What's new

Latest - Pakistan Army hits India hard at LoC,

NO bro, it is not a simple as you think.

You're absolutely right, It isn't as simple as we think, instead our attack on your troops caused them to slip and trip down a mountain and roll to their deaths. For suicidials, the blast from our attack caused a few ropes to blow towards your soldiers, wrapping them x4 around the neck and then further proceeding to blow towards your officers block, and accidently wrapping around hanging fans in their bedrooms.

Gotcha. :crazy:

You have too much wrong information!

About Indian army, they don't need certificate from anyone! they have already proved in 1965, 1971, 1984 and 1999.

Their capabilities are written in the history and no one can change it. People are free to leave in fancy world.

If indian army was not capable enough then kashmir was part Pakistan a long back as same as Assam, Ladakh, Arunachal pradesh to China.

But reality is different as you think! if Pakistan army was so much capable then I must say that Kashmir was now part of Pakistan.

Now you will say that it will happen in the future, correct? Ohh yaar! I am tired of listening such things from more then 20 years....
oh yes, Indian parliament said, true information can not be released, change history books, school book etc,

same like you believe RSS is really Nationalist and Golwalker was a Indian hero.

typical indian Fake news factory representative you are.

If India and Indian Army was capable half the shit you indians claim, things going to be totally different.

so, spare us from this randi rona, ask Modi how many he got killed,

wait for suicide and accidents, you will know Indian true power.
You should not believe your army too much, they have always underperformed in all of their endeavours.
Pakistani generals believed that Indian army are cowards and would surrender in 1965, Pakistan would easily take Kashmir and more.
You obviously know how that turned out to be, and just a few years after 1965 everything capitulated.
Kargil war too was more or less same outcome.

You keep believing your Indian Army, they have taken back Kashmir from Pakistan,

your soldier are crying for food and committing suicide, why too much power cant control?

About Kargil, i will just tell you answer GD Bakshi......He himself called India Randi Khana.

F

Fancy tittle without any proof because two army person died.

Actually, it happens both sides. if any side armyman die due to cross firing then army add that we have given strong response and kill more enemy.

Before any Indian is allowed to open their mouth about anything... They 1st need to provide professional of their so-called "Surgical Strikes"...

End of discussion.

Can you just hurry up and nuke each other off. I have big plans for 4million km^2 free real estate.

Good work by the boys. Let's decapitate Indian army and Modi.

You have too much wrong information!

About Indian army, they don't need certificate from anyone! they have already proved in 1965, 1971, 1984 and 1999.

Their capabilities are written in the history and no one can change it. People are free to leave in fancy world.

If indian army was not capable enough then kashmir was part Pakistan a long back as same as Assam, Ladakh, Arunachal pradesh to China.

But reality is different as you think! if Pakistan army was so much capable then I must say that Kashmir was now part of Pakistan.

Now you will say that it will happen in the future, correct? Ohh yaar! I am tired of listening such things from more then 20 years....

For some reasons, you missed 1948 and 1962! Seems odd to me :P

For some reasons, you missed 1948 and 1962! Seems odd to me :P

NO, 1948 was a victory of indian army as well! When agreement was done between J & K and indian government that time PAK supporter mujahidin (regular military persons only) already was nearby by kashmir. Indian army joined the war a very late but still was able to the control 65% of J & K.

1962, it is known for blunder of jawaharlal nehru and planners, and mistakes specially HIndi-chini bhai bhai cost to India.

To me, J & K was supposed to be a independent country but blunder of Pakistan, J & K ( including PAK kashmir and GB) is now a disputed territory. Still i never understand! why they attacked on J & K, it would be great that J & K ( incluing PAK kashmir and GB) became a independent country and there were no issues in south asia.

Last edited:
NO, 1948 was a victory of indian army as well! When agreement was done between J & K and indian government that time PAK supporter mujahidin (regular military persons only) already was nearby by kashmir. Indian army joined the war a very late but still was able to the control 65% of J & K.

1962, it is known for blunder of jawaharlal nehru and planners, and mistakes specially HIndi-chini bhai bhai cost to India.

To me, J & K was supposed to be a independent country but blunder of Pakistan, J & K ( including PAK kashmir and GB) is now a disputed territory. Still i never understand! why they attacked on J & K, it would be great that J & K ( incluing PAK kashmir and GB) became a independent country and there were no issues in south asia.
toi lal karwa litti ay kut kha kha kay, but victory for India yes, India always wins.

Relax mate!

First of all I highlighted that you missed 1948 and 1962 :P

Secondly, if 1948 is a victory for you then why whole Kashmir is not under Indian rule even if the Indian army joined the fight "very late" ? Who stopped them to take over the 100% of Kashmir? Also check how much % of Kashmir is under India now?

Thirdly, 1962 blunder was with Nehru or not? Where did the Indian Army stand in the battle field?

Finally, your fourth pointer is a rhetorical one, just food for thought, GOA, Hyderabad, and Junagadh were supposed to be independent states, still I assume you would have never understood that why India invaded them?

Back
Top Bottom