What's new

Indian Arihant a rip off Russian sub?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok buddy enough of your BS... this entire pansy case that you present is based on conjecture and your own fantasies of lalaland.

if the entire design is a rippoff from some russian sub and russians were on board .. why would we even need ant testing for it.. rusian sub is a proven platform .. just commsion it like the SU30MKI... they did not have to be subjected to extensive testing.

next you claim about development of armament delevery system to take another year for development , and nuclear propulsion requiring additional time... wait didn't you mention russian were on board for the whole thing from day one...

and about boosting...

answer this ... HOW WILL YOU DERIVE FORMULATION OF HULL MATERIAL AND WELDING SURFACE PREPARATION FROM STUDYING A FOREIGN DESIGN?

What can I say to people who read but still don't understand a thing?

1- Reports quoted which clearly stated it is Charlie II. It was not my opinion, it was analysis after providing proofs. Learn to distinguish between the two.

2- Did you fail to notice it was also mentioned that it is modified and extended to accommodate the weapons it would carry?

3- I didn't say anything about Russians, or assume anything. Your own media gave details and your Prime Minister thanked them at the launch of the floating hub. Get your facts straight.

4- If you do changes to SU30's you will need to test them before made operational. Similarly upgrades needed to be tested. You wasting your time, I will respond and nullify all your objections and points, guarantee.

Here you have it until now, no Indians despite their best efforts have proven it is indigenous submarine. The reports I produced clearly stated it is Charlie II, an outdated, Decommisioned submarine. It is without Nuclear reactor, weapon carrying and firing capabilities, not doing sea trials because there is no need for them until it becomes a nuclear submarine, otherwise it is what it is , a floating hull.:lol:

Please Indian participants, I was expecting little bit better and higher level competition, instead of childish approaches. No wonder DRDO successfully fool you after each of their failed and botched project despite spending billions. You know what sensible countries do to such departments and organisations? They close them down.:cheesy:

What can I say to people who read but still don't understand a thing?

1- Reports quoted which clearly stated it is Charlie II. It was not my opinion, it was analysis after providing proofs. Learn to distinguish between the two.

2- Did you fail to notice it was also mentioned that it is modified and extended to accommodate the weapons it would carry?

3- I didn't say anything about Russians, or assume anything. Your own media gave details and your Prime Minister thanked them at the launch of the floating hub. Get your facts straight.

4- If you do changes to SU30's you will need to test them before made operational. Similarly upgrades needed to be tested. You wasting your time, I will respond and nullify all your objections and points, guarantee.

Here you have it until now, no Indians despite their best efforts have proven it is indigenous submarine. The reports I produced clearly stated it is Charlie II, an outdated, Decommisioned submarine. It is without Nuclear reactor, weapon carrying and firing capabilities, not doing sea trials because there is no need for them until it becomes a nuclear submarine, otherwise it is what it is , a floating hull.:lol:

Please Indian participants, I was expecting little bit better and higher level competition, instead of childish approaches. No wonder DRDO successfully fool you after each of their failed and botched project despite spending billions. You know what sensible countries do to such departments and organisations? They close them down.:cheesy:

I guess you are just wasting time to convince us... If you are convinced that it is a Rip - Off it is fine with us... we are convinced it is Indigenous product of India... definitely all the cost and manufacturing the parts will be from India and will circulate within India .. Russia provided consultancy means it doesnt belongs to it.. for e.g. take Talwar class ship or scorpene.. they are specifically foriegn ... built in India... If people assist us for money we are not be blamed.. And if you think it is upgrade of Charlie-2 it is good.. we are building a potent one.. still it is Indigenous

ok lets imagine out nuke sub are not indeginous...

Hull from sri lanka
Computer systemns from bangladesh
Nuclear reactor from somalia
nuke delivery systems from uganda

SO now arihant is sea trials and it somalian made reactor is working,all thye sri lankan bangladeshi system r working and we succefully test ugandan made Agni missiles.....

Now tell me, if need arises,will arihant not launch nuke missile at pakistan....??

Am 100% sure it will and that's wat we want...nuke pakistan from middle of the sea....that's wat navy wants...

To all Pakistani guys,
We don't give a damn about what you think.Simple fact is that if it was a charli 2 class sub navy would have never accepted.They are the professionals and not immature,thick headed morons like you.They are the users and if they are satisfied then why should we even think about what you all think.Actually you guys are burning inside out that we can build ssbns and you can't.lSo don't waste our time.Go take some slefping pills.

You forgot to blame india for the same.

Learn to be fair. When its India copying something you call it indigenous when we do so its a copy.

And I think many Pakistanis on this forum and even on others have congrats India on this.

you Pakistanis have same approach towards us. this is because we have deep hatred towards each other.

i hope both Pakistanis and Indians will give up this approach.

I don't know whether to pity you or not. It is hard enough to predict accurately the growth for 5 years let alone the next 20? And just to let you know, it is just a prediction. The market is very volatile and anything ranging from inflation to natural disasters can upset the economy a great deal. It is also ludicrous to think India in 30 years time would equal to the future China asif China will remain idle for India. Moreover China is already a decade ahead. Lets first hope the Government of India spends its money wisely, address its corruption, health and poverty issues. Then we can look further up into India's future.

Get off ur high horse and get a reality Check. :no:
Well nevertheless i pity myself to have had wasted my time debating with some one who has already made up there mind & stopped looking for a new angles and perspectives.
What i see here is rampant denial , nevertheless , well have to agree to disagree.
Only time will tell what needs to be said in the end.:agree:

How does it matter if its a rip off or not? What matters is that it will whoop any neighboring navy's As*.

How does it matter if its a rip off or not? What matters is that it will whoop any neighboring navy's As*.

I'll remember what you said the next time you guys start going on and on about these bad boys.

chinese-j11-based-on-russian-su-275sk.jpg

To all Pakistani guys,
We don't give a damn about what you think.Simple fact is that if it was a charli 2 class sub navy would have never accepted.They are the professionals and not immature,thick headed morons like you.They are the users and if they are satisfied then why should we even think about what you all think.Actually you guys are burning inside out that we can build ssbns and you can't.lSo don't waste our time.Go take some slefping pills.

When it is worthy to become operational, we will see what your own NAVY had to say about it, provided it ever come the problem of fitting the Nuclear Reactor and weapon storage and firing mechanisms.

Well nevertheless i pity myself to have had wasted my time debating with some one who has already made up there mind & stopped looking for a new angles and perspectives.
What i see here is rampant denial , nevertheless , well have to agree to disagree.

Not when it comes to a SSBN. If its far worse than Charlie II sub, the IN would still have to accept. Can you imaging reading up on Indian Media about IN rejected Arihant because the SSBN's performance parameter is below that of a Charlie II?

Not when it comes to a SSBN. If its far worse than Charlie II sub, the IN would still have to accept. Can you imaging reading up on Indian Media about IN rejected Arihant because the SSBN's performance parameter is below that of a Charlie II?

Like your J10A ??? :lol:

Where did I say, I have made up my mind? I provided the evidence, articles mostly from the Indian media, analyse them and asked questions based on the information in the articles.

What a shame, despite numerous efforts by me for the Indians to provide the evidence of the contrary or rebuff the information in the articles, which is mostly from their own media. They have failed miserably. What I have heard are the same arguments, it is indigenous because we say so, it is indigenous because it took us so many years to build it, it is indigenous because our Army wouldn't accept a Charlie. But utter failure to remove the first objection, it is not Charlie II. Don't they know how to do that?

Therefore, the ignorance is a bliss, they should blame themselves in their failures to put across any convincing evidence or arguments.

When it is worthy to become operational, we will see what your own NAVY had to say about it, provided it ever come the problem of fitting the Nuclear Reactor and weapon storage and firing mechanisms.

So Arihant is Charlie 2 rip of right or Akula ?? :coffee::coffee: 1st decide whose rip off it's :lol:

Where did I say, I have made up my mind? I provided the evidence, articles mostly from the Indian media, analyse them and asked questions based on the information in the articles.

What a shame, despite numerous efforts by me for the Indians to provide the evidence of the contrary or rebuff the information in the articles, which is mostly from their own media. They have failed miserably. What I have heard are the same arguments, it is indigenous because we say so, it is indigenous because it took us so many years to build it, it is indigenous because our Army wouldn't accept a Charlie. But utter failure to remove the first objection, it is not Charlie II. Don't they know how to do that?

Therefore, the ignorance is a bliss, they should blame themselves in their failures to put across any convincing evidence or arguments.

So your army is in naval ship and navy submariners in army tank .............Nice combination huh :rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom