What's new

Indian army admits Pakistan army has better trained and equipped snipers

Indian army has won several Gold medals in Cambrian patrol too.
The Indian army 2/8 GR which participated this year scored among the highest but lost a few points due to penalty for civilian casualties (not an important factor). The same 2/8 GR won a gold medal in 2016 (Indian did not participate in Cambrian 2017).

Not as many as Pakistan, if you want to list the wins and years let's do it! You started this.
You lost for killing civilians and you don't deem this important? This has to be be one of the most stupidest things I have ever seen written, and that's something.
As for not taking part in 2017, that's your problem.

Not as many as Pakistan, if you want to list the wins and years let's do it! You started this.
You lost for killing civilians and you don't deem this important? This has to be be one of the most stupidest things I have ever seen written, and that's something.
We won gold medals in cambrian 2011, 2016, 2014.
We did not participate in 2017, 2013 as I said before and also scored 186 points in Cambrian 2018 (only 180 needed for a gold) but lost 10 points due to penalty rules.

We won gold medals in cambrian 2011, 2016, 2014.
We did not participate in 2017 as I said before and also scored 186 points in Cambrian 2018 (only 180 needed for a gold) but lost 10 points due to penalty rules.

You lost because your troops shot up civilians, terrible....Pakistani troops did not. Your troops have inferior training.
Pakistan won in 2015 ,2016, 2017 and 2018, so consecutive years...Your troops are not as good as Pakistan's, even though you spend more money on them.
( Firestorm troll mode off).

You dont have better equipped troops and we saw your training level during International military exercises in Russia in 2018.
Twice the damage suffered by Pakistan army is reason why ISPR & FO mentions only civilian casualties in press conferences
We definitely saw the level of those rag tag soldiers of yours, even from their marching they looked pitiful, Ruskis must have been laughing their backsides off where as Pak Jawans were impressive as they come, broad shouldered square jawed jawans versus narrow shouldered weak chinned Gangadeshis,,really no contest at all.
Gangadesh Mata Ki Jai

You lost because your troops shot up civilians, terrible....Pakistani troops did not. Your troops have inferior training.
Pakistan won in 2015 ,2016, 2017 and 2018, so consecutive years...Your troops are not as good as Pakistan's, even though you spend more money on them.
( Firestorm troll mode off).
Bhai the guys is delusional, it is clear the Bharati troops had poor trigger discipline and reaction time in comparison to the other teams, no wonder a small number of very lightly armed folks have tied them down in IOK.Kudos Waz bhai

You dont have better equipped troops and we saw your training level during International military exercises in Russia in 2018.
Twice the damage suffered by Pakistan army is reason why ISPR & FO mentions only civilian casualties in press conferences
our troops are not better trained but they are ecellently trained if reference is taken as indian army.

Any claim that are appreciating my army by enemy would be celebrated since enemy normally won't appreciate my army normally unless got a good thrashing like in this case.

LOL, a scuffle during peace time is thrashing? Making your enemy surrender publicly during a WAR is thrashing.

You keep imagining that you are saying something in the ballpark of common sense, but janaab, what you described right there is called confirmation bias.

Again, IA reveals mostly every facet of their goings-on regardless of how good or bad the news is, so if you want to flaunt a claim by IA then have the intestinal fortitude to accept every single one of their claims.

It isn't very hard to understand for anyone if you have at least few brain cells working. I already explained it in previous post to you.

How typical, resorting to ad hominem, now that you have seen the flaw in your reasoning.

What you "explained" was, "I will believe IA only when they say something that conforms to my rhetoric anything on the contrary and I will deny to the ends of the earth, because feelings".

LOL, a scuffle during peace time is thrashing? Making your enemy surrender publicly during a WAR is thrashing.

You keep imagining that you are saying something in the ballpark of common sense, but janaab, what you described right there is called confirmation bias.

Again, IA reveals mostly every facet of their goings-on regardless of how good or bad the news is, so if you want to flaunt a claim by IA then have the intestinal fortitude to accept every single one of their claims.

How typical, resorting to ad hominem, now that you have seen the flaw in your reasoning.

What you "explained" was, "I will believe IA only when they say something that conforms to my rhetoric anything on the contrary and I will deny to the ends of the earth, because feelings".

Whatever. Pakistani snipers are better equipped and trained: Indian army

That's that. Not really interested in your spins about it :)

It all depends only on what rifles are issued. I have no doubt thaty the capabilities are similar. If Pak has issued, which is the case, better rifles and trained on those it is likely they have better success rates . Too much noise and me childish abuse on this thread. Sorry.

It all depends only on what rifles are issued. I have no doubt thaty the capabilities are similar. If Pak has issued, which is the case, better rifles and trained on those it is likely they have better success rates . Too much noise and me childish abuse on this thread. Sorry.
The capabilities are not similar either. Our troops have been involved in the war against terrorism and that have given them battlefield experience, helped then developed tactics and capabilities accordingly. That gives them an edge. Its not just about guns.

Since they are using all that experience in Kashmir, the civilian killings is actually not that much important for them i suppose.

Whatever. Pakistani snipers are better equipped and trained: Indian army

That's that. Not really interested in your spins about it :)

For now at least, that is definitely the case and since IA said so we have no reason to doubt it.

But don't be under the impression or propagate to the less knowledgeable posters that, that somehow translates to pa having the upper hand as the link you yourself posted rightly says.

“There is a pattern we have noticed. But overall, our troops do double the damage the Pak Army does in sniping and other operations,” he added

For now at least, that is definitely the case and since IA said so we have no reason to doubt it.

But don't be under the impression or propagate to the less knowledgeable posters that, that somehow translates to pa having the upper hand as the link you yourself posted rightly says.

“There is a pattern we have noticed. But overall, our troops do double the damage the Pak Army does in sniping and other operations,” he added

You can believe whatever you want to. Despite double the damage their is no respite in alleged ceasefire violations by Pakistan. Just proves how realistic these bollywood style claims are.

In any case. I simply posted what Indian officers admitted. :)

Indian army has won several Gold medals in Cambrian patrol too.
The Indian army 2/8 GR which participated this year scored among the highest in Cambrian 2018 but lost a few points due to penalty for civilian casualties (not an important factor). The same 2/8 GR won a gold medal in 2016 (Indian did not participate in Cambrian 2017).

Pakistan army maybe well trained but there is zero reason to believe it has better training than Indian army.

You lost points for an important part of the competition, if it was not that important you would not have lost points, we don't get to decide that, the competition organisers decide what is important. Pak Army has entered more Cambrian Patrols and thus probably won more.

A major deficiency in the Indian Army is the severe lack of of officers, this will certainly lead to a lack of leadership and knowledge down at the lower (platoon/company levels) where the Indian Army may be forced to use NCOs in place of officers. Major issues around pay and discipline recently will certainly not have helped matters where one sees Indian Jawans lose so much faith in their chain of command they resort to social media to address their greviences. All this adds to a detrimental effect on moral and thus efficiency. Something that also manifested itself in the high suicide and desertion rate seen.

Now compare this to the Pakistan Army, conditions are generally accepted as excellent and it suffers from some of the opposite problems of Indian Army, many people (officers and Jawans) want to join up so it has the pick of the crop, granted this could also mean there are less opportunities for them in the civilian world and more for people in India, but this helps Pakistan Army anyway.

Finally worth remembering you are looking (almost to a man) at one of the most battle hardened armies in the world, at least 100,000 troops are still deployed in tribal areas and are rotated so that most of the 500,000 man army sees combat experiance against a very sophisticated and determined enemy. Even as this does down it will create a core of junior NCOs and officers (at Section/platoon level) that will go on to lead at (company/battalion/brigade) level in the years ahead. Indian Army (despite COIN Ops in Kashmir) has not experianced the intensity and scale of this. There is literally no training in the world that can replicate making decisions and leading under real fire. So much so that now Britain has requested at least one Pakistani officer to train cadets at Sandhurst, with 3 having completed tours there so far, and of course young Pakistani officers being sent there. In addition to this the value of the training Pakistan Army gives can be seen in the nationalities of other officers that are sent to Kakul Military Academy.

All the above puts the Pakistan Army a level above India's.

Back
Top Bottom