What's new

Indian army arrests Pakistani soldier in Poonch

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe i remember helicopter incident... indian pilot thought we were indian base and even shaked hands with one of our soldiers hehehe... we gave him a pat on the back, some hot chocolate, refueled his heli and sent him back hehehe

hehe i remember helicopter incident... indian pilot thought we were indian base and even shaked hands with one of our soldiers hehehe... we gave him a pat on the back, some hot chocolate, refueled his heli and sent him back hehehe
After the great earth quake it was Indian soilders who dig out your soilders who were buried. :D remember that too

After the great earth quake it was Indian soilders who dig out your soilders you were buried. :D remember that too

And? You would have to be unhuman to not care for humans that die in a natural event...

his name Arif Ali ,of Pak Frontier Force battalion and Native of Quetta.

As per him,he went for asylum in india :what:
he will be thrashed in his country too for this reason..

@windjammer,

you opened thread for morale of indian army :lol: and paksitan army :smitten:

And? You would have to be unhuman to not care for humans that die in a natural event...
Have you lost your common sense ??? We're did I insult or be inhuman ??? I am talking about forward posts were Pakistani soilders were saved alive. Not dead :D

Is he really looking for asylum? Damn, whats next fighter pilots defecting with their tayyaras!:woot:

According to sources, he has told his interrogators that he was hoping for asylum in India. He has reportedly also told them that lack off basic amenities has led to frustration among his colleagues deployed along the Line of Control.

This sounds too controversial to be true.

Have you lost your common sense ??? We're did I insult or be inhuman ??? I am talking about forward posts were Pakistani soilders were saved alive. Not dead :D

So India helped good for you. we save your navy soldeirs from somalian pirates remember that

See and our Pakistani friends say IA shoots first :D not untill you run otherwise we arrest :D
Not long time before, An entire Indian Helicopter with personal , just walked in Pakistani Territory and well treated they were!!!

i dont see connection..
chopper strayed mistake.. this guys claims that he came wilfully

According to one solitary Indian source.

Do recall, Sarbijit openly claiming being a spy, while the Indian set up saying otherwise......take it with a bag of salt. !!

Not long time before, An entire Indian Helicopter with personal , just walked in Pakistani Territory and well treated they were!!!

Well if he is looking for asylum then India should give him asylum. :undecided: In lieu of lot of sensitive information of course :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom