What's new

Indian army gives green signal for the release of video footage of surgical strikes

what would be the PA response if thing do comes out whether we will argue about audacity or there is really a chance to go for war because now the credibility of IA is being questioned then PA`s would be at stake and i think there would be something which would be carried out then necessarily. only time can unfold what it possess for us...

Ok.. After reading the comments here, let me ask, will Pakistan ever believe that an Indian strike happened?

I as an Indian believe it did, but lets say that I keep my mind open and wait for a real proof.
So the video of the op is released and I feel that it is legit. Will people in Pakistan feel the same?

We conducted strikes, you didn't believe. You asked for proof. We didn't give (It is sensitive info after all). Now we feel like we need to put a stop to all the questions being raised within the country, and we release the vid. Just want to know if Pakistanis would judge the evidence without prejudices.. Will they believe the footage if it looks legit? Or will they, as part of state propaganda, still deny and dismiss it...

Remember, so far most countries have congratulated India on this action. US, UK, EU, Russia, Saarc countries expect Pak (& maybe Sri Lanka), Vietnam, Japan, South Korea, UAE, etc..
These are almost all the countries whose opinions matter. And they've decided to stand with India and against Pakistan sponsored terrorism.

Oh, this message?

:lol:
the way you guys are behaving.. denying each and every statement even from Army spokesperson and Govt official shows how successful the op was.. its no doubt that it happen.. i will believe what i want.. you will believe what u want.. no issues..
secondly.. this reactions across the border was expected .. nothing new.. :)

Yaar yeh Pakistani forum people ...............................................................nikalne as jaate hai.
Have you you noticed that when you want to log on to this forum you write in the web address bar www.defence.PK, now my friend that pk is for Pakistan!!
This is a Pakistani forum so sorry to burst you bubble by letting you know that it is YOU who "much utha ka aajaty haan" and not us. The reasons you mentioned are all valid as well. Being neighbors, we wont have any objections when you come here to cry on our shoulder. You are more than welcome!!

Now if you have any thing positive to contribute please go ahead otherwise we do have a stupid and funny section/thread where you can enjoy!

Regards!

the way you guys are behaving.. denying each and every statement even from Army spokesperson and Govt official shows how successful the op was.. its no doubt that it happen.. i will believe what i want.. you will believe what u want.. no issues..
Lolz,

How can we deny or accept anything when they themselves are changing the statements every few hours. Should i guide you about some contradicting statements coming from your side? :)

Dude, there's a reason why at the announcement of every operation, video evidence is produced right there and then during the announcement. More over, evidence is presented in a verifiable way, i.e. journalists can go and check the site themselves. This is the first time in the history of modern warfare where no evidence was presented, statements made by the military generals who supposedly planned and monitored these so called sirjikal strikes were refuted or backtracked by government ministers and more over, it was US who took a group of local and international journalists to the sites of these sitejikal strikes to show them that aside from a few bullet holes due to the normal cross border shelling, there is no evidence of anything, no signs of explosions, no signs of heavy gunfire, no signs of anything. You can't blame us or the world for not believing you. There's a reason why in spite of being a nuclear flash point, everyone in the world is taking this lightly and ignoring it.

Even if you produce a "video" proof now, everyone is gonna take it with a truck load of salt if not completely ignore it. Why? Because you've had a week to doctor up a video. That's the reason all powers of the world present evidence right after it happens to avoid that time gap that will cast doubts on their claim.

I'm only explaining this to you in plain words cuz frankly speaking, I feel sorry for you indians right now struggling tooth and nail to not just convince us and the world but people within your country. What a pathetic state, lay nay kay day nay pad gaye.

No no it has to be reliable because it praises India. Has to be right! Bro they are not worth arguing.:pakistan:

Oh I'm just enjoying the butt hurt they are trying so hard to hide but it keeps showing. :lol:

NEW DELHI: India’s armed forces have given the green signal to the government to use the video footage of the surgical strikes against terror camps in Azad Kashmir (Azad Kashmir) in any manner it sees fit to make New Delhi’s case.

The final decision on this rests with the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO).

Top army officers, speaking off record, told ET that the army is keen that India release evidence that will answer those alleging the strikes never happened.
< ..

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
typical indian thing... they should die with shame...

Ok.. After reading the comments here, let me ask, will Pakistan ever believe that an Indian strike happened?

I as an Indian believe it did, but lets say that I keep my mind open and wait for a real proof.
So the video of the op is released and I feel that it is legit. Will people in Pakistan feel the same?

We conducted strikes, you didn't believe. You asked for proof. We didn't give (It is sensitive info after all). Now we feel like we need to put a stop to all the questions being raised within the country, and we release the vid. Just want to know if Pakistanis would judge the evidence without prejudices.. Will they believe the footage if it looks legit? Or will they, as part of state propaganda, still deny and dismiss it...

Remember, so far most countries have congratulated India on this action. US, UK, EU, Russia, Saarc countries expect Pak (& maybe Sri Lanka), Vietnam, Japan, South Korea, UAE, etc..
These are almost all the countries whose opinions matter. And they've decided to stand with India and against Pakistan sponsored terrorism.

This is absolute BS nearly all media outlets from America and UK and france have questioned the so called surgical strike claims by the Indian army after they were taken to the LOC to show the ground realities on Azad Kashmir last weekend..

Even the best army in the world USAF left a helicopter, thousands of rounds of bullets, other explosive material like used rocket shells etc when they carried out their surgical operation against OSB. yet the indians come and leave no clue not even one bullet mark on the building or trees in these areas.

Modi is lying and the Indians can't phantom the thought that they've been lied to them by the government and media.

I'm forecasting, it'd be a "zee horror show" version of the "blair witch project".

HOMENEWS

Ink thrown at Delhi CM Kejriwal after his suspicions regarding “Surgical strikes”
By Web Desk on October 5, 2016
NEW DELHI – Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal came under an ‘ink attack’ in Rajasthan on Tuesday, days after he said the Indian government should provide evidence of the claimed “surgical strikes” inside pakistan.

The incident happened as the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader was leaving the home of a local leader. A man later identified as Dinesh Ojha accused Kejriwal of being an anti-national and attacked him with black ink.

Ojha, a student leader of the Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP), the student wing of the BJP was taken into custody, NDTV quoted police sources as saying.

The Delhi CM took to twitter after the attack.

The final decision mm

We CLAIMED that we conducted strikes, you didn't believe. You asked for proof. We didn't give (It is sensitive info after all). Now we feel like we need to put a stop to all the questions being raised within the country, and we release the vid. Just want to know if Pakistanis would judge the evidence without prejudices.. Will they believe the footage if it looks legit? Or will they, as part of state propaganda, still deny and dismiss it...

Congratulated you? :woot:
Does this sound like a congrats?
And that's the grand daddy of all the countries whose opinion matters.

Your and your fellow indians already had ZERO credibility but now you've surprised all of us by actually taking your credibility in the negative (didn't think that was possible but here it is). Now that deserves a congrats. SO CONGRATS!

The longer this so called proof takes, the more dubious and fake your claim becomes. And it's already been a week. tick tock.
cheers :toast_sign:

Last edited:
Same reactions has taken life of a dadi

so finally bollywood stupid editors done that clip ? its too late man

I would say that we dont care what others thinks about it or not

Who is the director and who's the editor and who the writer of this clip?

Waiting......

:D

Suspense. :D

Writer and Director : Govt of India
Editor:Indian Army.

On topic:They will release the footage and will give a challenge to prove that whether it is fake or not .
It is up to the Pakistanis to check its authenticity .And if all others contradict with the claims of Pakistan .It will again embarrassed PA and Pak govt

Green light has been given but still video not faked released ?

Lmao they will use some hollywood movie scene and show it , cause copying is india style

on serious note its easy to create fake videos these days , after all recent article on BBC where govt paid filmmakers to develop fake videos in Iraq

I would say that we dont care what others thinks about it or not

Writer and Director : Govt of India
Editor:Indian Army.

On topic:They will release the footage and will give a challenge to prove that whether it is fake or not .
It is up to the Pakistanis to check its authenticity .And if all others contradict with the claims of Pakistan .It will again embarrassed PA and Pak govt

The video that will be released will be the one of The second attack on the indian base which was also a fake attack and will be presented as the surgical strike.

An advice tor our dear indians friends: next time prepare the video before claiming any strike :coffee:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom