What's new

Indian Army deploys US-, Italy-trained snipers with deadly new rifles along LoC

Someone once told me the best sniper rifle are made in small shops of central Asia And the best snipers are never trained they are natural.

Sir training does play a major role in almost everything...i am not a military guy never touched a gun in my life...but from personnel experience in my profession everyone finds a mentor to get trained...the mentor teaches them the tricks of the trade on the job...the student learns by observing the mentor...i shunned this route of learning and joined a training given by a corporation which runs a college of sorts for this (only handful for our profession in the whole country)...the training they imparted was invaluable to say the least...this training takes over you and puts you on auto pilot mode when you are stuck in a bad spot...right then and there i realized the merits of training...its not along shot to draw a parallel to military training from this.

The Indian pilot was safely returned by the fearful Pak government. What about your own pilot? Lynched by his own countrymen. Utterly shameful.
No such thing happened. Abhinandan received immediate medical aid, his video was presented as a Pakistan pilot but you can clearly see his distinct beard. Then he was taken to CMH again not a Pakistani pilot as the pictures from CMH are also available. I don't need to remind you of the tea.And fearful is the one who failed to strike even under the cover of night and alleged "cloud cover", who failed to retaliate when they were bombed in broad daylight, whose Su30s could not get firing solution and were dancing with the AMRAAMs. Even Abhinandan's wingman bailed on him. Shameless are you lot that all your media reached his home and started harassing his family for interviews. Keep enjoying your humiliation! at least you could have showed up when things were happening in real time.

BTW the mob lynched him not because he was a pilot or an Indian he fired his gun, albeit in the air, which enraged the mob. In fact, the mob conversed with him: he wanted to know if he was in IOK or Pakistan, his back was hurt and needed water.

bay yar indians thump their 56 cm chests over deadly this and deadly that...deadly su30s, deadly isreali missiles, deadly snipers, deadly rafales, deadly tie fighters, deadly who knows what the hell else....OH END RESULT WILL ONLY AND ONLY BE THIS AND NOTHING ELSE!!!
179321.jpg

:lol:
The only problem is the Indian folks themselves aren’t deadly enough for the Pak folks!!! Ahh only if somehow they could have turned into BD or Indian Muslims!!! Hence, the Last Afgans...

Well, It shows what Culture , Pakistan has. For instance this ia Pic from India ( attached )

indian-soldiers-burying-dead-pakistani-soldiers-according-to-islamic-rituals-47606504.png

250 "Ghar me Ghusne" walo ko mara bhi Gaya... Dafnaya Bhi gaya.

Pehle to 26 ko PAF soti rahi.... NOT one Pilot Dared to respond like Abhinandan.

And now they show a bravado, for hitting a Pilot who "did not fire" at these people who later slapped him.

wow.
I cant bet there will be nothing in those graves if u dig them today.. Your Kargil victory was as fake as your 27 feb win :D

This is the funniest excuse of Pak army. 2 of those missiles are intact while the mid part of other 2 is missing and the booster of one is completely burnt out, which shows it was fired, the seeker is also damaged with a different signature from other.
They say they were burnt in wreckage, and other 2 are in good condition because they were on the other side of the aircraft and the other 2 were in direct contact with fire.
Yeah right it was such a searing inferno and it completely melted the metal and no trace of it was found.
Okay, keep living in ur world.
Accept our deepest apologies mate.. next time we will ask your missiles to not get damaged when we destroy the aircraft those missiles are attached to.
Now go thump you 56mm chest

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Ur PM was literally running scared that India will launch missiles, Saudi dignitary was there to talk to ur PM....Yeah it was mercy
Yeah. Not just our PM but we all were scared for the safety of your helicopters.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Ur PM was literally running scared that India will launch missiles, Saudi dignitary was there to talk to ur PM....Yeah it was mercy
Saudi dignitary: don't worry you'll get all the oil you need, rip them a new bunghole ya habibi!
IK: :enjoy:
modi: lets show the condom Pakistanis raped us with
masturbates with his missiles in his bunghole! 8-)
AMRAAM_Missiles_EPS.jpg

3-weeks-later.jpg

modi: sab thanda ho gaya? thanda hay na? ok ok kaal press. i shakred them bith meri fipty chix inch thuns!
IK: oye modi, lakh lanat teray jhootay moo tay zinani manhoosa!
Imran_khan_ANI.jpg

Last edited:
Sir training does play a major role in almost everything...i am not a military guy never touched a gun in my life...but from personnel experience in my profession everyone finds a mentor to get trained...the mentor teaches them the tricks of the trade on the job...the student learns by observing the mentor...i shunned this route of learning and joined a training given by a corporation which runs a college of sorts for this (only handful for our profession in the whole country)...the training they imparted was invaluable to say the least...this training takes over you and puts you on auto pilot mode when you are stuck in a bad spot...right then and there i realized the merits of training...its not along shot to draw a parallel to military training from this.
He is right but this happens in childhood.Nomads in Northern part of Pakistan teach their young one's at age of 10 about weapon usage,when these kids grow up they are able to hit man size target with iron sights at 600m.

Well, It shows what Culture , Pakistan has. For instance this ia Pic from India ( attached )

indian-soldiers-burying-dead-pakistani-soldiers-according-to-islamic-rituals-47606504.png

250 "Ghar me Ghusne" walo ko mara bhi Gaya... Dafnaya Bhi gaya.

Pehle to 26 ko PAF soti rahi.... NOT one Pilot Dared to respond like Abhinandan.

And now they show a bravado, for hitting a Pilot who "did not fire" at these people who later slapped him.

wow.
Propaganda pics....probably burying own soldiers.....Who knows....:whistle:

your pilot was not a hero, he was a rat caught red handed. We returned it to reduce tensions otherwise we could have kept him like Kulbhushan Jadhav and paraded him on TV acreens all over the world. And we are not cowardly, Indians are cowardly who do not have the sh-t in their A$$ to attack Pakistan even they are 5 times stronger than us.

Lol, your air force got trounced. Your cowardly government immediately handed back our hero and closed its air space in humiliation. You believe what you want, in the end your nation will beg, just like Nawaz Sharif begged to Bill Clinton.

your pilot was not a hero, he was a rat caught red handed. We returned it to reduce tensions otherwise we could have kept him like Kulbhushan Jadhav and paraded him on TV acreens all over the world. And we are not cowardly, Indians are cowardly who do not have the sh-t in their A$$ to attack Pakistan even they are 5 times stronger than us.

5 times stronger? comeon ! they are weak as shit

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom