What's new

Indian Air Force faces risk as PAK, China modernise airforce: report

Buy more jets and let more of ur people live in poverty

Good news Pakistanis.

Now India has to ponder over it. What the hell Indians are doing with its $50 billion defense budget. If Pakistan with its $7 billion defense budget can maintain its superiority, why can India not do it with 7 times Pakistan's budget.

The budget mostly goes into feeding your massive army, from the looks of it; you guys need to feed them more. They look like stick men, literally.

Ok. So what is your point................

Buying JF17 from China or used jordanaian 30 year old F16 is not what I call modernising.

I doubt any Indian airforce chief will worry too much about that scenario.

THAT IS CALLED PAF MAKING DO ON A LIMITED BUDGET.

OUR problem is how to answer the MASSIVE CHINEASE THREAT

Buying JF17 from China or used jordanaian 30 year old F16 is not what I call modernising.

I doubt any Indian airforce chief will worry too much about that scenario.

THAT IS CALLED PAF MAKING DO ON A LIMITED BUDGET.

OUR problem is how to answer the MASSIVE CHINEASE THREAT
Hi,
But getting 12 negative ratings from stupid posts like these would be a threat to your credibility wouldn't it ?

Salarskander
but get 12 negative ratings from stupid posts like these would be a threat to your credibility wouldnt it ?

Give negative rating for foul or abuse or off topic remarks.

DONT GIVE NEATIVE RATING FOR TELLING YPU THE TRUTH.

The second hand F16 from Jordan are old ITS A FACT.

JF17 Thunder is hardly the J10 or indeed the J11 which you could and should have brought.

You are MAKING DO we ALL KNOW THIS

SO STOP BEATING YOUR CHESTS

Salarskander

JF17 Thunder is hardly the J10 or indeed the J11 which you could and should have brought.

Hi,

Jf17 from China, sapre me the B.S.

Secondly, with our limited funds we have best of what we can afford, Unlike tejas and Mmrca circus.

What the point having enough funds where ypu cant get your deals done. We plan and we excute it, unlike you lot lagging the deals for years and years

Salarsi

With your above remark
What the point having enough funds where ypu cant get your deals done. We plan and we excute it, unlike you lot lagging the deals for years and years

Your comparing Applies and oranges here

Buying virtually Free F16 from Jordan or Grant aid F16 in small Nos AND obtaining soft loans to buy 50 Thunders at 15 million each

IS NOT THE SAME AS

1. Buying 126 Rafale with TOT for $20 billion
2. Or developing a 4th generation fighter from scratch and building the infrastructure to go with it.

You Do realise that in the last decade the IAF have inducted

200 SU30mki for $10 billion and license built over 130 of them in india.

48 Mig29k for their navy for over $1.8 billion

3 Phalcon Awacs for over $1 billion

12 CI30 & 10 C17 Globemasters for over $4 billion

and 22 P8 Posedions from USA fro $2,5 billion.

Don't be fooled by the MMRCA saga the Indians operate at a far bigger scale than Pakistan can hope to achieve in terms of the financial outlay and the number of countries involved ie Usa Russia France & Israel.

The Indians already out number PAF by 3 to 1 in 4th generation fighters. at least

For your sake lets hope they don't sign the rafale deal because if that happens you guys have no hope of countering that level of induction and technology of financial outl;ay

Salarsi

With your above remark

Your comparing Applies and oranges here

Buying virtually Free F16 from Jordan or Grant aid F16 in small Nos AND obtaining soft loans to buy 50 Thunders at 15 million each

IS NOT THE SAME AS

1. Buying 126 Rafale with TOT for $20 billion
2. Or developing a 4th generation fighter from scratch and building the infrastructure to go with it.

You Do realise that in the last decade the IAF have inducted

200 SU30mki for $10 billion and license built over 130 of them in india.

48 Mig29k for their navy for over $1.8 billion

3 Phalcon Awacs for over $1 billion

12 CI30 & 10 C17 Globemasters for over $4 billion

and 22 P8 Posedions from USA fro $2,5 billion.

Don't be fooled by the MMRCA saga the Indians operate at a far bigger scale than Pakistan can hope to achieve in terms of the financial outlay and the number of countries involved ie Usa Russia France & Israel.

The Indians already out number PAF by 3 to 1 in 4th generation fighters. at least

For your sake lets hope they don't sign the rafale deal because if that happens you guys have no hope of countering that level of induction and technology of financial outl;ay
Hi,
I am not sure if i'm talking to an Indian or not.

Secondly, doing a bit of research would certainly help F-16 free or from Aid ! It seems all gullible Indians have this belief of us getting it for free.

50jf from China ?? any link to prove it. Do you know hat a joint venture is ?? the one that we have with CAC regarding thunder is lot more that MKI thingy.

With all this fancy show of toys of yours that you have just spoken about, thats exactly what i am saying 20bn of rafale you think thats the biggest deal of its kind ?

Here, then plz have a look at this one $60B U.S.-Saudi Arms Deal Sends Message to Iran - CBS News
The point was we dont make as much as noises as you do about the deals stuff, if we want it withour limited budget we go for it

Sarls

I rebuked your remark about PAF excuting what they need.

You don't need to go off TOPIC by using Saudi Example that is nothing to do with PAF V IAF. in south ASIA.

Those fancy toys you remarking about are here

They are in indian air force camo

MMRCA is one deal THAT has dragged

Indians will sign if the nos and terms add up ... if they don't they wa;lk.

GO TO OPTION B

when a nation has a $2trillion GDP and a forex reseve of $340 billion there are other options

Sarls

I rebuked your remark about PAF excuting what they need.

You don't need to go off TOPIC by using Saudi Example that is nothing to do with PAF V IAF. in south ASIA.

Those fancy toys you remarking about are here

They are in indian air force camo

MMRCA is one deal THAT has dragged

Indians will sign if the nos and terms add up ... if they don't they wa;lk.

GO TO OPTION B

when a nation has a $2trillion GDP and a forex reseve of $340 billion there are other options
Hi,

Please next time onwards write my full name I find it extremely offensive. If you cant, then please learn to use the reply button.

About the deal that i was saying, I know how indian like to brag about and saythe biggest deal of history and shit . I was just stating that it aint.

with the size and the budget you have given I m surprised why the MMca hast been signed yet.
No point of having billions of reserves when your air force reports state that you guy have less than sanctioned sqd strength

Hi,

Please next time onwards write my full name I find it extremely offensive. If you cant, then please learn to use the reply button.

About the deal that i was saying, I know how indian like to brag about and saythe biggest deal of history and shit . I was just stating that it aint.

with the size and the budget you have given I m surprised why the MMca hast been signed yet.
No point of having billions of reserves when your air force reports state that you guy have less than sanctioned sqd strength
Spoken like true pakistani

spend your reserves on weapons lol

thankfully the indians dont want to eat grass and care about gdp growth and financial well being

Spoken like true pakistani

spend your reserves on weapons lol

thankfully the indians dont want to eat grass and care about gdp growth and financial well being
Hi,
And i am proud of it, Unlike a borrowed identity of UK

Please dont worry about us, We know how to defend ourselves.

Salarskander

hmm, isn't Vikramaditya also kinda old?
I mean at least Pakistan got a pretty good deal on those f-16s, like we did on the Varyag,
I mean India paid top $$$ for Vikramaditya.

Back
Top Bottom