What's new

Indian army admits Pakistan army has better trained and equipped snipers

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Other than the usual bollywood style bullshit that they would avenge killings at time and place of their choice Indian army officers admit that Pakistani snipers are better trained and equipped after continous thrashing at LoC

“Our sniper course also needs a drastic overhaul. Effective sniping can totally disrupt tactical and logistical functions of a forward post by restricting mobility of its troops,” he added.

The Pak army, in contrast, has sharply upgraded both the training and equipment of its snipers. “They have very good sniper rifles, including the Remington modular ones from the US. Their snipers are also much better trained,” said another officer.

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/sniping-like-beheading-will-avenge-killings-by-pakistan-say-army-officials/amp_articleshow/67238410.cms#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s

Let me post the complete picture

The Pak Army has also taken to “out-sourcing some of its sniping operations” to terrorists who target Indian posts from different “pre-reconnoitered” positions along the LoC. “There is a pattern we have noticed. But overall, our troops do double the damage the Pak Army does in sniping and other operations,” he added.

Let me post the complete picture

The complete picture is bollywood style crap Indian army seems obsessed with.

Time and place of our choice
Double the damage

We have seen such emotional bollywood style cr@p far too many times. The thing is pakistan army has better trained snipers and enemy after continous deaths admits it too

End of story

The complete picture is bollywood style crap Indian army seems obsessed with.

Time and place of our choice
Double the damage

We have seen these emotional bollywood style cr@p far too many times. The thing is pakistan army has better trained snipers

End of story

lol !! You guys believe the part where the general says your snipers are better at the same time dont believe when he says Indian army does double the damage !!

Choice is yours. I was just quoting the entire article. I cant do anything if you have any problems with that.

BULL $HIT.

Move on then !

lol !! You guys believe the part where the general says your snipers are better at the same time dont believe when he says Indian army does double the damage !!

Choice is yours. I was just quoting the entire article. I cant do anything if you have any problems with that.

You can believe the whole article. No issues in that.

We know general was needed to say something to keep the morale up.

You can believe the whole article. No issues in that.

We know general was needed to say something to keep the morale up.

Oh wow !! He needn't have said anything if he had worried about the morale. Selective perception eh?

Putting all those holes in heads of Indian soldiers has finally won acknowledgement from the enemy too :)

@Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @Crystal-Clear @Path-Finder @Zarvan

Oh wow !! He needn't have said anything if he had worried about the morale. Selective perception eh?

Well we know the reason.

No one wants to admit that they are getting bitch slapped at the hands of much numerically inferior enemy

It is natural your officers made those bollywood style grandiose claims.

Back
Top Bottom