What's new

Indian Army is mobilizing tanks and troops along the internationl boundary with Pakistan-OSINT

India’s story has also been debunked by international independent reporting and satellite image analysis. So we know India is clearly lying there.

Nothing's been debunked. During the strikes and a few days after, the area was entirely in cloud cover. And a few days after was too little too late.

Pakistanis are under no illusion as far as choosing between Congress and RSS/BJP are concerned. Both are anti Muslim / anti Pakistan parties. Modi's methods are open, direct and overt. COngress is cunning, covert and indirect. end result of both is same i.e. hatred for Muslims and Islam.
For your directional change which you mentioned one can only say that you have accelerated the process of your own TOTAL destruction. Modi has signed his own death warrant my friend. It is a matter of concern for you nothing to celebrate.
We should prefer BJP at least they give advantage of enemy in open. iam supporting Modi.

Those have been counted, and are a fraction of the graves of those recruited, trained, armed and infiltrated into Kashmir. Indictment indeed; of those whose fingers pulled the trigger, or of those who pushed them in front to face bullets when their own methods and resources failed? That spilt blood will certainly come back and haunt the guilty; those who sheltered the preachers of hate, those who sheltered the organisations dedicated to terror, those whose armed forces actively participated in these subterranean wars.

It is really too much to believe that the favourite son of the military is now telling the military what to do. We saw what happened when the civilian administration tried to tighten its hold; an open coup, replacement of a legally elected government, a military dictatorship - and now we are asked to believe that the generals only pause to ask how high to jump.

If you say so, if you say so.

Why should we, or anyone else, labour the point?

This was the essence of my note, but instead of having any effect, it triggered a series of posts denying any complicity by Pakistan in the terrorism that is going on in J&K.

Oh well.....

You lot have forgotten how to count in the millenia since you invented it.

Nothing's been debunked. During the strikes and a few days after, the area was entirely in cloud cover. And a few days after was too little too late.
Except that no one internationally is buying that excuse, or even mentioning it.

Find some bakht to sell that BS to, because no one outside India believes it. So the fact remains that all the international reporting and sat image analysis proves India is a liar.

Here’s another thought ... if Indian bombs hit the structures, regardless of how small the explosive was, you would at the least have ingress holes in the roof. So even if you were to claim that the ‘cloud cover’ gave the PA enough time to douse the fires, clean up the bodies and fix the roof just so the satellites could take nice clean pictures (apparently they also knew exactly when the cloud cover would be there), you would still see a difference (before and after pictures) in terms of either:
1. New Patches on the roof showing where the holes were and it was repaired

2. New sections or an entirely new roof which would also be distinct in terms of the weatherd old material vs new material.

Except that no one internationally is buying that excuse, or even mentioning it.

Find some bakht to sell that BS to, because no one outside India believes it. So the fact remains that all the international reporting and sat image analysis proves India is a liar.

You mean international media? That's irrelevant anyway. What they publish or don't, the same with Indian or Pakistani media, has no relevant to the actual ground situation.

The only up-to-date images would be SAR images right after the strike, and none have been revealed.

Here’s another thought ... if Indian bombs hit the structures, regardless of how small the explosive was, you would at the least have ingress holes in the roof. So even if you were to claim that the ‘cloud cover’ gave the PA enough time to douse the fires, clean up the bodies and fix the roof just so the satellites could take nice clean pictures (apparently they also knew exactly when the cloud cover would be there), you would still see a difference (before and after pictures) in terms of either:
1. New Patches on the roof showing where the holes were and it was repaired

2. New sections or an entirely new roof which would also be distinct in terms of the weatherd old material vs new material.

The cloud cover worked in Pakistan's favour when it came to PR. It doesn't change the ground situation. I think you should follow @Hellfire more closely.

Weird how we didn't get up to date sat images even when we tried to.

Optical satellites cannot defeat cloud cover.

You mean international media? That's irrelevant anyway. What they publish or don't, the same with Indian or Pakistani media, has no relevant to the actual ground situation.

The only up-to-date images would be SAR images right after the strike, and none have been revealed.

The cloud cover worked in Pakistan's favour when it came to PR. It doesn't change the ground situation. I think you should follow @Hellfire more closely.

You sound like a programmed robot....beep....beep...the world is flat because government says so...wow.

Again:

1. Either holes or patches (from holes being repaired) should be visible in the images available (when you compare before and after)
2. A distinct difference in the roofing material (old weathered vs new material) should be visible in the before and after pictures.

The ESI pictures are from the 27th, so are you suggesting they're misrepresenting the images taken?

Finally, I' do follow Hellfire, but I place a lot more stock in independent coverage and analysis that uses actual EVIDENCE instead of someone quoting Indian sources that have essentially come up with a rehashed Bollywood version of 'Obama watching the OBL raid'.

Multiple nations have shared strike footage publicly (there's plenty of strike footage from the US in Afghanistan), so if this fantastic story of IAF video feed to Modi (showing the structures being hit was even remotely true, we would have seen the video already. It's not like its some super duper vedic camera technology that can't be shared ... or is it?

If the video exists, it's either not clear or it debunks India's claims.

Are you saying that European Space imaging is misrepresenting some other satellite imagery as that of 27th February?

Cloud cover can't change these facts.
According to above quoted imagery, there was no cloud cover on 27th February.

Sir.

They are now trying to straighten out their stories. Few updates after my taking my own sweet time to check around:

1. Live feed from the IAF mission on 26 Feb 2019 was telecast to the PM and the powers that be in IAF (and shared with friendly nations who wanted a feedback). No question of miss. An on ground asset was also kind enough to give a post strike feedback. A report of a P-3C Orion based ELINT (probably EP-3E variant) platform was also reported to have been in air on our side, observing the strike. Post strike, that bit of information is no more available for confirmation from the same person who let it out in the first place, just as the Tigers & Battleaxes were landing back. I believe there is some article indicating real time monitoring by Israel and US too. I would take that to be what it is.

2. A-50 Phalcon ex 50 Sqn IAF has data that proves downing of 02 aircrafts on their side of LC, 01 x Mig-21 (ours) and 01 x F-16 (not ours ;)). This has been confirmed to me. I remain convinced of the same. Now this, my first post here regarding my being convinced about it, was met with a resolute 'no F-16 was used'. So .. no surprises.

Rest, it is wait and watch. Words spoken by DG ISPR and with him, the claims of 01 x Israeli, and the more ridiculous one of 01 x IAF pilot dead and India refused to accept the body, or 01 x Su-30 MKI downed, or twisting it to Mig-27 ..... they all will come back to re-enact the tale of Pakistan & its stories after Kargil.

Dear sir, saw similar posts and tall claims from you post surgical drama 1 but nothing substantially came out to be true.. So no, you may fool Indian fanboys newcomers here with inside info but other than that no one is falling for your psyop oriented posts..
We believe in substantial evidence as ISPR is very kind in providing that to the nation..Your public should demand similar from your top brass..

Back
Top Bottom