What's new

Indian Army Major arrested for killing colleague's wife over alleged love affair

Status
Not open for further replies.
indian navy k baad ye wife swapping/offering etc bimari indian army mey bhi agai.
pure vedic things .

Some Pakistani women have that masuline look. Didn't say all.
North west Indian features.

Edit : She was a Punjabi. She married the bhaiyya guy.
is it our fault u have ugly midget girls ?

@padamchen

Doc,

When they live in societies where they do, and protected and empowered by the law, there they either wear the burqa or the bikini.

Are you saying that for Muslim women there is no middle path, that they dont out of their volition wear say a jeans T-shirt, it is either the bikini or the burqa?

Regards

@padamchen

Doc,

When they live in societies where they do, and protected and empowered by the law, there they either wear the burqa or the bikini.

Are you saying that for Muslim women there is no middle path, that they dont out of their volition wear say a jeans T-shirt, it is either the bikini or the burqa?

Regards

Of course there is a middle path man.

My larger point was that unlike in Pakistan, in India Muslim girls do wear the bikini and participate in Miss India zonal rounds (I know .... as I'm getting older I'm more interested in the different names and the places they come from in our vast diverse land and its beautiful girls than the photos of the bacchis ...)

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
For the love of God, someone please close this thread. It's bad enough that this woman had to lose her life due to a perverted despo, now her looks are to be attacked as well by the usual low lifes with no morals. RIP and hope your killer is hanged.

@waz @Horus @Jungibaaz @Irfan Baloch
Sad reality, for point scoring, these munchkin cyber warriors won't even spare the dead. It was her own country's wanna-be men who objectified her looks for resembling that of Pakistani's(As if these creeps have seen all Pakistani women)

@padamchen

Doc,

in India Muslim girls do wear the bikini

Yeah, I know. Some IM girls (Negar Khan and Gauhar Khan to name a few) wear such gande gande kapde ki some of our devout Pak Muslim friends would thank Jinnah sahib if they were ever to see them.

Regards

@padamchen

Doc,

in India Muslim girls do wear the bikini

Yeah, I know. Some IM girls (Negar Khan and Gauhar Khan to name a few) wear such gande gande kapde ki some of our devout Pak Muslim friends would thank Jinnah sahib if they were ever to see them.

Regards

Sirji The khan sisters are over the hill and probably the vintage that comes to first recall.

Our Pakistani cousins would definitely disown all tenuous links to our ordinary Muslim city upper crust bacchis if they saw them in the pool and on the dance floor and just living normally as any other modern 21st century Indian girl does.

India to them is truly the Satan's spawn. And we be (per some of them) either sluts or pimps.

I'm wounded deeply. But what to do?

Cheers, Doc

@SoulSpokesman

Speaking of Jinnah sahib, he did like our Indian bacchis as well. Though not Muslim.

Ruttie was quite famous in the Bombay party circuit for her for that time quite scandalous sheer dresses, lacy sleeveless blouses matched to very upper crust Chinese garo saris.

Cheers, Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom