What's new

Indian Army officer caught chatting online with Bangladeshi woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians have shortages of women in their country thanks to their stone age mentality of female infanticide which had direct
impact on the psychology of indian men. Some became Gays and the other vast majority became pervert and hence all this
problem. Soon Indian army will be full of Homos and perverts.Such a unfortunate ending for
a genocidal army. :coffee:

I dnt want to use hard words but idiot like you force to do that ...

Sex ratio in China even worse that India so what you want to say about them ??? Ohh sorry they are masters of Jamati so U cant say any thing for them

Indians have shortages of women in their country thanks to their stone age mentality of female infanticide which had direct
impact on the psychology of indian men. Some became Gays and the other vast majority became pervert and hence all this
problem. Soon Indian army will be full of Homos and perverts.Such a unfortunate ending for
a genocidal army. :coffee:
Bravo...you just earned a report from an Indian.....:enjoy:

^ ye kya tha, kyun tha, deemag ka dahi kar diya.....:bad:

Kya reason tha is post ka :undecided:
If you are talking to me.
i simply wonder at times how hostile bangladeshis are to india.they watch India drink India SAME as Pakistan does But We liberated them
For whatever reasons
But we did .......Still they cheer at everything that is Bad for India....
Sometimes I feel that Partition was not sooo bad anyway....
Today Muslims are a votebank....Ocassionally pandared to....As they are a minority they dont really make any trouble
But I am not so sure that had there been a significant muslim population...... india would have had 14 successful elections....and has remained IF NOT EXEMPLAR but Largely Secular Nation....This would not have been possible with a muslim majority or 50% population (look at the rest of Islamic world)...
Esspecially When Democracy has failed in every south Asian Nation....

Who tries to meet women online?!? Pics of the woman/officer? I bet they both had chest hair...

i simply wonder at times how hostile bangladeshis are to india.they watch India drink India SAME as Pakistan does But We liberated them
For whatever reasons
Today Muslims are a votebank....Ocassionally pandared to....As they are a minority they dont really make any trouble
But I am not so sure that had there been a significant muslim population...... india would have had 14 successful elections....and has remained IF NOT EXEMPLAR but Largely Secular Nation....This would not have been possible with a muslim majority or 50% population (look at the rest of Islamic world)...
If you want to survive and learn from few of good posters, except one or two BD posters, ignore all the rest. You may become friend to a Pakistani rather than to a BD poster. As far as what i have seen, No positive news came from BD...live with it....Neki Kar Ar Dariya Main Daal:meeting:

For whatever reasons

Everytimes Muslims ruled India, India progressed... Look at Mughal rule, look at your Muslims presidents and such.. This just shows that Muslims are better leaders, dont spew BS ans conspiracy theories Indian

Who tries to meet women online?!? Pics of the woman/officer? I bet they both had chest hair...

hehehe........ :rofl: :lol:

Everytimes Muslims ruled India, India progressed... Look at Mughal rule, look at your Muslims presidents and such.. This just shows that Muslims are better leaders, dont spew BS ans conspiracy theories India
hehehe........ :rofl: :lol:
it was under INDIAN rule that INDIA progressed, not under some invaders.
and as far as APJ is concerned, he is a great INDIAN, i have never seen him talking about his pride in being a muslim, because he knows that religion is just a man made difference to do politics and has nothing to with deeds.

One of the posters found her facebook. :rofl:
and she does not look homely, but she is ok for a one night stand

and as far as APJ is concerned, he is a great INDIAN, i have never seen him talking about his pride in being a muslim, because he knows that religion is just a man made difference to do politics and has nothing to with deeds.

Yes the good Mughals which progressed India were Indian MUSLIMS

Everytimes Muslims ruled India, India progressed... Look at Mughal rule, look at your Muslims presidents and such.. This just shows that Muslims are better leaders, dont spew BS ans conspiracy theories Indian

Good leaders dnt bound to any religion .... Look at your country :rofl:

In your country religion is important but in India its not applied

Good leaders dnt bound to any religion .... Look at your country :rofl:

In your country religion is important but in India its not applied

Yes, they don't, but only in the 21st century

Kahan sir peet rahe ho bhai...India progressed due to Bollywood....:rofl:

@topic
The officer is a man first and basic desire lured him........Period.

Kahan sir peet rahe ho bhai...India progressed due to Bollywood....:rofl:

@topic
The officer is a man first and basic desire lured him........Period.

Talking to woman :tup:

Revealing national secrets :tdown:

Talking to woman :tup:

Revealing national secrets :tdown:
How do you know he revealed any secrets? even inquiry is going to be started...yet you claim he did....Did you have a dream, or divine power to know everything.

US soldiers do more harm to their countries than anyone. Remember few pissed on afghan corps, posted the video and in retaliation other soldiers were killed.

You expect every soldier to be alert every time, think of his consequences of his actions. Human error, slips, wavering from path etc. is a natural phenomenon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom