What's new

Indian army kills man trapped in rubble after finding out he's Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that he was a militant or not has to be established in a court of law. The video shows a man trapped in rubble and then shot at after being identified as a daari wala only. The rest of the IA narrative is not backed by any evidence.

well Army was fighting with that militants for some time and later they destroyed the building and killed the trapped militant.

This thread started off on the claim that the man was an Indian victim of an earthquake who was shot by the military simply because he had a beard. Now it concludes with the man being a Pakistani infiltrator who was shot by the military (after they had to demolish the house he was hiding in since he refused to surrender) and that he should have been instead arrested, tried before a court and afforded all civil liberties available to law abiding Indian citizens. The claim seems to further be that the fact that he may have posed a risk to the lives of the soldiers is irrespective. He should have been arrested even if he was still armed and dangerous. In conclusion, I wonder whether the Pakistani army offers the TTP terrorists the same courtesy demanded by our Pakistani friends on this forum ?

It so does not concludes.

The VIDEO shows only these facts.

1. Man trapped in rubble.
2. IA officers try to help him
3. IA officers identify him as a daari wala
4. IA officers pull out an automatic weapon and shoot the daari wala multiple times

well Army was fighting with that militants for some time and later they destroyed the building and killed the trapped militant.

This fact had to be proved in a court of law. The VIDEO shows none of those events and that narrative could be the work of IA fiction.

After reducing a militant hideout to a rubble what do you think the Army will do with those terrorists who were hiding inside?

Or are you telling me that PA gives a hand to the TTP if the TTP militants hide inside a building that the PA reduced to a rubble?

4. IA officers pull out an automatic weapon and shoot the daari wala multiple times

This fact had to be proved in a court of law. The VIDEO shows none of those events and that narrative could be the work of IA fiction.

And you Sir will rely on a mobile telephone video clip to establish the facts ? :D

this is wrong what will you call those who ambush pakistani army in the hills of balochistan arent they also fighting for there freedom from the corrupt GOP common mods why these double standards i thought you were a same and rational person but ithink you are baised agaisnt my mother land and gave me infraction as i dont tow your line you are missusing your power as a MODS and I protest

I have already explained and it has already been discussed - if you don't like it there is the door...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/78490-policy-libel-kashmir-related.html

Court and law are for humans and citizens of this country. Not sick lunatics that bomb and kill our countrymen.

Be thankful that the militant was shot dead.

If he was 'rescued' after a gunfight with the army, he'd be facing a third degree so bad that he'd be begging to be snuffed.

Let me clarify, if this man was purely a suspect and there were no hard and fast facts of him being an infiltrator (such as the need to demolish the house after he persisted in firing at the army and the fact that he was in possession of multiple grenades etc), then I would be equally horrified that he was shot dead. Res ipsa loqitar means the facts speak for themselves. Even from the limited video footage one can see and hear about the carnage he caused. May he rest in peace

You didn't get it.:cuckoo:

It only means that during the encounter the army would have spotted a few terrorists in the building one of which was bearded. They might have even identified him as the Commander of JeM. After the building collapsed and the terrorist is trapped under the rubble, a soldier recognizes that it is the same Darhi wala. So they gave him what was his just due.

Look what Bollywood has done to you, :cheesy: .....you mean they had already recognised the person but failed to shoot him and later they were able to identify the same person under all that rubble, even if one was to believe the tall story, isn't it possible some other bearded person could have been trapped under the rubble....remember fake encounter is a well known term within Indian security services.

The video does show rubble. It shows armed soldiers around that rubble. Is it your argument that the house just disintegrated & the army was the first respondent & that they brought weapons to help move rubble?

The IA soldiers were just checking if anyone other than the "dari wala" was trapped. Once identified as the "wahi dari wala", he got what was coming to him.

The fact that he was a militant or not has to be established in a court of law. The video shows a man trapped in rubble and then shot at after being identified as a daari wala only. The rest of the IA narrative is not backed by any evidence.

The video context shows that it is a counter terror operation not an earth quake or emergency situation.

Horrific!!!

In the video they spot a man buried under rubble. Some soldiers get close to help him - then they spot he has a beard and tells his CO... He's calling out for them to help him - another soldier pulls an automatic weapon and shoots him multiple times!

You are incensed because of that "daarhi wala" comment. And it makes you angry because you feel that having beard is the identity and right of only Muslims. When there are more than one terrorist, and one has a beard while another is clean shaven, quite normally they will be recognized by the most distinct differences in their respective appearances - the facial hair.

However, if you do wish to look at the video rationally, then please tell us why did the Army let it be videotaped? Then, do tell us, why did they not shoot him the moment they recognized him and why did they wait till he raised his hand?

If killing of the injured militant were preplanned, as you and Luqman suggest, then why did they not shoot him the very moment they spotted him?

If you listen to the quick cry for fire with an unbiased and a rational mind, you would realize that it was all cool and calm while they determined the beard, and then there's a sudden new rush in the voice commanding for fire and it appears to give the sign of a surprise attack.

Is this all that the Pakistani media hangs on to?

Last edited by a moderator:
Look what Bollywood has done to you, :cheesy: .....you mean they had already recognised the person but failed to shoot him and later they were able to identify the same person under all that rubble, even if one was to believe the tall story, isn't it possible some other bearded person could have been trapped under the rubble....remember fake encounter is a well known term within Indian security services.

These are intelligence driven operations. The forces target a particular house on the basis of information & only when they establish contact & are reasonably certain that there are no other occupants, they demolish the building. If there are other occupants believed trapped, a gun battle is usually the result. Demolishing the building is now SOP to reduce both casualties & time.

These are intelligence driven operations. The forces target a particular house on the basis of information & only when they establish contact & are reasonably certain that there are no other occupants, they demolish the building. If there are other occupants believed trapped, a gun battle is usually the result. Demolishing the building is now SOP to reduce both casualties & time.

Ok man, show me a video establishing that this was the case. I'm showing you a video which proves this:

You are telling me a fairy tale.

If you listen to the quick cry for fire with an unbiased and a rational mind, you would realize that it was all cool and calm while they determined the beard, and then there's a sudden new rush in the voice commanding for fire and it appears to give the sign of a surprise attack.

Is this all that the Pakistani media hangs on to?

The calmness is eerie, it gives an impression that its common practice to kill daari walas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom