What's new

INDIAN ARMY Moves Troops of Sukna-Based 33 Corps to India-China Border

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question, in case of full scale conflict with china and entire LAC gets activated from ladhak till arunachal, how many troops can we rush in ? I mean we have to keep some troops for western border ofcourse, so apart from that how many troops can we deploy? 500,000 ?? Or more? Any Indian member with good knowledge of IA deployments should answer this question.

Most of the Indian soldier are practicing how to lay their weapons and run like a Bi$tch the same way they did in 1962 [emoji23]
These soldier are all bribed soldier just trying to make some income hahaha
Most of their weapons is duds purchase for doing corruption and not to really work in case of war .

I have a question, in case of full scale conflict with china and entire LAC gets activated from ladhak till arunachal, how many troops can we rush in ? I mean we have to keep some troops for western border ofcourse, so apart from that how many troops can we deploy? 500,000 ?? Or more? Any Indian member with good knowledge of IA deployments should answer this question.

500k sounds just about right given the military can mobilize the formations from its southern command, which is our designated strategic reserve.But the problem with that assumption is, whether the army will be able to gather the intel about PLA movement in time to have them acclimatized or not.I would say it will be very much doable given the barren nature of TAR.But then again, how many divisions can PLA realistically field against India, given they are going through a troop reduction in order to better train and equip itself and also, their relations with other neighbors ain't being particularly cordial, but most of all, how many acclimatized soldiers they can muster up for their supposed full spectrum war - so there are a lot of factors which need to be taken into account.

Last edited:
500k sounds just about right given the military can mobilize the formations from its southern command, which is our designated strategic reserve.But the problem with that assumption is, whether the army will be able to gather the intel about PLA movement in time to have them acclimatized or not.I would say it will be very much doable given the barren nature of TAR.But then again, how many divisions can PLA realistically field against India, given they are going through a troop reduction in order to better train and equip itself and also, their relations with other neighbors ain't being particularly cordial, but most of all, how many acclimatized soldiers they can muster up for their supposed full spectrum war - so there are a lot of factors which need to be taken into account.

There is a reason why everyone has to serve in Kashmir, NE to get acclimatised tp climate. We have lots of soldiers in Southern Command, while the central command takes care of Pakistan. If Pakis open a front, then we cut them thin by opening fronts in Sindh and Punjab.
Plus we have Reserves & Territorial Army of a million. BSF, ITBP, AR. Quarter of CRPF are ex army guys anyway.

Completely agree with you on this.

This is a national matter and the siliguri corridor is at stake.

Best part, it is a commitment to a friend and an ally that we are there for them.

This friend of ours always stood by us on international matters.

I see. It kind of figures.

He's mostly neutral on his India-related posts, but blatantly anti anything that puts the country in a good light.
He is not an Indian mate.
I don't think he is so naive that he will can himself a dog.
Screenshot_2017-07-22-19-57-50.png

There is a reason why everyone has to serve in Kashmir, NE to get acclimatised tp climate.
I know that perfectly well but you can not expect them to be ready to fight in high altitude right after their induction in that theatre, a minimum acclimatization time of about a week would need to be provided to get them up to the task.But given our level of surveillance capabilities coupled with the barren nature of Tibet, this shouldn't be any problem at all.
We have lots of soldiers in Southern Command, while the central command takes care of Pakistan. If Pakis open a front, then we cut them thin by opening fronts in Sindh and Punjab.
Very true, and do not forget the South-Western command as well!!Quite frankly, we got no need to worry about the Pakistanis for the time being as they are embroiled in fighting their home grown and ISI nurtured mard-e-momins and in no position to do anything significant apart from some 'hard posturing' here and there, along the LOC and IB.
Plus we have Reserves & Territorial Army of a million. BSF, ITBP, AR. Quarter of CRPF are ex army guys anyway.
Well, they will be needed to guard our border with the likes of Bangladesh and Nepal.Besides, the reserves and parts of territorial army can be deployed along the Indo Myanmar border, not that we need to worry about the Burmese as they are our friends but just in case PLA decides to circumvent the heavily fortified AP front and sneak in our behind through northern Myanmar, as the government has got virtually no presence in that region.Given the sneaky nature of our northern pals, we can leave nothing on chances and nothing will be left, I'm sure.

He is not an Indian mate.
I don't think he is so naive that he will can himself a dog.
View attachment 417248

Who cares bro??Just ignore him.

Pakistan needs to do a "BanglaGang" on the Indians. Yeh all are wondering what BanglaGang is? Well it's very simple. You wait till your enemy is facing/occupied by another opponent and then you surprise your enemy by jumping in from behind. That makes your enemy get caught in fighting two opponents.

Think of 1971. Pak was busy fighting the Bangla Mukhti Bahini insurgents and at the opportune time while we were occupied in jumped Ganga India making us face two enemies at the same time. Bangla Muktis from front and Indians from behind.

In 1962 when the Chinese PLA made Gand of Indian Army Pakistan should have done a "BanglaGang" by attacking India while Indian Army was being used as 'bitchess' by the Chinese. Instead of that golden opportunity Ayub Khan in some notion of honour that I have never understood stood by and did nothing to profit while India was being raped by China.

Of course in 1971 Indians lacking any morals did not show the same chivalry to us. when we were occupied they jumped and BanglaGanged us. So I think if PLA do attack India then PAk Army must be ready to show no honour like they did in 1962. They must learn from what India did in 1971 and have "Operation BanglaGang" ready. If PLA attack we wait for week or so and then do a Banglagang on India.

See how India enjoys fighting two enemies at the same time.

Pakistan needs to do a "BanglaGang" on the Indians. Yeh all are wondering what BanglaGang is? Well it's very simple. You wait till your enemy is facing/occupied by another opponent and then you surprise your enemy by jumping in from behind. That makes your enemy get caught in fighting two opponents.

Think of 1971. Pak was busy fighting the Bangla Mukhti Bahini insurgents and at the opportune time while we were occupied in jumped Ganga India making us face two enemies at the same time. Bangla Muktis from front and Indians from behind.

In 1962 when the Chinese PLA made Gand of Indian Army Pakistan should have done a "BanglaGang" by attacking India while Indian Army was being used as 'bitchess' by the Chinese. Instead of that golden opportunity Ayub Khan in some notion of honour that I have never understood stood by and did nothing to profit while India was being raped by China.

Of course in 1971 Indians lacking any morals did not show the same chivalry to us. when we were occupied they jumped and BanglaGanged us. So I think if PLA do attack India then PAk Army must be ready to show no honour like they did in 1962. They must learn from what India did in 1971 and have "Operation BanglaGang" ready. If PLA attack we wait for week or so and then do a Banglagang on India.

The level of your discourse was bound to deteriorate, but I'm surprised how low it has fallen. Bitches, gand, rape equating Gandhi and Hindus with a swear word in your signature- man, with your extreme racism and petty viciousness, you'd have fit in right well and prospered in the Germany of 1930-45.

The level of your discourse was bound to deteriorate, but I'm surprised how low it has fallen. Bitches, gand, rape equating Gandhi and Hindus with a swear word in your signature- man, with your extreme racism and petty viciousness, you'd have fit in right well and prospered in the Germany of 1930-45.

you should not give attention to this guy...thats the best strategy.

No one's been wondering what you meant by the word, and don't fool yourself into thinking that we will be caught off guard by any of your mischiefs in the western front.

What do you mean from behind, huh??Your Air Force struck a host of IAF bases in the western sector, without any formal declaration of hostility and what were they expecting??That India would take your low blow like a sissy and would just sit on its @rse??!!

Oh please, save us your rhetoric!!They did not attack because the war broke out all of a sudden and your army was simply not ready to exploit the opportunity!!It had nothing to do with honor and fair play as you guys so blatantly make it out to be.Just get off your supposed high moral ground, cause you have got none.
Of course in 1971 Indians lacking any morals did not show the same chivalry to us. when we were occupied they jumped and BanglaGanged us.
Oh stop your nonsense already, will ya??!!Ask your beloved PAF why they attacked our air bases without any warning.
So I think if PLA do attack India then PAk Army must be ready to show no honour like they did in 1962.
They feeling is quite mutual in this side of the border, rest assured.We do hope they don't show us such 'honor', cause this time we will cure your eternal itch forever.
They must learn from what India did in 1971 and have "Operation BanglaGang" ready. If PLA attack we wait for week or so and then do a Banglagang on India.
That's fine with us, just don't go crying to your UN dad after we are done giving you a spanking of the lifetime.
We'll see about that, but first, let your Chinese overlords grow a spine.

Oh, and try to mind your tongue from next time, if you can, Mr. "PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT", whatever the fuckk that's supposed to mean.

China should start too fund independence movements in North east states!

So we've moved a corps level force to the area now. Chinese should think carefully whether that road is worth this escalation.
China will open up with a multimegaton nuclear decapitation strike on Delhi and watch as all of India splits into multiple states.

India took advantage in 71, Pakistan should take advantage in 17.

Will it?

by the way, i can see that Pakistan is facing less trouble from Afghan since the Dokhlam issue...it means something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom