What's new

Indian Army General praises Musharraf and Accepts Kargil loss

The US brokered the deal due to the crying and whining of the Indian government, Mr. Vajpai to be precise. On our end, Mr. Shareef sold his @s$ which eventually lead to the martial law. So please just listen to this General again who clearly said that they have facts that India was in misery at the time.

RIIIIIIGHT!!!! Its ALL Vajpayi, or NS or Clinton or America's fault in general. Mighty Pakistani military generals have never fukked anything else up, irrespective of 50+ years of forceful marshal law rule without producing Sweet Cookies for the nation, let alone doing something to grow the country and its economy.

It is NOT the military code that allows them doing these things. The military is a very honorable institute, it is some generals who get too power hungry that they cross all lines and venture out, whether Kargil as an example or Marshall Laws!

Gen. Raheel, without argument has emerged as the most powerful general in the Pakistani military ever. But if you meet him, and meet Mushy, Zia, Baig, etc, you'll see a HUGE difference in Gen. Raheel and these guys. Gen. Raheel talks facts and will come across stern in issues. But as a human, he's very humble. Mushy, was just an arrogant person and this came from many other generals. There is a reason why there isn't much help for him from the military. He's pissed off a lot of people due to being super arrogant, like he was better than the entire PA due to coming from the 111.

By the way, on Kargil, the denials from the PAF and PN to support PA are on record. How about you get Mushy, the PAF chief and the PN chief in-synch, before adding Indian, Pakistani and US premiers into this discussion?

Just so you know, Vajpayi wanted to nuke Pakistan and the US played immediate mediator and asked the Premier of Pakistan to come talk. A GENERAL isn't welcomed across the globe in any serious discussions. Civilians want Civilians, people in SUITS talking, negotiating and all the stuff that comes from diplomacy and democracy. A general showing PUNCHES to his own people and nation isn't in the right frame of mind to begin with. And no matter how much bravado you write here, the ENTIRE globe knows what happened.

There is a REASON why a war has the Civilian government behind it who connects all the dots. Generals like Mushy are called "hawks" and these guys are dangerous for their OWN country before they are to others. Take a look at Mushy's record:

1) Kargil - Eff-Up

2) Marshall Law - Another Eff-Up, just to get personal revenge. It damaged Pakistan's progress as things happening today, would be happening back then.

3) Strangling Judges, Media and Suspending the Constitution, and associated bad marketing in front of the world media by showing punches and all (who does that in a world living in the 21st century???)......for which, he's still going to court!

4) Dealing with the US: Pakistan could've gotten 80 F-16's had it been a civilian premier and all debt forgiven and preferred economic nation status given with the US. Some Civilians needed to present the case right.

Generals don't know how to negotiate, they are taught black and white, "war or peace" type mentality so they react that way. If a Civilian had negotiated with the US, today, Pakistan would be where it would now be in 2025 (granted the system runs and peace can be established).

I don't write these posts because I have something personal again IK, or Mushy or any of the subjects in my posts. I write these posts so people can see a third party's view, ONLY with regards to how it impacted Pakistan's economic growth and stability. That's what matters the most in the world and for the Pakistanis!

This is for media consumption only. When was this posted? I think it may have been for the previous government of India......as Gen. Singh has had various issues with them.

The true results of Kargil are a lot different. If Pakistan would've won, it would've cut Kashmir and the Ladakh highway. Instead, the second the IAF got GPS's from Israel, it destroyed majority of all the forward posts PA was operating out of.

The US brokered the deal, otherwise, this would've become a full scale war. The PAF had rudimentary capability to fight the IAF, due to the lack of upgraded planes, BVR and issues with spares and all.

When you don't achieve your objectives, and lose about 5-10K soldiers, its not a winning situation! There was no need to put so many lives at risk, no matter how you define "Martyrs".

The term "WAR" isn't applicable here also, as the term "WAR" in today's warfare means an integrated battle by a country's entire military setup (PAF, PN and PA). This was just an adventure by Mushy, as he was from Pakistan's special forces.

He thought that the SF alone can cut off Kashmir's main artery highway inside India and the PA can charge ahead. Behind the scenes, its a known fact that the PAF and PN were initially never brought into this, and when they were, some of the most senior officers totally disregard the idea that the PAF or the PN can be used in an offense as their capability was very limited and defensive in nature.
lmao... soon as i read the number for casualties i knew the cow piss was getting to your head...

RIIIIIIGHT!!!! Its ALL Vajpayi, or NS or Clinton or America's fault in general. Mighty Pakistani military generals have never fukked anything else up, irrespective of 50+ years of forceful marshal law rule without producing Sweet Cookies for the nation, let alone doing something to grow the country and its economy.

It is NOT the military code that allows them doing these things. The military is a very honorable institute, it is some generals who get too power hungry that they cross all lines and venture out, whether Kargil as an example or Marshall Laws!

Gen. Raheel, without argument has emerged as the most powerful general in the Pakistani military ever. But if you meet him, and meet Mushy, Zia, Baig, etc, you'll see a HUGE difference in Gen. Raheel and these guys. Gen. Raheel talks facts and will come across stern in issues. But as a human, he's very humble. Mushy, was just an arrogant person and this came from many other generals. There is a reason why there isn't much help for him from the military. He's pissed off a lot of people due to being super arrogant, like he was better than the entire PA due to coming from the 111.

By the way, on Kargil, the denials from the PAF and PN to support PA are on record. How about you get Mushy, the PAF chief and the PN chief in-synch, before adding Indian, Pakistani and US premiers into this discussion?

Just so you know, Vajpayi wanted to nuke Pakistan and the US played immediate mediator and asked the Premier of Pakistan to come talk. A GENERAL isn't welcomed across the globe in any serious discussions. Civilians want Civilians, people in SUITS talking, negotiating and all the stuff that comes from diplomacy and democracy. A general showing PUNCHES to his own people and nation isn't in the right frame of mind to begin with. And no matter how much bravado you write here, the ENTIRE globe knows what happened.

There is a REASON why a war has the Civilian government behind it who connects all the dots. Generals like Mushy are called "hawks" and these guys are dangerous for their OWN country before they are to others. Take a look at Mushy's record:

1) Kargil - Eff-Up

2) Marshall Law - Another Eff-Up, just to get personal revenge. It damaged Pakistan's progress as things happening today, would be happening back then.

3) Strangling Judges, Media and Suspending the Constitution, and associated bad marketing in front of the world media by showing punches and all (who does that in a world living in the 21st century???)......for which, he's still going to court!

4) Dealing with the US: Pakistan could've gotten 80 F-16's had it been a civilian premier and all debt forgiven and preferred economic nation status given with the US. Some Civilians needed to present the case right.

Generals don't know how to negotiate, they are taught black and white, "war or peace" type mentality so they react that way. If a Civilian had negotiated with the US, today, Pakistan would be where it would now be in 2025 (granted the system runs and peace can be established).

I don't write these posts because I have something personal again IK, or Mushy or any of the subjects in my posts. I write these posts so people can see a third party's view, ONLY with regards to how it impacted Pakistan's economic growth and stability. That's what matters the most in the world and for the Pakistanis!
so why is this indian general degrading india???
india lost kargil... you can twist shit up all you want.

lol as per Doc, one peak at the NO Man land is occupied by PAk, in next battle when IA allowed to move across LOC , then this will also be taken back......

but why dont you tell how many peaks PA lost by the US intervened?
non

lol as per Doc, one peak at the NO Man land is occupied by PAk, in next battle when IA allowed to move across LOC , then this will also be taken back......

but why dont you tell how many peaks PA lost by the US intervened?
Lmaooooo we been hearing this for a long time, India is just good for talking.
Like I said earlier, we are still waiting!!! :coffee:

lmao... soon as i read the number for casualties i knew the cow piss was getting to your head...

No piss gets into my head. I love the cow because you get GREAT steaks from it. The number of casualties are over 5K counted by your very own PA!!! What got to someone's head was the excessive consumption of WHISKEY that Mushy consumes twice a day. It was probably more during the Kargil thing because it was obviously "stressful". His Chef, refers to the Whiskey as "Mr. General's Juice" :rofl: .

By the way, ever want to make friends with Mushy, just buy him a Big bottle of Jack Daniels. He'd love you for it and you can do a hug and kiss (Modi style, like Modi did to that Arab prince)!!

Last edited:

1) Kargil - Eff-Up

Wow such a big post, but yeah in simple words again, listen to this general. I guess you missing the point

No piss gets into my head. I love the cow because you get GREAT steaks from it. The number of casualties are over 5K counted by your very own PA!!! What got to someone's head was the excessive consumption of WHISKEY that Mushy consumes twice a day. It was probably more during the Kargil thing because it was obviously "stressful". His Chef, refers to the Whiskey as "Mr. General's Juice :rofl: ).

By the way, ever want to make friends with Mushy, just buy him a Big bottle of Jack Daniels. He'd love you for it and you can do a hug and kiss (Modi style, like Modi did to that Arab prince)!!
I didn't know Modi was gay??? news to me

So why is this indian general degrading india??? india lost kargil... you can twist shit up all you want.

I don't know when was this Video recorded. Unlike you and majority of Indian and Pakistanis, I don't comment on stuff that I am not 100% sure about and have direct knowledge off.

My guess? Its an old video from the previous Indian government's time. I had read reports that Gen. Singh had issues with the previous government. So he did this interview. If this was Pakistan, I believe it'll be a coupe like 1999, Mushy style!!! I'd rather see a General doing a Press Conference to blow steam, than damaging his country by putting a Marshall Law and stopping all economic and other progress!!!

I asked the OP as to when was this posted. If its older, you know the reason. If its new, I have no clue. May want to ask an Indian member who's more up to date than I am.

Sach kabhi chupta nai. It had happened & yes, Kargil was won by Pakistan

They can cry for all their life but they know if Pakistan was easy they would have attacked long ago...
If they have better tech better aircrafts better tanks and tripple in number everything then why hesitating to attack instead of just talk.. its not their Generals its only their big mouth media which linked to bollywood too...
Face the reality or keep living in dulision.

Everyone knows not just Indians lost kargil war, in the shape of many hills still under capture by Pakistan as well as the thousands of Indian soldiers dead, unable to fight, runaway, plus two IAF attack fighters downed by Pakistani foot soldiers.

man.. can u make a short clips about SSG general haroon, musharraf and others (and thr ops) like one who martyred in parade lane mosque attackkk.. plus a 1998 clip of captain romail stating his GOC was with him at forward bunker...
i bet there is a shrt column on it
"Pak fauj k pagal general"

This is for media consumption only. When was this posted? I think it may have been for the previous government of India......as Gen. Singh has had various issues with them.

The true results of Kargil are a lot different. If Pakistan would've won, it would've cut Kashmir and the Ladakh highway. Instead, the second the IAF got GPS's from Israel, it destroyed majority of all the forward posts PA was operating out of.

The US brokered the deal, otherwise, this would've become a full scale war. The PAF had rudimentary capability to fight the IAF, due to the lack of upgraded planes, BVR and issues with spares and all.

When you don't achieve your objectives, and lose about 5-10K soldiers, its not a winning situation! There was no need to put so many lives at risk, no matter how you define "Martyrs".

The term "WAR" isn't applicable here also, as the term "WAR" in today's warfare means an integrated battle by a country's entire military setup (PAF, PN and PA). This was just an adventure by Mushy, as he was from Pakistan's special forces.

He thought that the SF alone can cut off Kashmir's main artery highway inside India and the PA can charge ahead. Behind the scenes, its a known fact that the PAF and PN were initially never brought into this, and when they were, some of the most senior officers totally disregard the idea that the PAF or the PN can be used in an offense as their capability was very limited and defensive in nature.

and ur arm chair gives you the credentials to critique the tactics of a spec ops 3 star general I assume....

Wars are considered as won or lost by assessing if the stated objectives of going to war were achieved.

Example, in 1971 the objective was to put an end to East Pakistan.

As regards Kargil, if it is felt that the aim of cutting the line / link to Siachen by occupying the heights of was achieved than Yes Pakistan did win the war ( if you can call it a war).

If the Pakistanis had to retreat incurring losses then well they did not win anything .

Now after this if you want to feel good , go right ahead.

I didn't know Modi was gay??? news to me

There is a thread on it with some seriously romantic pictures of Modi and an Arab prince on his recent trip to UAE....a little interesting to watch. Modi's face was shinning like he wanted to get engaged with the prince, check it out :cheers:

Lmaooooo we been hearing this for a long time, India is just good for talking.
Like I said earlier, we are still waiting!!! :coffee:
lol good keep hearing , we heard that PA talking kashmir in 65 and then in Kargil, good that we didnt cross LOC.

yes i know you are still waiting , when Indian vacate their post and you capture , because cant take any post from IA in fighting lol ,

BTW , why you ran back in kargil?

Everyone knows not just Indians lost kargil war, in the shape of many hills still under capture by Pakistan as well as the thousands of Indian soldiers dead, unable to fight, runaway, plus two IAF attack fighters downed by Pakistani foot soldiers.
that's correct, India have lost every war against Pakistan.. in fact we're still reeling from the humiliation that was 1971 :(

lol , that's why PA hide his face in Shame , Burning of PAK's bunkers by mirage in Kargil peak is quite a nice pic to see........but what sue you people in PAK keep burry your head like ostrich.

BTW care you tell which was position in Kargil in starting and in end? lol

Or might be mirages gone inside PAK and bomb PAK positions and PAK watching them helpless....lol

if you are in winning position , you would have gone to US begging for face saving

There is a thread on it with some seriously romantic pictures of Modi and an Arab prince on his recent trip to UAE....a little interesting to watch. Modi's face was shinning like he wanted to get engaged with the prince, check it out :cheers:
lolzz

lol good keep hearing , we heard that PA talking kashmir in 65 and then in Kargil, good that we didnt cross LOC.

yes i know you are still waiting , when Indian vacate their post and you capture , because cant take any post from IA in fighting lol ,

BTW , why you ran back in kargil?
Waitingggggggggggggg lmaoooo

if General Musharaf drinks then it is his personal life... i dont care. watch your filthy mouth... its General musharraf not mushy... dont behave like a baniya

even if its old from previous government.... it wouldnt make sense in him lying especially being an army man... are your generals and soldiers not honorable?? or r they liars??

I get suprised at you guys every day. If Mushy drinks (which is considered in his religion as Forbidden), you don't care as its his personal business. By the way as an Army Chief or the President, all these expensive imported bottles used to come in special packing with high grade material and $$$$, on special flights, from the government of Pakistan's money.

But if the current premier's food is tested (protocol) and shipped to where he is, there are threads and pictures made on it??? Makes no sense. This is all being a hypocrite about what's illegal and forbidden and ignoring it, BUT, bit*ch about someone else getting "food" under the protocol that he neither designed nor probably knows about???? Speaks volumes of hypocrisy that exist in people's heads.

And stop calling me filthy mouth, when I retaliate, you won't want to hear that and it'll hurt your ego a LOT. Whoever gave you a green card, should've checked your affiliations too. Or did you come in through Mushy also by using some of the funds he brought over and those were government of Pakistan's funds (and his son in Boston put those to some good work buy buying a bunch of expensive things)???? Yea, that happened!!! Mushy is Mushy, you have a problem with it, so be it. You can tell him I said so. It'll be ALL ok!

Mushy lies for anything. He lied to the Americans, he lied to the Pakistani media, he lied to world media on Kargil, he lied to the entire nation on the Marshall law, just because he's a general, doesn't mean he's not a liar. Generals commit all kinds of frauds.

Didn't Gen. Raheel put a few lieutenant generals or generals in that large money scandal in for investigations? and a few more who were retired and they stripped their status and all and put them in the court Marshall list? Many of your generals before Musharraf were corrupted too, Kiyan after Mushy is enjoying life based on Zardari. Pasha is enjoying life and spreading sit-ins in Pakistan through IK and providing foreign funding from Dubai, WHILE doing a multi-million dollar contract for himself. I can write all night about your generals current and previous activities if you like......just let me know!!

The US brokered the deal due to the crying and whining of the Indian government, Mr. Vajpai to be precise. On our end, Mr. Shareef sold his @s$ which eventually lead to the martial law. So please just listen to this General again who clearly said that they have facts that India was in misery at the time.

You mean the Pakistani army listens to Nawaz Sharif :-)

Back
Top Bottom