What's new

Indian Air Force faces risk as PAK, China modernise airforce: report

PAF can achieve Air Superority over IAF over their own AIR SPACE when they have

1. At least equal nos of 4th generation Fighter as the IAF
2. Superior or equal quality of 4th Generation fighters
3. Large nos of Sam missles both Short & Meduim range
4. Superior real time intel and Electronic Warefare capability.

Hand on heart Do you you have these assets.

1)
3) The "two front war" is a pipe dream. I can assure you of that. The only nation that has that capability is the US. Even Russia will reach her threshold if it was to go to war with a couple of Central Russian States, the EU at the same time (keeping the US out of it, just for simple comparisons). The Russians, for the next three years, are ONLY good to act like a big bear and fly their bombers across. For "actual" war....there is billions of dollars required and a force ready to go. Neither of which Russia has or can afford right now!!

4) Those 400 jet big exercises were to appease the Hindu nationalists about the soup-o-paowah India. Nothing more. In reality, the Chinese alone will field over 400 jets at a time in case of a way, and Pakistan I think, has about 300-400 battle ready jets like the Israelis. So not sure how "Swing" roles can 400 jets do while facing serious attrition.

5) The mighty SU-30's case.....well, in Pakistan and India's case, how do you track an F-16 (or multiple) from 300-400 miles away due to the supa-dupa radar of the SU, when the planes aren't even airborne??? :rofl::rofl::crazy::crazy::omghaha::victory1:

India can fight Pakistan and China at the same time if Russia or USA supply us with weapons/spares. It is not a far fetched scenario. Pakistan has a large military but vulnerable to naval blockade and no military industrial base to replenish weapons. What is the Pakistani army going to do without fuel ?

I agree Indian air force needs more than 400 aircraft for two front war. Even 150 F-22 and 250 F-16 would not be enough.

The Su-30 can be used to attack Pakistani air bases. There are a finite number of bases where Pakistan can hide their combat aircraft. PAF can increase the survival rate by moving to NWFP/Baluchistan.

USAF is built for BVR warfare. The IAF and PAF don't have the means to conduct the entire war with BVR weapons. They would rely upon dog fights to establish air dominance.

Is there is fine on HAL for manufacturing jets lately??

HAL has been assembling aircraft since the 1960's. their workmanship is average. The western defense companies want to sell all aircraft built in their factories to preserve industrial secrets.

Why you people always worry about our funds we know how to get funds and we get it so its not your business and yes Tejas IS disaster and yes indian now know that they can only make paper plane nothing else so keep it up boys why dont you start stealth version of paper plane now:rofl: :p:

Who cares about your funding mate!...everyone knows that India's primary foe is a begger!!!!

By the way if India creates a paper plane that too is in its own money.

Who cares about your funding mate!...everyone knows that India's primary foe is a begger!!!!

By the way if India creates a paper plane that too is in its own money.

Despite indias 10 times military budget as compared to pakistan , that primary foe maintains world sixth largest army, have an air force with fighter jets equivalent to 60 % of IAF strength.

Has higher number of nuclear war heads than india

Buying 5 billion dollar worth sub marines,

1 billion dollar worth viper attack helicopters and hell fire missile

Inducted 2 sqd of jf17 jets in last 2 yrs that worth 1 billion dollar

Inducted awacs from china last month.

Bought mlub F16 frok Jordan.

Manufacturing 50 jf17 block 2

Making armed uav.

I just mentioned the military procurements of last few months by so called beggars.

I can mention a long list of defense procurenent by this so called beggar in last few yrs. If ur stomach can digest it without farting.

i don't care whether PAF can kill beat IAF,if indian want to intrude pakistan ,china will destroy indian in several days ,and believe or t not ,we can do it!

Despite indias 10 times military budget as compared to pakistan , that primary foe maintains world sixth largest army, have an air force with fighter jets equivalent to 60 % of IAF strength.

Has higher number of nuclear war heads than india

Buying 5 billion dollar worth sub marines,

1 billion dollar worth viper attack helicopters and hell fire missile

Inducted 2 sqd of jf17 jets in last 2 yrs that worth 1 billion dollar

Inducted awacs from china last month.

Bought mlub F16 frok Jordan.

Manufacturing 50 jf17 block 2

Making armed uav.

I just mentioned the military procurements of last few months by so called beggars.

I can mention a long list of defense procurenent by this so called beggar in last few yrs. If ur stomach can digest it without farting.

Actually you nailed the point my dear friend....

Where does the funding comes from for these defense budget for this beggar country???

i don't care whether PAF can kill beat IAF,if indian want to intrude pakistan ,china will destroy indian in several days ,and believe or t not ,we can do it!

Where was China in 1971 when India dismembered Pakistan into two equal pieces?

Why didn't China come to Pakistan's aid then?

Was China sleeping? ?

:lol::lol:

i am sorry i say ,now and future ,1971 we are not so strong !and then we even as weak as you ! do you want to be addicted to yesterday?poor indian!just show some simple thing to let you know how big distance between us.just the most simple example!
upload_2015-4-9_20-7-38.png
this is GDP the red is from china ,the bule is from you !

forgot to add one sentence.....and not even a scratch to China and its economy :D

Where was China in 1971 when India dismembered Pakistan into two equal pieces?

Why didn't China come to Pakistan's aid then?

Was China sleeping? ?

:lol::lol:
China is good in giving ultimatum.....they gave several to Japan also and did nothing

poor indian! you just live on your world!if i tell how stupid you are then i will be sinner of china ! these indian are good indian who think indian is better than china!

Another try for more funds so they can eat more. If they are so concerned why is MMRCA deal still not signed.

J10B are needed to replace old fleet of mirage.
No J-10B JF-17 will replace them.

PAF can achieve Air Superority over IAF over their own AIR SPACE when they have

1. At least equal nos of 4th generation Fighter as the IAF
2. Superior or equal quality of 4th Generation fighters
3. Large nos of Sam missles both Short & Meduim range
4. Superior real time intel and Electronic Warefare capability.

Hand on heart Do you you have these assets.
Simply wrong pastulates for air superiority.

poor indian! you just live on your world!if i tell how stupid you are then i will be sinner of china ! these indian are good indian who think indian is better than china!
Thank you for chatting with poor Indians

Actually you nailed the point my dear friend....

Where does the funding comes from for these defense budget for this beggar country???
From pak defence budget. You Better do shopping for your arm forces without commission and kick back

Back
Top Bottom