INDIAN ARMY Moves Troops of Sukna-Based 33 Corps to India-China Border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you enjoying their suffering???
U Missed sarcasm in his point.
Correct your words...
Don't Make yourself look bad
Nah. I don't

And unless China nips this in the bud now, India would be established as the true opponent to China and will likely be more and more aggressive in the future.
I missed responding to this part.

Nip in the bud ? Who do you take India to be ?

China & India may be anything but they definitely are not opponents nor shall they ever be. They are like two adolescents growing up in the same block. The sooner they realize that their place for both to grow in the region & the growth of one does not cross lines of the other, the better they will be.

Both nations have a lot at stake & have to figure out a way to quit without losing face & that can only happen thru talks.

China has made the situation difficult for itself.
Probably they had not anticipated such move from India.
Doklam is strategic point for India to back down.
China could have used diplomacy alone to cool down tensions, even it misused doval's visit

At the most they will intrude India where there is little resistance, hold the area and leave back once they get a face saving deal in doklam..

They could as well do it now. Why to make things complicated when they are not??

At the most they will intrude India where there is little resistance, hold the area and leave back once they get a face saving deal in doklam.

Doklam is Bhutan, India stepped in on request & to abide an existing treaty.

In retaliation if China were to cross an IB into India , it would open a pandora's box - both of situations & options.

Ladakh Is obvious but Chinese Don't have Supply lines To open front in Himachal or UT

Look at topography of the area

View attachment 417118

I am familiar with the fronts, buddy. But transgressing into Chamoli has already happened and also helicopters have come in.

It will be smaller teams of PLA troops which will come rather than a full-blown invading force.

They could as well do it now. Why to make things complicated when they are not??

Political egos have been the single largest reasons for the failure of many great leaders. When Xi Jinping stepped in, many thought of him as a pragmatic leader who will lead Asia together, the way USA leads all western countries through alliances and defence treaties.

Sadly, he's right now too busy consolidating power within the CCP and hence all this brouhaha.

now im waiting for more no.of warnings !!!

Here are few of them:

modiya.png

I am familiar with the fronts, buddy. But transgressing into Chamoli has already happened and also helicopters have come in.

It will be smaller teams of PLA troops which will come rather than a full-blown invading force.

..and do what ?

Maybe we too are ' crossing over'. It's not a one way street. This is all a part of psy activities all nations do.

One armoured brigade recently added for armour support,though its classified as independent armour brigade.
Main points of worry are ladakh and tawang(though both are heavily fortified and defended with more than full divisions),plus any airborne attacks from yunnan(if they can temporarily suppress forward air bases with missiles).In sikkim we will attack the chumbi valley with a pincer move.Uttarkhand and Himachal and eastern arunachal are way too rugged for any significant fighting.Our main targets will be their supply lines in tibet,take those out and the whole invading force will starve.

My main question is, do we have significant ammunition for a large scale conflict, if shit hits the fan?

Our troops are battle-hardened and thanks to China's little chick, have had a good practice. But where we fall short is the logistics and quantity of weaponry. While 1967 was a major win for us, we did not capitalise on this due to a corrupt political establishment then.

Now we have a strong political will, a national consensus and a rapidly emerging defence landscape and easier armament policies.

But it has just started.

I am hopeful that other than a few rough-ups here and there, the fight won't go beyond where China, Bhutan and India will agree on a common face-saving point for CCP and declare settlement of issue.

One armoured brigade recently added for armour support,though its classified as independent armour brigade.
Main points of worry are ladakh and tawang(though both are heavily fortified and defended with more than full divisions),plus any airborne attacks from yunnan(if they can temporarily suppress forward air bases with missiles).In sikkim we will attack the chumbi valley with a pincer move.Uttarkhand and Himachal and eastern arunachal are way too rugged for any significant fighting.Our main targets will be their supply lines in tibet,take those out and the whole invading force will starve.

And do not forget their forward air bases as well, they should be targetted with tactical ballistic missiles like Prithvi IIIs and Agni 1s.

The China is imprisoned by its own image. China strong. China #1. The domestic audience wants to teach India a lesson. If I recall, it was Indians who taught China a lesson in respecting their Gurus and being good disciples. Maybe thats why they say "teach india a lesson" because the lessons have historically, gone from India to China, from Buddhism to Kung Fu...strange.

I do not want the war to materialize.
But if at all it happened due to 10th pass, persistent Indian PM, bienvenido

For this is the only way that this democratic dictator would be dethroned in 2019.

lessons have been learnt from the 1962 war with China - Arun Jaitley

before we heard the following:

India thrashed China in 1962.

I do not want the war to materialize.
But if at all it happened due to 10th pass, persistent Indian PM, bienvenido

For this is the only way that this democratic dictator would be dethroned in 2019.

This is the question of our siliguri corridor and a friend's territory, for which we are duty bound, and all you can think of is local politics.

Ashok, your hatred for PM Modi and BJP has transformed you into a position which now directly puts you at odds with your own country.

Seriously, where were you when the lilly-livered MMS was conceding to China? People of my state were stopped from grazing their herds in our own freaking land. Why? Because CCP orders so.

Maybe next time when someone gets into your house and tells you to obey them, I'd like to see your reaction.

My main question is, do we have significant ammunition for a large scale conflict, if shit hits the fan?

Our troops are battle-hardened and thanks to China's little chick, have had a good practice. But where we fall short is the logistics and quantity of weaponry. While 1967 was a major win for us, we did not capitalise on this due to a corrupt political establishment then.

Now we have a strong political will, a national consensus and a rapidly emerging defence landscape and easier armament policies.

But it has just started.

I am hopeful that other than a few rough-ups here and there, the fight won't go beyond where China, Bhutan and India will agree on a common face-saving point for CCP and declare settlement of issue.

stand has to be taken now. No matter what considerations we can't set back. We don't do this, they'll nibble away the north east which India cannot allow under any circumstances. India should be ready for military conflict to protect the long term interests of the north east.

This is the question of our siliguri corridor and a friend's territory, for which we are duty bound, and all you can think of is local politics.

Ashok, your hatred for PM Modi and BJP has transformed you into a position which now directly puts you at odds with your own country.

Seriously, where were you when the lilly-livered MMS was conceding to China? People of my state were stopped from grazing their herds in our own freaking land. Why? Because CCP orders so.

Maybe next time when someone gets into your house and tells you to obey them, I'd like to see your reaction.

He's not an Indian so don't waste your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom