What's new

indian air force fails to land on expressway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are grapes sour?

When did you discover landing on the roads would be damaging for aircraft? Was it before you attempted or after you failed?

You must be a proud Indian while giving above explanation! :angel:
If you halve an IQ over 100 you will realize that highways are made out ifw concrete and are thus bad for wheels unlike runways made out of asphalt mixture.

If you halve an IQ over 100 you will realize that highways are made out ifw concrete and are thus bad for wheels unlike runways made out of asphalt mixture.
PAF marked places during construction and that marked parts were build as per runway standars but it seems IAF fails to copy that step.
Naqal k liye b aqal chahiye hoti hai.

Haha Indiots, they dont have enough air bases and want to use public roads and now find out they are too coward to land on roads too. Loosers.

take it or leave it....its their forum , as their land , they want it to be like this , not our concern...

I don't get it. Is this exercise of any use ? PAF will basically be defensive in its own air and CM attacks can be reduced by S-400 etc. This exercise would have been relevant in 60s when PAF was expected to bomb IAF bases. Fair comparison to PAF now is Indian navy air wing.
exactly, i think the IN mig29ks can possibly wipe out the PAF
and IAF>>IN air wing

indian-navy-mig-29k_650x400_61462981406.jpg

PAF marked places during construction and that marked parts were build as per runway standars but it seems IAF fails to copy that step.
Naqal k liye b aqal chahiye hoti hai.
IAF has no stake in highways, it is up to NHAI to decide what they will be built with.

More over landing At a high ways is a big thing done by great countries like us UK Pakistan how India can be compared? I mean seriously?

I don't get it. Is this exercise of any use ? PAF will basically be defensive in its own air and CM attacks can be reduced by S-400 etc. This exercise would have been relevant in 60s when PAF was expected to bomb IAF bases. Fair comparison to PAF now is Indian navy air wing.
A Plus on tactics is always good be it anything around the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom