What's new

Indian Army Major arrested for killing colleague's wife over alleged love affair

Status
Not open for further replies.

its not a dick measuring contest, im a pakistani myself and have experienced this colour obsession myself. every country is one way obsessed with physical appearance or another, take for example koreans who are obsessed with plastic surgery.

Last edited:
Stupid guy!! Why resort to murder, when wife swapping is such a common practise?
Tbh this woman had the Pakistani look. Man jaw and huge head. Look like a hijra.

its not the first time you are nsulting women over here....
@waz
need to check this person...
seem a me a habitual on insulting women..

As for talking about this woman...have some respect. She was murdered and u r obsessing over her looks...get a life

i like to echo you on it...
mods need to look step in....

You cockroaches and your ugly women are truly a sight to behold.

i am sure coal miners find coal more beautiful and precious than diamond so you finding your women hot is no surprise!

Every human being born is gods most beautiful creation. Its your lusty eyes which find some attractive others not.
Having said, the parameter to compare beauty with brains on global standards are the competitions like Miss World and Miss Universe.

India surely have done very well in both the competition vis-a-vis Pakistan which doesnt even have single title.

India
Miss world
1966 Reita Faria
1994 Aishwarya Rai
1997 Diana Hayden
1999 Yukta Mookhey
2000 Priyanka Chopra
2017 Manushi Chhillar

Miss Universe
1994 Sushmita Sen
2000 Lara Dutta

Out of all, I think Aishwarya and Priyanka have made global impacts and they are iconic.

Every human being born is gods most beautiful creation. Its your lusty eyes which find some attractive others not.
Having said, the parameter to compare beauty with brains on global standards are the competitions like Miss World and Miss Universe.

India surely have done very well in both the competition vis-a-vis Pakistan which doesnt even have single title.

India
Miss world
1966 Reita Faria
1994 Aishwarya Rai
1997 Diana Hayden
1999 Yukta Mookhey
2000 Priyanka Chopra
2017 Manushi Chhillar

Miss Universe
1994 Sushmita Sen
2000 Lara Dutta

Out of all, I think Aishwarya and Priyanka have made global impacts and they are iconic.
we dont compete we respect women and dont treat her as a marketing tool

"We" don't do anything.

Our women do.

"We" do not assume the responsibility for ethics morals and free thought and decision making on behalf of "our women" ....

Jeez. Talk about being regressive.

Cheers, Doc

India
Miss world
1966 Reita Faria
1994 Aishwarya Rai
1997 Diana Hayden
1999 Yukta Mookhey
2000 Priyanka Chopra
2017 Manushi Chhillar

Miss Universe
1994 Sushmita Sen
2000 Lara Dutta

Amazing how u just contradicted urself in the same post.

So according to u "every human is God's beautiful creation"...and then a few sentences down u claim India has done better compared to Pakistan when it comes to female beauty contests(where u basically defeat ur first sentence by claiming some women beautiful and others not so much)

As for this beautiful gem of a delusion below...
"Miss World and Miss Universe.
India surely have done very well in both the competition vis-a-vis Pakistan which doesnt even have single title."

...Pakistan doesn't participate in those two events...so I don't see how Pakistan can "have a single title" if it never participated.

Now let's come to the topic at hand...which is that this woman was murdered bcuz she didn't agree to elope with this guy. Do u find it appropriate to discuss women's looks and beauty on this thread? I don't...and neither do other sane members here. Do u have anything of substance to contribute?
Or are u just here to act high and mighty about all creation being beautiful/contradict urself and talk about Indian women being more beautiful/establish Indian supremacy over Pak and masturbate?

"We" don't do anything.
Just bcuz u don't do anything...don't expect us not to do anything either.
Our women do.

"We" do not assume the responsibility for ethics morals and free thought and decision making on behalf of "our women" ....

Cheers, Doc
"We"(Pakistanis) have decided that as a SOCIETY...not just men deciding for women...it's not like our women want to participate and men are holding them back.

Do u see massive crowd of Pakistani women on the streets demanding that they be allowed to participate? Do u see any Pakistani woman going to court taking issue with this "repression"? Or a Pakistani woman in the parliament proposing any legislation of this kind?

The point is that "we" as a nation as a society including men and women have decided not to participate in such absurdity.

Just like how "u" as a nation have laws against public nudity...bcuz "u" as a society have deemed it not acceptable. Should we call that "repression"? What if some man or woman wants to be publicly nude? Are u therefore suppressing his/her right?

There's a limit to BS...u and I and everyone knows that societies(around the world) make certain collective decisions based on their culture/religion/etc. While it could cause certain decisions that may be repressive but deciding as a society to not have our women be in a bikini and shown to the world like some commodity is certainly not repressive.

"We" don't do anything.

Our women do.

Cheers, Doc

we as nation not men!!

easy on stuff you eat and drink mate its killing your brain cells!

...Pakistan doesn't participate in those two events...so I don't see how Pakistan can "have a single title" if it never participated.

Slight correction, its not they never tried, its that they never got selected. Even your 2017 Miss Pakistan World Diya Ali, tried for Miss World, but she was not selected, hence could not make it up. Though she made it up in Miss Pacific.

So according to u "every human is God's beautiful creation"...and then a few sentences down u claim India has done better compared to Pakistan when it comes to female beauty contests(where u basically defeat ur first sentence by claiming some women beautiful and others not so much)

Its not contradiction, its presenting both side of point of views.

Now let's come to the topic at hand...which is that this woman was murdered bcuz she didn't agree to elope with this guy. Do u find it appropriate to discuss women's looks and beauty on this thread? I don't...and neither do other sane members here. Do u have anything of substance to contribute?
Or are u just here to act high and mighty about all creation being beautiful/contradict urself and talk about Indian women being more beautiful/establish Indian supremacy over Pak and masturbate?

Thats your perception and in that case, isnt you doing same, reply back to my post?
Hypocrisy...

But u joined on Nov 11, 2016

Yeah.

I was a non participative observer before that.

Are you munching carrots?

Cheers, Doc

As for this beautiful gem of a delusion below...
"Miss World and Miss Universe.
India surely have done very well in both the competition vis-a-vis Pakistan which doesnt even have single title."

Just bcuz u don't do anything...don't expect us not to do anything either.

"We"(Pakistanis) have decided that as a SOCIETY...not just men deciding for women...it's not like our women want to participate and men are holding them back.

Do u see massive crowd of Pakistani women on the streets demanding that they be allowed to participate? Do u see any Pakistani woman going to court taking issue with this "repression"? Or a Pakistani woman in the parliament proposing any legislation of this kind?

The point is that "we" as a nation as a society including men and women have decided not to participate in such absurdity.

Just like how "u" as a nation have laws against public nudity...bcuz "u" as a society have deemed it not acceptable. Should we call that "repression"? What if some man or woman wants to be publicly nude? Are u therefore suppressing his/her right?

There's a limit to BS...u and I and everyone knows that societies(around the world) make certain collective decisions based on their culture/religion/etc. While it could cause certain decisions that may be repressive but deciding as a society to not have our women be in a bikini and shown to the world like some commodity is certainly not repressive.

we as nation not men!!

easy on stuff you eat and drink mate its killing your brain cells!

Cutting to the chase and the theatric Bollywoodesque dancing around trees of "we, the nation/society"

Its a Muslim nation/society thing.

Muslims girls in Hindu (and Western) societies regularly take part in beauty pageants.

No "collective conscious" there (begging Jung's pardon here ...)

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Yeah.

I was a non participative observer before that.

Are you munching carrots?

Cheers, Doc
why get angry with me man if u have been forced to become non participate observer by the mods here ??

why get angry with me man if u have been forced to become non participate observer by the mods here ??

I'm not angry at all man.

Where did the mods come from.

The munching carrots bit was in reference to you being Karamchand here. Which is not what the topic is about.

Cheers, Doc

I'm not angry at all man.

Where did the mods come from.

The munching carrots bit was in reference to you being Karamchand here. Which is not what the topic is about.

Cheers, Doc
okay on topic

DgdJxsFU0AArwVc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom