What's new

indian air force fails to land on expressway

Status
Not open for further replies.
dint know pakistanis were this insecure

Yeah ...... someone from the other side of the border posted how your "exercise" on "landing on highways" didn't involve any real landings ... Height of insecurity right :D:D ...BTW just to let you know ... what your trying to "simulate" here .. We do it in real

On a serious note though, I thought the IAF had already achieved landings on their highways/express ways ... Has there been any exercise which involved full landings on express/highways by the IAF ?

Last edited:
Yeah ...... someone from the other side of the border posted how your "exercise" on "landing on highways" didn't involve any real landings ... Height of insecurity right :D:D ...BTW just to let you know ... what your trying to "simulate" here .. We do on a regular basis in our highmark exercises :rofl:

On a serious note though, I thought the IAF had already achieved landings on their highways/express ways ... Has there been any exercise which involved full landings on express/highways by the IAF ?
yes iaf is worthless and PAF is the best in the world. i muslims paf fighter in the jf17 = 10 weak hindus in su30mkis

Are you retard?
Read the artical link posted by Indian they never touch down just simulate the drill.
You are the retard:
A passive touch and go involves no landing:
Last year, a Mirage 2000 fighter jet test-landed on the Yamuna Expressway near Delhi. The fighter plane flew down from Gwalior in Madhya Pradesh and maneuvered an almost-landing.
Officers say the landings are always simulated and the jets don't actually touch the road as the wheels would be damaged.

http://m.ndtv.com/india-news/watch-...e-landing-on-highway-in-uttar-pradesh-1627166

I don't get it. Is this exercise of any use ? PAF will basically be defensive in its own air and CM attacks can be reduced by S-400 etc. This exercise would have been relevant in 60s when PAF was expected to bomb IAF bases. Fair comparison to PAF now is Indian navy air wing.

So as a matter of fact, IAF is yet to land on any road. Touch-and-go DOES NOT EQUATE to landing on the roads.
We have no interest in damaging wheels by landing on concrete roads:
Officers say the landings are always simulated and the jets don't actually touch the road as the wheels would be damaged.

Are grapes sour?

When did you discover landing on the roads would be damaging for aircraft? Was it before you attempted or after you failed?

You must be a proud Indian while giving above explanation! :angel:
IAF
images

Are grapes sour?

When did you discover landing on the roads would be damaging for aircraft? Was it before you attempted or after you failed?

You must be a proud Indian while giving above explanation! :angel:
Nach na janay angan teera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom