What's new

indian air force fails to land on expressway

Status
Not open for further replies.
But NDTV clearly mentioned by qouting pilots. Any ways I.F fails to achieve its objectives to use expressway as trustworthy reliableplace to land on emergency but probably they simulate the crash landing only as a last resort.

ya , crash landing simulation....you are right

But NDTV clearly mentioned by qouting pilots. Any ways I.F fails to achieve its objectives to use expressway as trustworthy reliableplace to land on emergency but probably they simulate the crash landing only as a last resort.
Bro, ease up on the trolling.

I think what they are failing to communicate is that the "life of the tires" will be drastically reduced, (and not destroyed as being perceived) by landing on public highways. In case of hostilities they can be used, but during peace time, simulated touch and go would be better, for the life of the tires.

It is the usual excercises, IAF will try it again and again and would be successfull.

Bro, ease up on the trolling.

I think what they are failing to communicate is that the "life of the tires" will be drastically reduced, (and not destroyed as being perceived) by landing on public highways. In case of hostilities they can be used, but during peace time, simulated touch and go would be better, for the life of the tires.

come on , don''t disclose our secrats to conserve jet tyres....next time on precticing on expresswsys pakistani will start coping your ways...

come on , don''t disclose our secrats to conserve jet tyres....next time on precticing on expresswsys pakistani will start coping your ways...
Our motorways are far better than your expressways even during constructions PAF marked places which were constructed as runway standards so no need to worry about coping a cowardly done excersize.

All jets performed the touch down on expressway today, including Su30 . ... sorry to puncture the balloon of trollers.

PAF has done this many a times. I think first time they landed their jets in some 2003-2004 time frame. Could be wrong but was demonstrated almost a decade ago.

Here, you can see a desperate behaviour of Indians. Even when comment is half-relevant, they thank their poster hoping this might hide some shame.

upload_2016-11-21_18-50-5.png

I didn't your media did.
ya , i know , otherwise , people in pakistan just keep thinking and trolling that why
PAF has done this many a times. I think first time they landed their jets in some 2003-2004 time frame. Could be wrong but was demonstrated almost a decade ago.

View attachment 353955

atlesst after 12 years they now know how to conserve tyres....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom