What's new

Indian army arrests Pakistani soldier in Poonch

Status
Not open for further replies.
lack of basic amenities ? I thought the Pak army gives good care to its soldiers.

Dont worry Nato lines are open now, the money will start flowing, send him back after getting info.

Its a good thing he did come without weapons.

If he has sought asylum in India - then India must have a due process it follows for asylum seekers. But why would a solider seek refuge in this manner? Seems weird.

Correct . We should not entertain Such Asylum Seekers , Specially Soldiers . Jo Apni Country na Nahi hua woh kisi aur kya hoga . Send him Back . By the way i think like there's a trend of Pak Cricketers defecting of U.K. i Guess we will see a trend of pakistani soldiers seeking asylum in India :rofl:

lack of basic amenities ? I thought the Pak army gives good care to its soldiers.

Dont worry Nato lines are open now, the money will start flowing, send him back after getting info.

Its a good thing he did come without weapons.

why jealous of the money coming and don’t need to carry weapons plenty of the already delivered to the mujadieen

why jealous of the money coming and don’t need to carry weapons plenty of the already delivered to the mujadieen

Yeah we took all those weapons from terrorists...I dint know you guys take weapons from soldiers and give it to terrorists.

no wonder he came to India...How can he guard the border without weapons ?

Really ? What other sources have confirmed this news ? Or is this usual crappy Indian journalism which is enough to satisfy their nation's ego ? :azn:

A soldier wandered off at 6 without a weapon that too on LOC , yeah I believe that :lol:

its simple case of cross LOC by mistake and Indians make sh1t as all time for bla bla ayslum and BS man . :tdown: and yes its expected from them

Really ? What other sources have confirmed this news ? Or is this usual crappy Indian journalism which is enough their nation's ego ? :azn:

A soldier wandered off at 6 without a weapon that too on LOC , yeah I believe that :lol:

so pakistnis expect international media with live coverage :lol:

:rofl:

tum bhi na yaar....you forgot the ins godavri incident how u lied shamelessly in frnt of whole world that indian ship rammed you :rofl:

Yeah we took all those weapons from terrorists...I dint know you guys take weapons from soldiers and give it to terrorists.

no wonder he came to India...How can he guard the border without weapons ?

yea right you did :rofl: heard of the thread pakistan made the smallest nuke :lol:

Pakistani army has the world record of the toughest solider should ask the him what he carried across may be small but has a big bang

Pakistani army has the world record of the toughest solider should ask the him what he carried across may be small but has a big bang

so pakistnis expect international media with live coverage :lol:

:rofl:

He has reportedly also told them that lack off basic amenities has led to frustration among his colleagues deployed along the Line of Control.

No , I expect your sources to atleast make up news that can be believed :rofl: ... I am sure a lot of things will be told in the coming days by the same source without any authenticity ... Why do not you wait until IA or PA officials confirm or deny that before beginning mental masturbation ? :azn: ...

Well, you are right. found somebody actually admitting it otherwise your Govt is everytime in denial mode.
But don't you think you should take care of your soldiers more than you do for mujahideens. Soldiers are paid peanuts and Mujahideens enjoy best of the resources. Then you want your soldiers to win war against India. Lol!:welcome::hitwall:

He has reportedly also told them that lack off basic amenities has led to frustration among his colleagues deployed along the Line of Control.

No , I expect your sources to atleast make up news that can be believed :rofl:

hhahhaaaa,Last year 400 families migrated to india :whistle:
what can be said abt that soldier? let the discussion take place n will know more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom