What's new

Indian Army officer caught chatting online with Bangladeshi woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a PRO.. she works for ISI.

I had always had something for lady spy..

chicks do crazy ****, brah :lol:. I am sticking to my skype lovin' story:bunny:/

First indian ministers caught for watching **** in the assembly now their officers makin cyber lovin'....says a lot about a nation:rofl:

Dude, no need to spew venom. I just said in general rather than mocking them.

P.S Don't tempt people like me who can reply back in better than you. For ex- Taliban supported by whom and what taliban do to women.

Okay bro, tell me is their proof ISI was involved or not!!!

Bengali chicks are hot . No doubt about it :D

Okay bro, tell me is their proof ISI was involved or not!!!
Did you read the article? And who do you think did it....MOSSAD or CIA. Presence of ISI in BD is known fact, and as far as proofs are concerned, no matter how many we will bring, yo won't admit it. Remember, Kasab, Jundal, Saeed,.....There is a song for this situation of DENIAL when no one can change your attitude.

Once OST - 04 - When Your Mind's Made Up - YouTube:enjoy:

P.S. Same goes to Indians when R&AW's hand in Balochistan is not admitted by many Indian posters.

ok we admit our grand parents was but its 2012 we are not tharki :lol:
Yaar 2 army officer ko tum hazaaron soldiers se compare kar rahe ho....:D

Aur tumne grand parents ko tharki bol diya...hahaha...that's why we had this problem of population isn't it...its quite obvious, army is part of general population too. :rofl:

^ ye kya tha, kyun tha, deemag ka dahi kar diya.....:bad:

Kya reason tha is post ka :undecided:

Is there any proof that ISI was involved, or just usual Indians blaming?? :smokin:

Bro, they can't just gallop the fact that their highly trained officers fell for a ordinary girl and
gave state secrets. Now to hide the shame of their perverted soldiers they concocting fantasy ISI stories. Just imagine the amount of shame they are going through.

How lowly are these bangladeshis.....
imagine a scenario
Hitler did not completely lose world war 2 and there was a cease Fire and Israel was still created
for the left over jews Hitler surrendered after gassing 6 million of em and
After 40 years a Jew is flattering with a nazi about How an American soldier fell for a Nazi spy and what great work she had done for Nazi germany against evil America who saved the jews for his own evil reasons 40 years ago and the Jews should have stayed in Germany....

Bangladeshis and pakis fit totally in the Scene as Jews and Nazis respectively....Hahahahaha....
Anyways we are proud that we saved Millions of Bengalis.....They might not be grateful...But we certainly achieved the First Great millitary victory of Independent India....and STRANGLED AND BURIED THE TWO NATIONA THEORY..in Dhaka

Man we Pakistanis are proud that our Bangali friends have their own independent country, it was destined to be that way, we couldn't impose our culture and traditions on them, it was alien to them.

But here you indians are trying to impose your will on their nation, bribing their politicians, having your way with them and that's not acceptable. You didn't assist them in 1971 because you cared for the millions who suffered, you had your own agenda. Stop pretending that you cared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom