What's new

Indian Army Major arrested for killing colleague's wife over alleged love affair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistanis are insecure about their looks.

Most Indian guys find their girls bland punjus (we have our share) or mildly masculine.

I've said the same here a long time ago. It's the forehead and jawline. The cheekbones n rack do little to soften that.

Brown n soft and leggy all the way for this bawaji.

Cheers, Doc

We Insecure??? It Is Your RSS That Wants Fair Looking Designer Babies And Yet We Insecure

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...tion-for-fair-tall-customised-babies-4644280/

Tbh this woman had the Pakistani look. Man jaw and huge head. Look like a hijra.

I would never have guess she was from UP. She had that punjabi/haryanvi/pahari/pakistani look.

I Must Protest On This There Is No Way That Woman Has "Pakistani" Looks

I Can Show Pakistani Transgenders Prettier Than Her

Some Pakistani women have that masuline look. Didn't say all.
North west Indian features.

Edit : She was a Punjabi. She married the bhaiyya guy.

We Are Not "Northwest Indian" We Are PAKISTANIS!!!!!!!!:pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:

That's messed up , although not surprising since its the indian army

these close up photos of that woman shows that she look hideous......but then again from indian standards n for indian men, she may be a beautify queen, enough to be obsessed for!!!!:rofl:

But seriously a married woman, that too wife of yr own comrade?

We Insecure??? It Is Your RSS That Wants Fair Looking Designer Babies And Yet We Insecure

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...tion-for-fair-tall-customised-babies-4644280/

I Must Protest On This There Is No Way That Woman Has "Pakistani" Looks

I Can Show Pakistani Transgenders Prettier Than Her

We Are Not "Northwest Indian" We Are PAKISTANIS!!!!!!!!:pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:

Fair is only one part of the equation buddy. A dusky or a brown skinned leggy lass with a nice perky chest and healthy skin glow on her face with the smarts to boot kicks *** of a dumb fair chick any day of the year.

And let's face it. Your chicks are quite dumb, in the dumb and dumber stakes. Like our Batala and Ropar and inner Punjab dehatans.

Tere naal. Mere naal. Don't mind haa ... the things one does in their youth.

Cheers, Doc

P.S. Dumb and high maintenance.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
ganje major ko phansi par charhao ,

Poor Major Handa....he fell in love with married aunty and she was quite ok with that but when he proposes her marriage ....refused and rejected Handa killed her....

He should follow Indian armed forces rule...have extra martial affair but never gone too for or marry a lady and used as a bait for wife swapping.

Most Indian guys find their girls bland punjus (we have our share) or mildly masculine.

I've said the same here a long time ago. It's the forehead and jawline. The cheekbones n rack do little to soften that.

Cheers, Doc
lols same indian guys who are tye ugliest mfers in the world!

lols same indian guys who are tye ugliest mfers in the world!

It doesn't matter if we are the ugliest mfers in the world.

The ugliest mfers in the world don't find your chicks hot. That's what nilu and my posts were about.

Fact.

Our girls on the other hand are smoking.

Fact.

Cheers, Doc

It doesn't matter if we are the ugliest mfers in the world.

The ugliest mfers in the world don't find your chicks hot. That's what nilu and my posts were about.

Fact.

Our girls on the other hand are smoking.

Fact.

Cheers, Doc
great you find your chicks hawt keep raping them ugly indian women! good luck ugly fkers!

great you find your chicks hawt keep raping them ugly indian women! good luck ugly fkers!

You seem triggered that we don't find your chicks hot.

Why? We were just being honest.

Bland white mildly manly chicks don't do it for us.

We are the land of the Kamasutra. There's a reason why we are 1.35 billion and still growing.

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc

You cockroaches and your ugly women are truly a sight to behold. I've seen a picture of your wife and I must say you have no room to talk. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom