What's new

Indian Army chief admits to killing of 10 Pak soldiers

eeth ka jawab pathar se
58hzg.gif

Please watch the General's interview before throwing cannons at each other. I don't think he made the statement mentioned in this article. He just goes on to say that appropriate action was taken,

Mr. Singh needed to say this because.....????

I fail to understand why he needed to make a statement like this. What purpose does it serve?

Mr. Singh needed to say this because.....????

I fail to understand why he needed to make a statement like this. What purpose does it serve?

I suppose, to send the messge that beheadings and other ceasefire violations will carry consequences.

Way too simplistic an assumption. There must be something else...
To reassure our own rank and file that retribution has been wreaked.

I was only speculating, if you have any idea of any other possibilities...

I'm still not sure if the context of the statements was really what the media is reporting it. It is unusual for the army chief to come out with statements like that.

To reassure our own rank and file that retribution has been wreaked.

I was only speculating, if you have any idea of any other possibilities...

I'm still not sure if the context of the statements was really what the media is reporting it. It is unusual for the army chief to come out with statements like that.

That is exactly what I am wondering about. It is unusual. But in any case, it just shows that Indians are not peace-mongers they make themselves to be. All that howling for having been 'wronged' by PA was just usual stuff we are used to seeing.

That is exactly what I am wondering about. It is unusual. But in any case, it just shows that Indians are not peace-mongers they make themselves to be. All that howling for having been 'wronged' by PA was just usual stuff we are used to seeing.

One sided peace mongering has a very very short shelf life my fried :)

Not this time, which is what his statement confirms. The 'howling' was backed up by fitting retaliatory measures.

One sided peace mongering has a very very short shelf life my fried :)

I am a rather reluctant peace monger myself. But I do not go about telling others that it is us Pakistanis who are more peace loving and more wronged than Indians.

Its a game. Both sides are at it. Neither can claim a morally superior stance. That was my point. I remember very shrill posts about violations and such. Hence my observation.

Not this time, which is what his statement confirms. The 'howling' was backed up by fitting retaliatory measures.

Until of course an even more 'fitting' rejoinder comes across LOC!

We need to calm down rather than go around telling how many of the other side we killed. That is why I wondered what got into Jarnail sb.

Until of course an even more 'fitting' rejoinder comes across LOC!

We need to calm down rather than go around telling how many of the other side we killed. That is why I wondered what got into Jarnail sb.

The tit for tat will continue, until the LoC is made into a permanent border. This is what happens when half a million soldiers stand in eyeball to eyeball confrontation in perpetuity, without officially acknowledging the boundary.

kab ki baat ha ya ? ya phir say wahi kar rahay indian army chief . Apni awwam ko chuna :D

Back
Top Bottom