What's new

Indian Army Major arrested for killing colleague's wife over alleged love affair

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cockroaches and your ugly women are truly a sight to behold. I've seen a picture of your wife and I must say you have no room to talk. LMAO

Landya is back after a weekend of scratching his shaved turkey crotch. lola

Tere naal. Mere naal. Hai rappa ... don't mind haa.

Cheers, Doc

You seem triggered that we don't find your chicks hot.

Why? We were just being honest.

Bland white mildly manly chicks don't do it for us.

We are the land of the Kamasutra. There's a reason why we are 1.35 billion and still growing.

Cheers, Doc
triggered haha yeh i am really jealous of our beautiful indian neighbors!

Tbh this woman had the Pakistani look. Man jaw and huge head. Look like a hijra.

I would never have guess she was from UP. She had that punjabi/haryanvi/pahari/pakistani look.
Typical bhabhi fvcking ganga swines. not surprising at all.

Now gangadeshi subhumans will comment on Pakistani girls? i wont even touch your ugly stinky girls with stick let alone my bare hand.. they are ugliest in the world.
We Insecure??? It Is Your RSS That Wants Fair Looking Designer Babies And Yet We Insecure

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...tion-for-fair-tall-customised-babies-4644280/

I Must Protest On This There Is No Way That Woman Has "Pakistani" Looks

I Can Show Pakistani Transgenders Prettier Than Her

We Are Not "Northwest Indian" We Are PAKISTANIS!!!!!!!!:pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:
Shailza Dwivedi
images

Major-Mrs-India-Finalist-Wife-Shailja-Dwivedi-Murder-02.jpg

army-majors-wife.jpeg

Major-Mrs-India-Finalist-Wife-Shailja-Dwivedi-Murder-04.jpg

6-1529857676.jpg

It doesn't matter if we are the ugliest mfers in the world.

The ugliest mfers in the world don't find your chicks hot. That's what nilu and my posts were about.

Fact.

Our girls on the other hand are smoking.

Fact.

Cheers, Doc
And we find your chicks to be nothing but plastic, glutathione injections, tons of silicone, fake english accents and disgusting sychophants. We don't like you people and you don't like us, quit to trying to rationalise things otherwise and move on.

images

pics were of her younger days i guess .

And we find your chicks to be nothing but plastic, glutathione injections, tons of silicone, fake english accents and disgusting sychophants. We don't like you people and you don't like us, quit to trying to rationalise things otherwise and move on.

Most of our chicks cannot afford plastic surgery and English is not our language.

Its not that we don't like you. It was just a fair assessment of the men on our side about your women versus ours.

There's something about the genetic mingling in your part of the much invaded world that has not worked out too well in terms of Indic with Persian and some Turk and Arab genes.

Fair to say that most of our Muslim chicks are positively smoking. Even the Bangla chicks next door.

Cheers, Doc

They could've just swapped wives like they usually do in Indian Army.

Its not that we don't like you. It was just a fair assessment of the men on our side about your women versus ours.
Cheers, Doc
Exactly, and we share the similar sentiments for your side.

I think Handa don't have one to go for the usual deal...or Shailza's husband refused it since he have better then Handa's.

Handa's wife is not bad actually. A bit plump, but prettier. Indian vs man jaw.

Cheers, Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom