What's new

Indian Army officer caught chatting online with Bangladeshi woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me post ontopic.

It looks like girls are best bet to spying...Indian army men looks so desperate for sex that they cannot resist anyone approaching.

Bengali girls are hot and hope she might be good one that got two of our men....

Another Indian diplomat fell for sex in Pakistan...

Looks like for sex we can do anything.

lo yeh bhi ISI par agayaa.... indians can only blame their problems on ISI, it's not ISI's fault your army wanted some hot chicks, i understand india don't have any
we will be happy to handle all hot chicks of our neighbour no matters if they are isi or Mss agent.:yahoo:

One piece of advice to my PAK brothers , PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO RETARDED ATTENTION SEEKING INTERNET HINDU TROLLS SPECIALLY WHEN THEY TRY TO DERAIL THREADS BY BRINGING UP 71 CRAP.

Find a problem blame it on ISI!

Lets just bring another angle to this espionage, who would have done this except ISI. Is it Chinese intelligence or a figment of imagination created by IA to malign ISI and keeping its name in media reminding indirectly the work of ISI to general public, who tends to forget history. A psychological trick or just utter national security failure?

Pick anyone or just new, just for argument sake.....:drag:

P.S.- No one will bring 1971, if Kashmir and R&AW are not dragged when even a dog's death in BD is put on it.:enjoy:

Lets just bring another angle to this espionage, who would have done this except ISI. Is it Chinese intelligence or a figment of imagination created by IA to malign ISI and keeping its name in media reminding indirectly the work of ISI to general public, who tends to forget history. A psychological trick or just utter national security failure?

Pick anyone or just new, just for argument sake.....:drag:

P.S.- No one will bring 1971, if Kashmir and R&AW are not dragged when even a dog's death in BD is put on it.:enjoy:

Maybe it's just a Army officer saying Indian Army secrets - and the women just curious!!??

Find a problem blame it on ISI!
Reaction is same on both sides. Even when a gas cylinder exploded in pakistan, it was tagged work of extremists supported by R&AW.

Both Indian and Pakistani general population needs quick and easy to digest answer. They don't read history of ISI and R&AW, research about their activities, like you and me, who reads more on PDF about it.

So next time when a car backfires, don't think Agent Vinod did that, go for logical and simpler conclusion first.

P.S. They blamed ISI because similar trick was also played once before this by ISI. I think you left that part. So logical answer will be................:meeting:

I dnt want to use hard words but idiot like you force to do that ...

Sex ratio in China even worse that India so what you want to say about them ??? Ohh sorry they are masters of Jamati so U cant say any thing for them

China has an unjust autocratic 1 child policy which they are trying to redeem and hopefully will
be able to do so. While in your case it is your normal educated citizens that do such barbaric
things. Have some shame before comparing it to china. Your country is no where near them in
any note worthy sector. But yeah I can understand your situation, can't gallop harsh truth shown by a
Jamati eh?:tsk:

Maybe it's just a Army officer saying Indian Army secrets - and the women just curious!!??
Exactly....but similar incident did happen, that's why suspicion. We may know (if IB and R&AW wants to ) reveal the finding of the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom