What's new

Indian army gives green signal for the release of video footage of surgical strikes

jitni araam sai sergical strike ki hai zaroor indian army ispaghol zyaada use karti hai.

The hype that the expected footage has managed to create is absolutely colossal. I am not sure if that was on purpose, since it is not a commercial matter at all, unless the video rights are also being sold.

However, the delay has caused immense loss of reputation to the Indian Government. A stroke of luck for Pakistan thus far.
If I were at the helms of affairs on Indian side, I would have;

> Issued a SINGLE consolidated NO BULL official account of the happening
> Clearly mentioned the coordinates of the areas which were targeted (of course there is no harm in disclosing these since enemy is not going to camp there again so no tactical advantage lost)
> Asked the media to request Pakistanis to arrange visits to the said areas with a solemn guarantee of not attacking anyone during the media visits to the LoC so the media can do all the digging it wants

In my personal view footage could be forged apart from it being shot during action past midnight won't prove much

Any takers?

I only want to know who is the music director of that film #SurgicalStrike :-D

How do you logically defend this 24 hours criteria of yours.

Lets assume Indian cross border strikes were fake, don't you think, a nation which organised such a big fake strike would also make fake footage before hand, before they decided to declare about the strikes. Especially considering the fact that Indian DGMO declared initially itself, that India has drone footage of the operation, but the decision to make make it public will be taken later.

So how come releasing the footage within 24hours lends credibility to the strikes?

On the other hand, there are so many operations in the world, who's videos and pictures are released years even decades later, when they accidentally leaked or the archives opened up to public. Do you think those operations never happened.

for eg. Footage of operation Neptune Spear has not been made public yet, It is likely to be made public, when the official archives are opened after the statutory timeline on them expires. But does that mean American forces never came into Pakistan and killed Osama?
I defend it with logic if ur army had carried any surgical strike it had posted the proof etc as soon as it can to show its power but when they never did it they don't have any footage and proof so they have to go at drawing boards of Bollywood studios to create one fake footage

Top of it green or red signal by Indian army of releasing footage will have bug question marks if it's credibility

Its still being shot according to an Indian member parliament in whose constituency Indian army is shooting the video. Indians are good at making movies, I have no doubt about that, they do surgical strikes, enter other countries, become superpower , rich and a developed country only in their movies , Oh not to forget, their men and women also become snakes at night in their TV shows !!!

http://arynews.tv/en/indian-army-shooting-fake-videos-show-proof-surgical-strike/

Releasing a night vision video after 1-2 weeks would cause a larger international embarrassment, had it been original it would be with the media the first day of the strike, it would be as real as the surgical farce, yet Indian public will buy it, they have an appetite for mythology, but the international community doesn't share this trait with them !!!

Last edited:
First asking proof than calling it fake that too before watching it gr8.....
Actually tgey only take positions but care to look at any arguement, proof etc....
Only God can save these people humanity and reasoning has lost only blindness prevails worst thing they can not ask anything just imagine the numbness and fruastration.

First asking proof than calling it fake that too before watching it gr8.....
Actually tgey only take positions but care to look at any arguement, proof etc....
Only God can save these people humanity and reasoning has lost only blindness prevails worst thing they can not ask anything just imagine the numbness and fruastration.
Because we have already been seeing the kind of proofs you have been dishing out..
Read the latest : An SP from across the border who speaks in hindi to an imaginary IG and goes on to tell every little detail. Kind of recap of a whole drama series. And in the most sensitive of times goes on bad mouthing Army and openly validates the Indian Jihadi propaganda that too on phone

Now you tell me why shouldn't we expect a similar or worst evidence in coming days

Back
Top Bottom