What's new

Indian allegations are 'nonconstructive and provocitive' | Gen Kayani

I don't know where you got that from .

What I have posted is from the research paper "The Fighters of Lashkar‐e‐Taiba: Recruitment, Training, Deployment and Death" .

This paper is a study of over 900 biographies of the deceased militants of LeT not some hearsay and according to them ,

untitled.png

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...U0PnmrrIpS2qZDX1XXuIRlA&bvm=bv.53899372,d.bmk

See, I don't actually believe that for a second.

Here an excerpt from the "study" touching on Pakistan's claims of diplomatic support for Kashmiris

3*While*few*entertain*these*claims*as*credible,*our*database*indicates*that*this*claim*is*false.

What database? They didn't actually elaborate so we're just supposed to believe them? When they DO cite their source (Journal of strategic studies vol 34 no.1 pages 63-94) you find that the source doesn't cite how it came to the conclusion. We're simply supposed to believe them.

As for the biographies claim, again, no way to verify the claims.

It's one huge mess of a study.

Because even when truth is found out pakistan will outright reject it saying not enough proof is produced .

Anybody having doubt can read about Hafiz Saed . He is a UN declared international terrorist .But even today he is celebrity in pakistan .

Enough to show about the hollow claims of pakistan honouring any UN investigation .

Funny you should say that, every time Pakistan has said a third party team led by the UN should investigate India's claims, it's always been INDIA to reject them.

Hafiz Saeed is no celebrity, he has a following because of his idiotic populist anti-India speeches, nothing more.

See, I don't actually believe that for a second.

Here an excerpt from the "study" touching on Pakistan's claims of diplomatic support for Kashmiris

What database? They didn't actually elaborate so we're just supposed to believe them? When they DO cite their source (Journal of strategic studies vol 34 no.1 pages 63-94) you find that the source doesn't cite how it came to the conclusion. We're simply supposed to believe them.

As for the biographies claim, again, no way to verify the claims.

It's one huge mess of a study.

Untill now it remains the only study which has atleast published the details of the slain terrorist to a scale although there may be some inaccuracies and what you may call mess .

All others are claims from the terrorist organisations or there supporters .

Funny you should say that, every time Pakistan has said a third party team led by the UN should investigate India's claims, it's always been INDIA to reject them.

Because we follow a policy of not allowing third parties to interfere in kashmir .

And our stands looks correct after the approach pak took on hafiz saed case in UN .

Hafiz Saeed is no celebrity, he has a following because of his idiotic populist anti-India speeches, nothing more.

And also due to the fact that he is the leader of a terrorist organisation .

Untill now it remains the only study which has atleast published the details of the slain terrorist to a scale although there may be some inaccuracies and what you may call mess .

All others are claims from the terrorist organisations or there supporters .

Well, at least you're man enough to admit it. I applaud you for that.

Because we follow a policy of not allowing third parties to interfere in kashmir .

Which is why Pakistan doesn't trust India on the matter of Kashmir. Pakistan remains the only one between the two to allow the international community free reign on any allegations leveled at both it and India.

And our stands looks correct after the approach pak took on hafiz saed case in UN .

And you base this on what exactly? If anything, by this logic India would be better off going to the UN considering, which it doesn't.

And also due to the fact that he is the leader of a terrorist organisation.

I've said it before, I'm not going to start talking about who's a terrorist or not, because this pathway taints any civil debate which always ends up with accusations of being terrorist sympathizer.

Which is why Pakistan doesn't trust India on the matter of Kashmir. Pakistan remains the only one between the two to allow the international community free reign on any allegations leveled at both it and India.

And you base this on what exactly? If anything, by this logic India would be better off going to the UN considering, which it doesn't.

My point was simple . Hafiz Saed today is a UN declared terrorist .

Has pakistan accepted this decision by UN and took actions against him ?? Answer is NO .

Then what makes you think that pakistan will accept any UN investigation on kashmir which will show pakistan in poor light . You can always reject it citing inadequate proof .

I've said it before, I'm not going to start talking about who's a terrorist or not, because this pathway taints any civil debate which always ends up with accusations of being terrorist sympathizer.

Fair enough .

You may consider him whatever you feel while we and rest of the world will consider him as a UN designated global terrorist .

My point was simple . Hafiz Saed today is a UN declared terrorist .

Has pakistan accepted this decision by UN and took actions against him ?? Answer is NO .

Then what makes you think that pakistan will accept any UN investigation on kashmir which will show pakistan in poor light . You can always reject it citing inadequate proof .

Actually, all Pakistan has asked for is evidence which has not been provided to this day. That's not to say that Pakistan considers him innocent, if anything Pakistan has been cooperative with Indian investigators and even started it's own inquiry against him.

Pakistani army and Pakistan's government hate him because he constantly ridicules them, so trust me when I say that there is no love lost between two parties where no love was had to begin with.

Fair enough.

You may consider him whatever you feel while we and rest of the world will consider him as a UN designated global terrorist.

See what I mean? You may not have said it, but you are assuming that I support him.

For the record, I do think he's guilty, but I share the courts opinions that there is only circumstantial evidence and incriminating evidence is still too insufficient.

Actually, all Pakistan has asked for is evidence which has not been provided to this day. That's not to say that Pakistan considers him innocent, if anything Pakistan has been cooperative with Indian investigators and even started it's own inquiry against him.

Pakistani army and Pakistan's government hate him because he constantly ridicules them, so trust me when I say that there is no love lost between two parties where no love was had to begin with.

We will have to wait out for the final judgement from the pakistani side to know what their true intentions are .

If past experience are any indicators , he will be let out free again on premise of lack of evidence after dragging the case for years , even if any amount of it is provided .

He will most probably die a natural death before the pakistani courts give out the verdict in 26/11 .

See what I mean? You may not have said it, but you are assuming that I support him.

For the record, I do think he's guilty, but I share the courts opinions that there is only circumstantial evidence and incriminating evidence is still too insufficient.

Has pakistan agreed to provide the voice samples as requested by India ??

We will have to wait out for the final judgement from the pakistani side to know what their true intentions are .

If past experience are any indicators , he will be let out free again on premise of lack of evidence after dragging the case for years , even if any amount of it is provided .

He will most probably die a natural death before the pakistani courts give out the verdict in 26/11 .

Fair enough, I don't blame you for doubting.

Has pakistan agreed to provide the voice samples as requested by India ??

That would require evidence backed suspicion that the ones behind it were actually the masterminds. The suspect's Modus operandi would have to be studied and if anything were to be seen as suspicious that would be enough to do what India has requested. As far as I know, lack of evidence has prevented Lahore's high court from pursuing these cases further with what they do have; Though, again, there is still an investigation going on by Pakistani investigators that are going between Delhi and Islamabad to get this case going. There has reportedly been some progress, but these cases can take years even in places like Canada and the US.

Trust me, with Pakistan as desperate as it is to play nice with India, the last thing Pakistan wants to do is **** it off.

Fair enough, I don't blame you for doubting.

That would require evidence backed suspicion that the ones behind it were actually the masterminds. The suspect's Modus operandi would have to be studied and if anything were to be seen as suspicious that would be enough to do what India has requested. As far as I know, lack of evidence has prevented Lahore's high court from pursuing these cases further with what they do have; Though, again, there is still an investigation going on by Pakistani investigators that are going between Delhi and Islamabad to get this case going. There has reportedly been some progress, but these cases can take years even in places like Canada and the US.

Trust me, with Pakistan as desperate as it is to play nice with India, the last thing Pakistan wants to do is **** it off.

So much procedure for the voice sample of a UN declared terrorist , a person with Red corner Notice issued against him by Interpol .

Whatever inquiry pak conducts the most possible outcome will be what I said .

We can only hope pakistan surprising everyone with a change this time but only a distant possibility IMO .

Which organization and banned by whom ??

Hafiz Saeefs organisation has been banned by Pakistan... their trusts,madrassas etc have been overtaken by the govt.

It is because of India's policy of not allowing any third party involvement in kashmir .

Thts a good excuse...:lol:

Hafiz Saed case in UN perfectly underlines our stand as pak outrightly rejected it .

Your stances are nothing but hogwash.. from kashmir to junagarh and siachin to sir creek..

LeT was banned in early 2000s by musharaf...

Banning remains only in the name , still LeT recruits and sends terrorist across the border .

Jamat ud dawa is a charity organisation..and closely monitered by govt.

Is that why UN declared it a terrorist organisation ??

Haha... just yesterday i see a bunch of you guys bs indian brand of history and the intrument of accession of Junagarh mavadar fake...

Got nothing to do with what I said .

Kayani statment has made many internet hindu warriors bu.tt hurt :lol:

That's why they are shifting topics from last 5 or so pages.

Kayani statment has made many internet hindu warriors bu.tt hurt :lol:

That's why they are shifting topics from last 5 or so pages.

The only thing kayani's statements have made is people laugh their @ss off ..... Nothing more ..... :omghaha:

Have you ever heard of any thief admitting the crime ?? Same here .

Banning remains only in the name , still LeT recruits and sends terrorist across the border .

Again no proof except bs allegations.. if ur so true accept UN investigations offer?

Is that why UN declared it a terrorist organisation ??

Yes its offices are now run by govt... its charitable trusts,madrasses,hospitals are now run by govt... as for UN.. whats UNs stance on IOK,BLA,Junagarh etc?

The only thing kayani's statements have made is people laugh their @ss off ..... Nothing more ..... :omghaha:

Have you ever heard of any thief admitting the crime ?? Same here .

Indians are clowns themselves... look at ur senior officers,wife swapping,hidding age n crying abt their retirment.. accepting they bribe IOK puppet govts,spread terrorism in Pak and so on...

Again no proof except bs allegations.. if ur so true accept UN investigations offer?

Why should we need a UN investigations ? We get all the intelligence required .

When these brainwashed fools belonging to LeT (which of-course is banned in pak) comes to LoC , they get shot down . We are perfectly happy with things going on .

Yes its offices are now run by govt... its charitable trusts,madrasses,hospitals are now run by govt... as for UN.. whats UNs stance on IOK,BLA,Junagarh etc?

Who cares the UN stance on kashmir ?

Indians are clowns themselves... look at ur senior officers,wife swapping,hidding age n crying abt their retirment.. accepting they bribe IOK puppet govts,spread terrorism in Pak and so on...

And all your officers are saints .... please .

Why should we need a UN investigations ? We get all the intelligence required .

When these brainwashed fools belonging to LeT (which of-course is banned in pak) comes to LoC , they get shot down . We are perfectly happy with things going on .

Sure shooting at villages and killing women n children u must be ... not to forget the ... ur doing in IOK.

Who cares the UN stance on kashmir ?

haha...

And all your officers are saints .... please .

I talk with facts not bs.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom