What's new

INDIAN ARMY Moves Troops of Sukna-Based 33 Corps to India-China Border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, where were you when the lilly-livered MMS was conceding to China?

Don't you have anything better than admonishing the culprits of previous government?
Congress lost, its over.
Why flog the dead horse?

I know why:

This way you ward off/avert any attack on present 10th pass dishonest PM, one who is involved with following nasty situation in India:

laughing3.png

This is as good as ruining India.

laughing7.png

stand has to be taken now. No matter what considerations we can't set back. We don't do this, they'll nibble away the north east which India cannot allow under any circumstances. India should be ready for military conflict to protect the long term interests of the north east.

Completely agree with you on this.

This is a national matter and the siliguri corridor is at stake.

Best part, it is a commitment to a friend and an ally that we are there for them.

This friend of ours always stood by us on international matters.

He's not an Indian so don't waste your time.

I see. It kind of figures.

He's mostly neutral on his India-related posts, but blatantly anti anything that puts the country in a good light.

I am familiar with the fronts, buddy. But transgressing into Chamoli has already happened and also helicopters have come in.

It will be smaller teams of PLA troops which will come rather than a full-blown invading force.
I think For that Paramilitary Enough To meet threat

Though We already has Garhwal Rifles Stationed in Jyotirmath ,Chamoli Strength Over 25000 +

In War Time With TA It boost up close to over 40 K troops

And You All Know Kamoan Rgt is at Ranikhet

I missed responding to this part.

Nip in the bud ? Who do you take India to be ?

China & India may be anything but they definitely are not opponents nor shall they ever be. They are like two adolescents growing up in the same block. The sooner they realize that their place for both to grow in the region & the growth of one does not cross lines of the other, the better they will be.

Both nations have a lot at stake & have to figure out a way to quit without losing face & that can only happen thru talks.

I meant: brings it to an end in their favour. Otherwise, the rest of my statement will be proved true in the near future.

Chinese daily turns outright hostile, says countdown to India-China war has begun
6_img19817154546.jpg

Link: CLICK HERE

The countdown to a military conflict between India and China has begun and New Delhi should come to senses and withdraw troops from Doklam before it's too late, a Chinese daily said on Wednesday.

An editorial in the state-run China Daily told India that the "clock is ticking away". The piece was latest addition to the hostile commentaries in the Chinese media.

The newspaper said "India will only have itself to blame" if it didn't withdraw troops from Doklam where its troops are locked in a stand-off with the Chinese Army since mid-June.

"The countdown to a clash between the two forces has begun, and the clock is ticking away the time to what seems to be an inevitable conclusion," it said.

"As the standoff ... enters its seventh week, the window for a peaceful solution is closing."

China has warned India of serious consequences if Indian troops were not pulled back from Doklam, which Beijing calls Donglang and claims is its territory.

India has proposed to China to simultaneously pull back from Doklam, which India and Bhutan say belongs to Thimpu. Beijing has refused.

The newspaper said India had ignored China's stern warnings.

"Anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear will have got the message. Yet New Delhi refuses to come to its senses and pull its troops back to its own side of the border."

Have said it before.
The sand clock has started moving:

sand-clock-clipart-8.png

Chinese enforcement is on.

Doklam is Bhutan, India stepped in on request & to abide an existing treaty.

In retaliation if China were to cross an IB into India , it would open a pandora's box - both of situations & options.
True
Cat and mouse game

I am familiar with the fronts, buddy. But transgressing into Chamoli has already happened and also helicopters have come in.

It will be smaller teams of PLA troops which will come rather than a full-blown invading force.

Political egos have been the single largest reasons for the failure of many great leaders. When Xi Jinping stepped in, many thought of him as a pragmatic leader who will lead Asia together, the way USA leads all western countries through alliances and defence treaties.

Sadly, he's right now too busy consolidating power within the CCP and hence all this brouhaha.

Can't blame him
We should allow him to do so
Always better to deal with known devil than an unknown one

This is the question of our siliguri corridor and a friend's territory, for which we are duty bound, and all you can think of is local politics.

Ashok, your hatred for PM Modi and BJP has transformed you into a position which now directly puts you at odds with your own country.

Seriously, where were you when the lilly-livered MMS was conceding to China? People of my state were stopped from grazing their herds in our own freaking land. Why? Because CCP orders so.

Maybe next time when someone gets into your house and tells you to obey them, I'd like to see your reaction.
You believe him to be Indian??

This is the question of our siliguri corridor and a friend's territory, for which we are duty bound, and all you can think of is local politics.

Ashok, your hatred for PM Modi and BJP has transformed you into a position which now directly puts you at odds with your own country.

Seriously, where were you when the lilly-livered MMS was conceding to China? People of my state were stopped from grazing their herds in our own freaking land. Why? Because CCP orders so.

Maybe next time when someone gets into your house and tells you to obey them, I'd like to see your reaction.
This guy is a colored fox. Not Indian. He is ashamed of his true identity. Don't take him seriously.

Chinese daily turns outright hostile, says countdown to India-China war has begun
6_img19817154546.jpg

Link: CLICK HERE

The countdown to a military conflict between India and China has begun and New Delhi should come to senses and withdraw troops from Doklam before it's too late, a Chinese daily said on Wednesday.

An editorial in the state-run China Daily told India that the "clock is ticking away". The piece was latest addition to the hostile commentaries in the Chinese media.

The newspaper said "India will only have itself to blame" if it didn't withdraw troops from Doklam where its troops are locked in a stand-off with the Chinese Army since mid-June.

"The countdown to a clash between the two forces has begun, and the clock is ticking away the time to what seems to be an inevitable conclusion," it said.

"As the standoff ... enters its seventh week, the window for a peaceful solution is closing."

China has warned India of serious consequences if Indian troops were not pulled back from Doklam, which Beijing calls Donglang and claims is its territory.

India has proposed to China to simultaneously pull back from Doklam, which India and Bhutan say belongs to Thimpu. Beijing has refused.

The newspaper said India had ignored China's stern warnings.

"Anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear will have got the message. Yet New Delhi refuses to come to its senses and pull its troops back to its own side of the border."

Have said it before.
The sand clock has started moving:

sand-clock-clipart-8.png

Chinese enforcement is on.
Lol.... These chinese hv become a bunch of jokers. Warning after warning.

This guy is a colored fox. Not Indian. He is ashamed of his true identity. Don't take him seriously.

Lol.... These chinese hv become a bunch of jokers. Warning after warning.

told u, indian hates india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom