What's new

Indian Army deploys US-, Italy-trained snipers with deadly new rifles along LoC

They're talking like this will actually make a difference, it will not.

Good to hear india got new guns , i hope modi initiate Gazwa e hind soon by provoking pakistan.

Well, It shows what Culture , Pakistan has. For instance this ia Pic from India ( attached )

indian-soldiers-burying-dead-pakistani-soldiers-according-to-islamic-rituals-47606504.png

250 "Ghar me Ghusne" walo ko mara bhi Gaya... Dafnaya Bhi gaya.

Pehle to 26 ko PAF soti rahi.... NOT one Pilot Dared to respond like Abhinandan.

And now they show a bravado, for hitting a Pilot who "did not fire" at these people who later slapped him.

wow.

Ro nahi munnai. Jao ja kar toffee choosoo :lol:

The radar is irrefutable proof. The Pakistani military always takes a while to admit its losses. Too prideful. It'll probably take 10 years to admit, just like Kargil.
It will take just a count to verify indian su-30 loss.
PAF had already allowed third party for counting and the results are available.

Wonder what will you call all those 93+K soldiers who surrendered before the poor Indian sheepish soldiers back in 1971?? :o:

I expect the lions to fight till the last man and uphold their honour rather than surrendering in mere 13 days after the start of a war without even giving a credible resistance. LOL :lol::lol::lol:
Someone asks you : Are you brave?

You say : Yes

Him : Ok jump from the window then? Will you? No

Why? because bewaqof hone me aur bahadur hone me farq hota hy.

Better live another day to fight then give your life for no reason.

And you guys got nothing else other than 1971? Why do you always forget other wars where you couldn't beat your much smaller enemy.

The only problem is the Indian folks themselves aren’t deadly enough for the Pak folks!!! Ahh only if somehow they could have turned into BD or Indian Muslims!!! Hence, the Last Afgans...

That may be the reason why only a hand full of IA boys are holding the toughest terrain which Pakistan claim in full for the last 3 decades and the deadly couldnt do a jack yet. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Wonder what will you call all those 93+K soldiers who surrendered before the poor Indian sheepish soldiers back in 1971?? :o:

I expect the lions to fight till the last man and uphold their honour rather than surrendering in mere 13 days after the start of a war without even giving a credible resistance. LOL [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
In process the Indian forces suffered 14,311 casualties, compared to 9,183 Pakistani casualties. This is for a force with significant numerical superiority, moral support and support from Bengali deserters and rebels on both West and East. Besides the PA was fighting a civil war since March when the direct intervention came on from 21st Nov in the East.

Bondus like you can use 93K (not even correct) figure for covering up an abysmal tactical performance. I haven't even started with figures for '65 and '99.
Man for Man, PA has been and is better than the average bloke from IA.

xNix : still you ppl shit your pants when you see General Pervez Musharaf on television. Go and watch sunny deol border movie you will feel much satisfied with your gayish forces.

Someone asks you : Are you brave?

You say : Yes

Him : Ok jump from the window then? Will you? No

Why? because bewaqof hone me aur bahadur hone me farq hota hy.

Better live another day to fight then give your life for no reason.

And you guys got nothing else other than 1971? Why do you always forget other wars where you couldn't beat your much smaller enemy.

OK, we fough and lost a lot of good boys fighting an enemy sitting comfortably over a higher altitude at advantage. Did we give up in 1999 ?? Nope, our boys scaled the heights.

But what about Siachen?? Only a had full of IA soldiers are protecting it. And it is impossible for IA to send reinforcementa over land while it's easily acceble terrain from our west. Why is the brave still unable to flush out just hand full of cowards, huh?? :woot:

That may be the reason why only a hand full of IA boys are holding the toughest terrain which Pakistan claim in full for the last 3 decades and the deadly couldnt do a jack yet. LOL [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
Handful? Oversized brigade holding high ground, we don't have the luxury to assemble 50K troops like your men did (not mentioning massive arty and airpower) in clearing Kargil/Drass (that too not fully before own withdrawal).

Perhaps someone hasn't researched on how offensive operations went in the sector.

In process the Indian forces suffered 14,311 casualties, compared to 9,183 Pakistani casualties. This is for a force with significant numerical superiority, moral support and support from Bengali deserters and rebels on both West and East. Besides the PA was fighting a civil war since March when the direct intervention came on from 21st Nov in the East.

Bondus like you can use 93K (not even correct) figure for covering up an abysmal tactical performance. I haven't even started with figures for '65 and '99.
Man for Man, PA has been and is better than the average bloke from IA.

Then what happened in Siachen, only a had full of IA soldiers are sitting on top with no easy means for reinforcements. Why the betters blokes can't simply overrun them, huh?? :woot:

Handful? Oversized brigade holding high ground, we don't have the luxury to assemble 50K troops like your men did (not mentioning massive arty and airpower) in clearing Kargil/Drass (that too not fully before own withdrawal).

Perhaps someone hasn't researched on how offensive operations went in the sector.

Well that is a lame excuse for the so called brave. :hitwall:

Why don't you clearly say, we are afraid of heavy losses. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

And FYI, a brigade is just less than 3k men in numbers. If someone is afraid to take them on. Let got may help them. :enjoy:

so a country of 1.3 billion baboons and self proclaimed supa powa cant even train their soldiers themselves
and of all the world they asked italians to train them lmao it cant get any worse than this

xNix : still you ppl shit your pants when you see General Pervez Musharaf on television. Go and watch sunny deol border movie you will feel much satisfied with your gayish forces.

I bet you must be the dobi of every Indian washing our underpants to know this so precisely ?? LOL :lol::lol::lol:

OK, we fough and lost a lot of good boys fighting an enemy sitting comfortably over a higher altitude at advantage. Did we give up in 1999 ?? Nope, our boys scaled the heights.

But what about Siachen?? Only a had full of IA soldiers are protecting it. And it is impossible for IA to send reinforcementa over land while it's easily acceble terrain from our west. Why is the brave still unable to flush out just hand full of cowards, huh?? :woot:
99 had its political issues.

Braves are busy in flushing out cowards like Chacha Kulbhushan and cowards sponsored terrorists.Because cowards don't have balls to fight us directly,they tried in February but cowards ended up losing 2 jets,a heli and shitting in their brigade HQs.So no time and assets for Siachen yet.

And I could say why cant 6 lac plus army in Kashmir defeat much much smaller ratio of Pak Army and get back your so called Kashmir ? Because yeah Cowards cant defeat the brave.They are still happy with 1971.

And kindly watch this,even your own General is accepting the Pakistani brave came out and danced and challenged Indians but the coward couldn't do shit against them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom