What's new

Indian army arrests Pakistani soldier in Poonch

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here is poonch . Btw funny name it is . Spell for yourself :lol:

Poonch-map-295x200.jpg

J&K: Pakistani Army soldier arrested in Poonch - India News - IBNLive

Jammu: A Pakistani Army soldier has been arrested in Poonch, Jammu and Kashmir. The soldier identified as Arif Ali of 25 Frontier Force of the Pakistani Army has been handed over to Jammu and Kashmir Police and is being interrogated.

A senior Indian Army officer said that Ali was apprehended by the Indian Army along the Line of Control. Pakistani currency worth a few thousands and two SIM cards have been seized from him. He reportedly told the interrogators that he had defected to India to seek asylum since there was a lack of basic amenities in Pakistan.

A Pakistani Army soldier has been arrested in Poonch, Jammu and Kashmir. The soldier identified as Arif Ali of 25 Frontier Force of the Pakistani Army has been handed over to Jammu and Kashmir Police and is being interrogated.
A senior Indian Army officer said that Ali was apprehended by the Indian Army along the Line of Control. Pakistani currency worth a few thousands and two SIM cards have been seized from him.
He reportedly told the interrogators that he had defected to India to seek asylum since there was a lack of basic amenities in Pakistan.

This is from CNN-IBN

If he has sought asylum in India - then India must have a due process it follows for asylum seekers. But why would a solider seek refuge in this manner? Seems weird.

he crossed over to the indian side saying his frontier battalion had lack of basic amenties.

A Pakistani Army soldier has been arrested in Poonch, Jammu and Kashmir. The soldier identified as Arif Ali of 25 Frontier Force of the Pakistani Army has been handed over to Jammu and Kashmir Police and is being interrogated.
A senior Indian Army officer said that Ali was apprehended by the Indian Army along the Line of Control. Pakistani currency worth a few thousands and two SIM cards have been seized from him.
He reportedly told the interrogators that he had defected to India to seek asylum since there was a lack of basic amenities in Pakistan.

This is from CNN-IBN

see is an ordinary solider sleep walking i have 4 sims make me an agent too may be a class :lol:

Guys is this news live telecasted in any channel at this juncture ??

give the poor guy a break show him the way back :lol:
Most likely. I don't think any one would consider his asylum. They will just check he isn't having any other purpose besides that. And will return him back to PA. if true he will have worst of this time with PA. may be court martial :P

give the poor guy a break show him the way back :lol:
Most likely. I don't think any one would consider his asylum. They will just check he isn't having any other purpose besides that. And will return him back to PA. if true he will have worst of this time with PA. may be court martial :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom