What's new

Indian Army Major arrested for killing colleague's wife over alleged love affair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shailza Dwivedi
images

Major-Mrs-India-Finalist-Wife-Shailja-Dwivedi-Murder-02.jpg

army-majors-wife.jpeg

Major-Mrs-India-Finalist-Wife-Shailja-Dwivedi-Murder-04.jpg

6-1529857676.jpg

That's a big *** ugly nose. Let's be real, slum dog.

They could've just swapped wives like they usually do in Indian Army.
for one-two incidents, for that you can generalize for all Indian army....

This is just a one sided love affair and ended with the way.. it should't suppose to be ..

Handa's wife is not bad actually. A bit plump, but prettier. Indian vs man jaw.

Cheers, Doc
Lolsss models often selected for big jaws.....most of the Pakistani women are quite beautiful in comparison to Hindu women of India...Not Parsi since they are consider a delicacy in India...I my self had a childhood friend from you community.

Whatsapp.

Cheers, Doc
Ooh so you have chance Doc since you like her looks and now she is single since Handa would have good time in jail and proven cheater ....try your luck....

Cheers Doc :cheers:

Ooh so you have chance Doc since you like her looks and now she is single since Handa would have good time in jail and proven cheater ....try your luck....

Cheers Doc :cheers:

Naaah. There's a hot Patiala doc (Hindu) ....

Cheers, Doc

wife swaping is pretty popular among pakistani army officers so why teach moral lessons to others when you are not angel?

general yahya was known for having sex with wives of other pakistani officials, famous was general raani.
Thanks for the info!!!

I heard rumors about swinger parties held in Pune.

wife swaping is pretty popular among pakistani army officers so why teach moral lessons to others when you are not angel?

general yahya was known for having sex with wives of other pakistani officials, famous was general raani.

Pakistan's General yahya khan used to have nude parties .
It's clear case of Pot Calling the Kettle Black .

Indian or Pakistani??

For Pakistani, I would with Gul Panra. Soft like you said, though not brown.

But I will also respect what @Cookie Monster said about respecting this dead woman.

Indian man.

Bangla too, but only Indic featured.

No Indic goulash with Persian, Turk, Arab genes.

But with you we'll get brown and we'll get soft. Not sure about leggy.

Cheers, Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom