What's new

Indian army arrests Pakistani soldier in Poonch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Indians will start acting bad A$$ now on this thread as if they have captured Islamabad lol..We Pakistanis are humble people we released your chopper without any tamasha..Sarabjeet is bound to die in Pakistan no matter how many times you guys beg to ask for his release..

I bet Indians will start acting bad A$$ now on this thread as if they have captured Islamabad lol.Sarabjeet is bound to die in Pakistan no matter how many times you guys beg to ask for his release..

We are good people not uncivilized like you guys. Arresting a Pakistani soldier is a strong proof of us being better human than you guys.

Now cry me river and bring all of your usual crap ...

he came for spying...if caught his story was that of asylum, if not he goes back with info
he came for asylum.. if caught and sent back he will tell pak he came for recon, if not he would have stayed in india.
win-win

Poonch, Jammu & Kashmir: A Pakistani soldier has been arrested by the Indian army in Kerni sector of Poonch district in Jammu and Kashmir.

Arif Ali, who belongs to the of 25 Frontier Force of the Pakistani army, was arrested at around 6 this morning. He is currently being questioned by army officials.

No weapons have been found in his possession.

Indian army arrests Pakistani soldier in Poonch | NDTV.com

why didnt you post the whole thing??

Ali is currently being questioned by army officials. According to sources, he has told his interrogators that he was hoping for asylum in India. He has reportedly also told them that lack off basic amenities has led to frustration among his colleagues deployed along the Line of Control.

this sounds very dubious and i dont think any pak soldier can say that

needs to be confirmed bypakistan army

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3172585 said:

News channel updated the news later on...:lol:
i posted full text

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3172585 said:

PA didn't confirm who died fighting in Kargil and you are hoping to confirm this ^^^. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom