What's new

indian air force fails to land on expressway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Baby!! look at the Pakistani cheer babies.... IAF already had it done on Yamuna Expressway.

Yes, scary cats.. should learn from PAF, how to land plane on the moon.
IAF is a circus air force only trained to crash on publicand ride on tejas sitting on tata trucks.

Oh, Baby!! look at the Pakistani cheer babies.... IAF already had it done on Yamuna Expressway.
As per NDTV they never but only simulate the landing but never touch the roads in fear of tire bursts.

A typical B.H response.

No but infested by buthurt bhartizzz.
Aree bhai jaan Mey kya bolye. Wish we had PAF training with JF-17. Bakwas Su30 ko kya Kara? Poor Training IAF pilots ko Poor equipments. Poor India. So spare us na when we get to the level of Pakistan we will be able to land our jets on high ways

From the above link:

"Officers say the landings are always simulated and the jets don't actually touch the road as the wheels would be damaged."

So during actual hostilities when using a highway becomes a necessity, what will they do?
They would use Tejas riding on Tata trucks.

Aree bhai jaan Mey kya bolye. Wish we had PAF training with JF-17. Bakwas Su30 ko kya Kara? Poor Training IAF pilots ko Poor equipments. Poor India. So spare us na when we get to the level of Pakistan we will be able to land our jets on high ways

I didn't know you have to be damn rich to land jets on an expressway. Next time I will respect our motorway more and consider myself a VIP.

I didn't know you have to be damn rich to land jets on an expressway. Next time I will respect our motorway more and consider myself a VIP.
LOL you know who you are a rich country with massive defence weapons. Human log chota ya. Kya kaeenga bolo

Well to be honest I don't think it's the pilots fault. Most probably some babu bean counter accountant making their lives miserable.
But NDTV clearly mentioned by qouting pilots. Any ways I.F fails to achieve its objectives to use expressway as trustworthy reliableplace to land on emergency but probably they simulate the crash landing only as a last resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom