What's new

Indian Army opens fire at poonch sector Pakistan Army responds

Chalo badiya hai..tum sab chup ho gaye warna Hand pump ukhaad deta main..:azn:

idontknow.gif

No casualties.

Businesses as usual. :coffee:

Sab changa ae.

I am falling in love with you, :lol:---love it how you manipulate with words, i aid i never insult in first place
As you interact more with people you despise, you might start finding that it is easy to love them too. Nothing surprissing there.:kiss3:

BTW, the phrase "in the first place" doesn't really mean first in chronologiacal order. It means something that is of primary importance. Akin to "more importantly". You are the one trying to manipulate phrases, either knowingly or inadvertently.

As you interact more with people you despise, you might start finding that it is easy to love them too. Nothing surprissing there.:kiss3:

BTW, the phrase "in the first place" doesn't really mean first in chronologiacal order. It means something that is of primary importance. Akin to "more importantly". You are the one trying to manipulate phrases, either knowingly or inadvertently.

I am learning alot from your believe me :D

Believe me i have lots of indians friend here, they have nothing to with indians on pdf, they are way different.

@PWFI Bhai I am only trying to chill you guyz out...peace...:partay:
Sunny paji agai nei, hoon sarai chup hojo :partay:

Just the usual old ploy if you ask me.
1: Delhi rape case, public protesting on streets ..... suddenly tension flares up on border with Pakistan.
2 : Anna Hazare, leads protests and agitation....... Aksai Chin, becomes headlines.
3 : IOK is paralysed by strikes, calls to boycott elections, several dozen Sarpanch resign.... and we have ceasefire violations..... and the story continues....... take a rest guys.

Just the usual old ploy if you ask me.
1: Delhi rape case, public protesting on streets ..... suddenly tension flares up on border with Pakistan.
2 : Anna Hazare, leads protests and agitation....... Aksai Chin, becomes headlines.
3 : IOK is paralysed by strikes, calls to boycott elections, several dozen Sarpanch resign.... and we have ceasefire violations..... and the story continues....... take a rest guys.

or it can be diversion of public attention from Hamid mir saga?

Back
Top Bottom