What's new

Indian Army officer caught chatting online with Bangladeshi woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** now have started to use our innocent women against India. are there any shortage in beautiful _____women ;)

Only indians are saying she was working for ISI and its very typical of indians to blame ISI for anything that goes wrong in india, even if its their own citizen who commits the crime.

indians can't even spare Camels and Pigeons.

Look at how that indian reporter calls the Camel Musharraf with so much confidence as if he's reciting a poetry:rofl::

Indian Media gone crazy...India caught a spy camel sent by ISI. - YouTube

And of course, the infamous ISI pigeon:

Pak 'spy' pigeon caught on border, police suspect ISI hand - Indian Express

No wonder..girls from our neighbouring countries die for indian men...just look at pakistani actresses ready to do anything to please indian men even though they had to face life threat at home ...

Really, where? I don't see any Pakistani women dying over indian men, don't think too much of yourself son, its not good for health.:lol:

She has been arrested.

just updated her profile picture 15 hours ago..... ***** please

487361_426647390712611_155258856_n.jpg

just updated her profile picture 15 hours ago..... ***** please

Are you fcking kidding me, how do you know its the same woman:confused: Don't tell me there is only one woman named Sheeba.

Didn't expect such dumb as*ery from you. News reports clearly say that the woman has been arrested.

Where roy? Please highlight those lines for me, i am having comprehension problems!

Yes the good Mughals which progressed India were Indian MUSLIMS

Yeah! If you're so happy with the Mughals(Muslims) then why do you try to associate yourself with ancient Indian Civilizations like the I.V.C.

The 'good' Mughals and Persians destroyed the highly advanced, scientifically and spiritually inclined ancient Indian civilization......

Those MUSLIMS(your ancestors) were barbarians....they couldn't fathom the greatness and importance of such a great civilization which showed the world how to learn.........the credit for building the first university of the world goes to them......

Now, when the world acknowledges and appreciates their great achievements, YOU shamelessly try to associate yourself with them, despite the fact that YOUR ancestors destroyed them in the name of RELIGION only.....

No wonder..girls from our neighbouring countries die for indian men...just look at pakistani actresses ready to do anything to please indian men even though they had to face life threat at home ....i have some bangladeshi female friends on facebook and they say they like India and indians verymuch...

Really ? Could you send me your facebook link ... I wanna see your friend list.
:D

She is a PRO.. she works for ISI.

I had always had something for lady spy..

Seems, you will become the next target of that Sheeba. Your brother is in military.

Everytimes Muslims ruled India, India progressed... Look at Mughal rule, look at your Muslims presidents and such.. This just shows that Muslims are better leaders, dont spew BS ans conspiracy theories Indian

So, send Zardari to India once he becomes unemployed in Pakistan. He is better than Indian President and no-action MMS. We will send our great Shaikh Hasina to replace MMS.

Seems, you will become the next target of that Sheeba. Your brother is in military.

So, send Zardari to India once he becomes unemployed in Pakistan. He is better than Indian President and no-action MMS. We will send our great Shaikh Hasina to replace MMS.

where is the pic... :D

Mates, its one year old thread :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom