What's new

Indian army admits Pakistan army has better trained and equipped snipers

and here comes the PDF old age scum once again high on high on his sh!t .. Mastani should quit pdf

Then there is no way of knowing what you say is truthful or not. That is a slippery slope to indianisms.
dear countrymen we are not invincible. Mastan sir has come up with a very factual and fair assessment of the Indian military psyche - - - - - - -. Sometimes even I get heartaches reading comments form my fellow citizens.

Sir virtually every Indian military analyst argues that they can capture Lahore in under 3 weeks, that Pakistani Generals love their lavish life far too much for them to employ their "Parmanu Hathiyar", if one wants to listen to a more measured commentary of the capabilities of Indian army vis-a-vis Pakistan then they should read some of the articles by erudite defence analyst Ajai Shukla.Kudos Sir
Bro for Delhi Indian punjab and that God forsaken desert region called rajhistan is expendable . Nasr was developed to carry out nuke strikes on the advancing columns of Indian cbg's - - - - - - - -.

Sir virtually every Indian military analyst argues that they can capture Lahore in under 3 weeks, that Pakistani Generals love their lavish life far too much for them to employ their "Parmanu Hathiyar", if one wants to listen to a more measured commentary of the capabilities of Indian army vis-a-vis Pakistan then they should read some of the articles by erudite defence analyst Ajai Shukla.Kudos Sir

indians also claim they were using the internet, satellites, submarines, fighter jets etc 5,000-10,000 years ago....:lol::

https://www.newsweek.com/minister-r...-invented-ancient-india-5000-years-ago-890567

Completely logical since enemy is appreciating your forces. Same would true if Pak army would appreciate IA for something.

That doesn't mean you would accept all PA claims about Indian army

Very simple logic but hard for you to understand I guess.

And who decides what claims are to be "accepted"?
Or is it just the ones that are convinient at any particular time?

Most posters in any forum are civilians and aren't privy to the goings on of institutions like the military, in that case it would be completely logical to go with the one which is relatively far more truthful than the other.

Generally speaking, we don't shy away from accepting or telling the truth regardless of how inconvenient it is for us, so yes, it is confirmation bias on pdf pakistanis' part when some of you lot arbitrarily choose to accept one claim as 'pathar ki lakeer' while vehemently denying another from the very same source.

Last edited:
And who decides what claims are to be "accepted"?
Or is it just the ones that are convinient at any particular time?

Any claim that are appreciating my army by enemy would be celebrated since enemy normally won't appreciate my army normally unless got a good thrashing like in this case.

It isn't very hard to understand for anyone if you have at least few brain cells working. I already explained it in previous post to you.

To modi aur Bipin nai yehi kia hai in past few years. Aur kia kia hai.

lol !! You guys believe the part where the general says your snipers are better at the same time dont believe when he says Indian army does double the damage !!

Choice is yours. I was just quoting the entire article. I cant do anything if you have any problems with that.

Move on then !
So Pakistan has better equipped better trained snipers yet Indian managed to score more kills?
seem like hanuman factor is playing big part
our bullets seems to unable to penetrate the karan kavach Indian hanuman soldiers are wearing

So Pakistan has better equipped better trained snipers yet Indian managed to score more kills?
seem like hanuman factor is playing big part
our bullets seems to unable to penetrate the karan kavach Indian hanuman soldiers are wearing
As I already said Snipers are just one small part of LoC combat, India has twice the number of mortars, artillery guns, machine guns and firing posts on LoC backed by twice the number of troops compared to Pakistan. Thus twice the firepower.
Moreover most Indian posts are on a higher altitude.

As I already said Snipers are just one small part of LoC combat, India has twice the number of mortars, artillery guns, machine guns and firing posts on LoC backed by twice the number of troops compared to Pakistan. Thus twice the firepower.
Moreover most Indian posts are on a higher posts.

This multiple ID rat keeps saying the same bullsh!t like a parrot

We killed more. We have more guns. We have more artillery. We have bigger d!cks. Oh wait....

@Reichsmarschall

People who cant fight a face to face war resort to such cheap tactics.
people who have not even seem military truck from 10 miles away should not bother to comment on military tactics and strategies

Moreover most Indian posts are on a higher altitude.
we have better equipped and better trained troops who also have real time war experience
the damage suffered by Indian army is far more as the general accepted
twice damage rant was just for feel good and boating up morale
you can never expect a general to say any is better than us and are kicking our butts
that would get him fired

Back
Top Bottom