What's new

Indian army gives green signal for the release of video footage of surgical strikes

Please post something from a reliable news source. No one's ever heard of this source. Dawn is a very reliable news source compared to this.

Regardless, the message that you think has been received has only been replied with even more firepower as a response to your shelling (that you're trying to pass off as a sirjikal strike).
Greater is the largest Kashmiri newspaper and is owned by a separitist leaders brother and YAWN is not a reliable news source.

Greater is the largest Kashmiri newspaper and is owned by a separitist leaders brother and YAWN is not a reliable news source.

Yes, separatists (even though I support them) do not have the resources nor the journalistic skills nor the funds that mainstream media outlets like Dawn have and are thus not reliable.

Bro check your sources its not owned by who you are claiming it to be. So anything against Pakistan is always right but it isn't if its against India. Tiet logic boss to argue with you guys one would need to talk irrespective of their frontal lobe. Modi ki video dekhi he was rubbing shit all over his face hahaha its hilarious:omghaha:

Yes, separatists (even though I support them) do not have the resources nor the journalistic skills nor the funds that mainstream media outlets like Dawn have and are thus not reliable.

No no it has to be reliable because it praises India. Has to be right! Bro they are not worth arguing.:pakistan:

Another example to reemphasise my point... India blocks the news paper because it is reporting facts and this is from Srinagar too not a Pakistani news paper. Please checkout the web below. After that come here and say its not reliable or Pakistan sponsored ect just because it doesn't praise india.

http://kashmirreader.com

surgical strike video released:
more than 70 indian soldiers were actually killed in this revenge attack for 7 pakistani soldiers. after 1 month of failed indian attemps to move them back indian DGMO at that time requested pakistani DGMO for retreat. the soldiers entered at night killing indian soldiers in their base and destroying their posts. an incident unrecorded but a small video was released later by indian media.

:P so what else were you expecting from those "Surgical strikes" anyway :P :D
Come on!! Here we're talking about the largest democracy with 1.25b folks with so much history, geography, culture etc. The country which produced the likes of Gandhi and Tagore and Raman and Armatya Sen, you may or may not agree with them, can't be this much cartoonish...

Come on!! Here we're talking about the largest democracy with 1.25b folks with so much history, geography, culture etc. The country which produced the likes of Gandhi and Tagore and Raman and Armatya Sen, you may or may not agree with them, can't be this much cartoonish...

It is not them I disrespect. I do have respect for the people but it is the “claims” that were equally ridiculous, just like this cartoonish funny video, thus the reference! :P :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom