What's new

Indian Air Force faces risk as PAK, China modernise airforce: report

Correct me If I am wrong but how can you ask some one to take responsibility for something you want to do yourself :o: After TOT aren't you suppose to own what you make? I don't get why any country not just France would want to commit to any such terms.
Dont get carried away by idiotic illiterate Indian media.
HAL is asking DASSAULT to take responsibility of any late delivery if it refuses TOT at the middle of the manufacturing since TOT is done in many phases and not in one single shot and asks for more money than what was initially agreed.Seems fair?

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: JF-17 and second handed f-16's are going to take down IAF for sure.. and please i'm tired of listening about J-10 to PAF.. Yes while Chinease can't even take off with full load... yes IAF is in mercy of PLAAF and PAF.. please spare us:lol:
LaLa G
it is your guys crying over it.. we are not complaining or bragging

PAF is weaker than IAF , Indian crying that they are facing risk is just some strategy to get more funds ...

Overstating threat from Pakistan which has mostly older and less capable fighters is a lame Indian excuse to justify increasing its defense budget. Pakistan has minimum air force to repel Indian attack.

Reading the article got me thinking otherwise. Now it is not defense vs poverty question. In India each scam is almost $50 billion. And you will have at least 7 to 8 such scams every years. If corruption goes down poverty will go down.
That requires Accountability to control which comes in Part and parcel with Focus on Economic Development Priority while Military Development Priority make it worse instead so its better to move with something that can improve people's before developing defence which already is develop.

The first thing Modi has to do is sign MMRCA deal, then fasten up delayed defense deals and increase the defense budget.
MMRCA Delays are Black Stain in India's Defence Planning and that happens when we introduce unlimited Funds to hands of those whos performance are Un checked.

Come on Echo, least spare the kid buddy :D

Sirjii AAP khete ho toh chodh diya :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Overstating threat from Pakistan which has mostly older and less capable fighters is a lame Indian excuse to justify increasing its defense budget. Pakistan has minimum air force to repel Indian attack.

BS PAF is not a massive force but no pushover either

PAF definitely needs modernization but lack of funds are the main problem currently.

"The Tejas has a safety record that is unbeaten"
This phrase says a lot on its own in the report...
Of course the best safety record is not to fly at all !

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: JF-17 and second handed f-16's are going to take down IAF for sure.. and please i'm tired of listening about J-10 to PAF.. Yes while Chinease can't even take off with full load... yes IAF is in mercy of PLAAF and PAF.. please spare us:lol:
Try to send your jets you will know what we would do

Good .We need reports like this to increase our budget.

Back
Top Bottom