What's new

Indian Air Force faces risk as PAK, China modernise airforce: report

By the way, it would help if you learnt at least something before you posted. The deal INCLUDED ToT and local manufacture. You have proved that you're points are not to be taken seriously.

By the way it is extremely idiotic of you to expect France to give you the latest technology for the price of jets. Rafale is the most hi tech plane right now along side Typhoon. You will be foolish to think they will give you technology. Technology is a nation's edge. Any nation will never give away technology. Why do you expect your money can buy defense technology and that too from France??!!

By the way it is extremely idiotic of you to expect France to give you the latest technology for the price of jets. Rafale is the most hi tech plane right now along side Typhoon. You will be foolish to think they will give you technology. Technology is a nation's edge. Any nation will never give away technology. Why do you expect your money can buy defense technology and that too from France??!!
That shows how much IQ you have.

yes Pakistan with limited resources and funds has done it and will do it in future as well .... Tejas is no match to JF17 .. wait for the stealth technology very soon .

I guess you speaking about the funds that you receive from your masters when you refer about funding...

India keeps its war machine running by its own hardwork and hard earned money...not like you guys who beg and get grants and supports.....

And if you have create a superior airforce with that sobeit no problem....and about Tejas yes it is a disaster from your point of view...but still Indians did learn a lot from that...

That shows how much IQ you have.

More than you have.

I guess you speaking about the funds that you receive from your masters when you refer about funding...

India keeps its war machine running by its own hardwork and hard earned money...not like you guys who beg and get grants and supports.....

And if you have create a superior airforce with that sobeit no problem....and about Tejas yes it is a disaster from your point of view...but still Indians did learn a lot from that...

The article tells India's 'war machine' is obsolete. So please keep to the article and keep your BS for your bedroom.

Also, which master you re talking about? No freebies are offered in defense tech. All Pakistan weapons were bought by Pakistan resources.

STFO!!

More than you have.
Okay. If you say so:enjoy::enjoy:

More than you have.

The article tells India's 'war machine' is obsolete. So please keep to the article and keep your BS for your bedroom.
"Obsolete"? With MiG29UPGs and Su30MKIs alone more than your BVR capable aircraft, you oughtta keep your mouth shut.
Don't forget that even if we had aircraft inferior to yours, you'd still lose like in '71 where your F86 Sabres were massacred by our Folland Gnats.

Correct me If I am wrong but how can you ask some one to take responsibility for something you want to do yourself :o: After TOT aren't you suppose to own what you make? I don't get why any country not just France would want to commit to any such terms.

More than you have.

Also, which master you re talking about? No freebies are offered in defense tech. All Pakistan weapons were bought by Pakistan resources.

STFO!!

If Indian war machine is obsolete then what are you waiting with your cutting edge weapons come and take what you think is yours.....

And speaking about weapons brought by Pakistani resources after 9/11 Pakistan received more 20 billion dollars worth of US aid in terms of weapons.....

So better keep your BS with you.....

Correct me If I am wrong but how can you ask some one to take responsibility for something you want to do yourself :o: After TOT aren't you suppose to own what you make? I don't get why any country not just France would want to commit to any such terms.
After handing over the equipment they cannot quit saying it is HAL's job now. It is a perfectly legitimate qualm.

After handing over the equipment they cannot quit saying it is HAL's job now. It is a perfectly legitimate qualm.
:lol: I am sure they know they are not selling some grocery! With this kind of money involved and dealings at state levels they are normally perfectly clear. France/Europe is selling the arms to other countries since decades and I bet they know how to milk the customers but provided that you guys are stuck over this deal since last 13 years its surprising. As of this point it seems like an excuse to just cut the deal instead of saying them direct NO.

:lol: I am sure they know they are not selling some grocery! With this kind of money involved and dealings at state levels they are normally perfectly clear. France/Europe is selling the arms to other countries since decades and I bet they know how to milk the customers but provided that you guys are stuck over this deal since last 13 years its surprising. As of this point it seems like an excuse to just cut the deal instead of saying them direct NO.
They have done it with mistral. 13 years? God! You just reached a new low.

They have done it with mistral. 13 years? God! You just reached a new low.
Its been 5 years I am following this forums and MMRCA is discussed to death. Its been 3 years since selection of Rafale but still not final. Overall MMRCA is there since 2000 I guess so did I said anything wrong? The price has gone way up due to inflation over the years.

Its been 5 years I am following this forums and MMRCA is discussed to death. Its been 3 years since selection of Rafale but still not final. Overall MMRCA is there since 2000 I guess so did I said anything wrong? The price has gone way up due to inflation over the years.
You must be joking. Can you be that foolish? Check your facts.

Back
Top Bottom