What's new

Indian Army Bunkers & Tunnels are Toast on LOC

Bro @KhanBaba2 is troll you should put him into your ignore list
saat so saat bhai I always start talking to everyone nicely, no matter who they are, later discussion takes its own due course....

no one is and will be in my ignore list, meray darwazay sab kay liyay hameesha khulay hain....

mae patwari hoon aue NS ki yaad mae ansoo bahatay bahatay zindagi guzar doon ga.....kabhi to wapas aai ga mera sher...

I suppose you are living under a rock all this time wheln your country shouts through the roof about Pakistan attacking India through its proxies?
ye roll no 21 wohi hai na jis ko sab teacher class kay darwazay pe murgha bana kay rakhtay thay???isi liyay never knew what went on inside the class.

Khan Baba i did my part, now if you do not want to do the right thing, then stop being a kambhakt and stop making meray dimagh ka dahi

Trolling aside, I find it strange that you agree that a rule was broken, feel that it should be reported but do not report it.

Why only Indians from forum come on the border, pakistani member too can come on the border and join the live action there.
Well because bhartis are warmongers and pretend to be invincible but they are cowards in reality especially the ones on this forum.

Good to know that we have managed to frustrate you so much. I must congratulate my fellow countryman members. Job well done.
Keyboard warriors you can't frustrate me even in your dreams.
We look down on your kind. A Pakistani fingernail is worth more than your life.

you mean internet sena.
Whatever they pretend to be they are darpoke deep down inside.
Hence trolling and picking fights online.In reality they soil their adult diapers when it comes to brawls.

I suppose you are living under a rock all this time wheln your country shouts through the roof about Pakistan attacking India through its proxies?
True,the same way Pakistan accusing Afghanistan that terrorists using Afghan soil but never saying Afghanistan army is going to attack Pakistan.see the difference.

True,the same way Pakistan accusing Afghanistan that terrorists using Afghan soil but never saying Afghanistan army is going to attack Pakistan.see the difference.
And we have fully capable to attack India and don't compare us to Afghanistan which have no to minimal military

Trolling aside, I find it strange that you agree that a rule was broken, feel that it should be reported but do not report it.
there is no cure to Bhangi bhagats, keep living in Indian fantasy world and delusions, assumptions.
If you have problems with rules here, go and have fun on Sanghi Forum.

if you can prove that news/tweet/video posted is fake then I will do more then what is officially required, but you and your sanghi bhagats are trolling, lying and deflecting as usual.

No respect for Indian soldiers because they target civilians intentionally. Rot in hell, you bastards.
Well I have respect for the dead or fallen indian soldiers at the international indo Pak border but no respect for the ones at Kashmir LOC because after 5 August decision their status is of a invading occupaying army which is not defending a country but trying to get hold of a piece of land they grabbed illegally, immorally by force. Invasion in simple words.

there is no cure to Bhangi bhagats, keep living in Indian fantasy world and delusions, assumptions.
If you have problems with rules here, go and have fun on Sanghi Forum.

if you can prove that news/tweet/video posted is fake then I will do more then what is officially required, but you and your sanghi bhagats are trolling, lying and deflecting as usual.

Too late. You have already agreed that rules were broken.

Back
Top Bottom