What's new

Indian Army officer caught chatting online with Bangladeshi woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing is Sheeba has been arrested, she won't need to go around honey trapping people to satisfy herself anymore.

All of our agents are looked after well.

Lady to Officer: i will give you my bomb if you tell me where is your missile...:lol::lol:

China has an unjust autocratic 1 child policy which they are trying to redeem and hopefully will
be able to do so. While in your case it is your normal educated citizens that do such barbaric
things. Have some shame before comparing it to china. Your country is no where near them in
any note worthy sector. But yeah I can understand your situation, can't gallop harsh truth shown by a
Jamati eh?:tsk:

My country is not near China we all know that but our with our growth we can reach that place very soon ... think about your self

You dnt have money to feed your own people, forcing people to cross border

You your self start to compare this birth ratio BS now if it comes to China start to save your masters ????:rofl::rofl:

Indians have shortages of women in their country thanks to their stone age mentality of female infanticide which had direct impact on the psychology of indian army. Some became Gays and the other vast majority became pervert and hence all this problem. Soon Indian army will be fullof perverts.Such a unfortunate ending for a genocidal army. :coffee:

Luffy bro, for some reason I find this post hilarious. :rofl:

Does this not count as Bangladeshis doing Dalali of their women at the behest of Pakistan ?

Is it a wrong to say ?

And look so much pride ? Soooo proud :D

I can not believe you guys are discussing this with such zeal.

This is a complete non news. If an operation has been carried out by
DGFI/ISI/Martians it certaintly would not be reported in a newspaper.

Every post here seems to become a slanging match between posters bringing
In religion, irrelevant history and macho pronouncements.

Seriously people all our combined intelligence and credibility is at stake here.

Probably he did and too much of it, and then he wanted a real one............lol

Kudos to ISI the greatest intelligence service of all times.............

He should have looked at **** instead. :lol:

this is a joke, right?

:lol:

Is there any proof that ISI was involved, or just usual Indians blaming?? :smokin:

this is just media nonsense...ISI is busy dealing with actual threats, among other things

honeytrap is a very common tactic used by "spooks" of various outfits.....but its hard to have any major leverage over a chat conversation...unless this "lt. col" was sending compromising pictures of himself along with other things like that

all in all, this is just another masala story that will fizzle out

this is a joke, right?

:lol:

this is just media nonsense...ISI is busy dealing with actual threats, among other things

honeytrap is a very common tactic used by "spooks" of various outfits.....but its hard to have any major leverage over a chat conversation...unless this "lt. col" was sending compromising pictures of himself along with other things like that

all in all, this is just another masala story that will fizzle out
If this is masala news, why this thread still running? Why there is discussion on local news if it doesn't matter at all to Pakistan.

Reaction is same on both sides. Even when a gas cylinder exploded in pakistan, it was tagged work of extremists supported by R&AW.

Both Indian and Pakistani general population needs quick and easy to digest answer. They don't read history of ISI and R&AW, research about their activities, like you and me, who reads more on PDF about it.

So next time when a car backfires, don't think Agent Vinod did that, go for logical and simpler conclusion first.

P.S. They blamed ISI because similar trick was also played once before this by ISI. I think you left that part. So logical answer will be................:meeting:

indians only blame ISI, but us Pakistanis blame RAW, CIA, MOSSAD, and when the mood is right even Iran and Russia are not spared :rofl::rofl::lol:.

If this is masala news, why this thread still running? Why there is discussion on local news if it doesn't matter at all to Pakistan.

Isn't that typical of indian media?

No wonder..girls from our neighbouring countries die for indian men...just look at pakistani actresses ready to do anything to please indian men even though they had to face life threat at home ....i have some bangladeshi female friends on facebook and they say they like India and indians verymuch...

This is also hillarious.....coming century of china is of GAYs because their 1 child polciy has decreased the female birth rate...they are already facing the shortage of females and in order to fill the gap they are importing BRIDES from their neighbouring countries....now Americans can also outsource their girls to china.... what do U think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom