What's new

Indian Air Force - Exercises Discussions

Could you please share with us, why couldn’t the Indians simulate Pakistanis as adversaries in their own exercises and had to use the Americans for it?
PAF pilots train extensively at USAF facilities.

Are you following the whole discussion? :wall:
You said, Indian media is crap. Which it is.

In responding to you, instead of being in a rebuttal position he declared that Pakistani media is crap, which i admit is his fault, and he lacks forum etiquettes and ability to continue a healthy debate, but it is a forum, no one is perfect.

Where did I say Pakistani media is crap?
What gives Munir authority to say Indian Media is Pathetic ?

I said so many times please do not generalize.

Are you suggesting PAF pilots to be mindless drones of US who haven’t developed tactics of their own?
When did we say that?? But if PAF pilots train with USAF they must have surely picked up some tactics from the americans.
And secondly the best aircraft in the PAF is the F-16 which is american.And the IAF hadnt faced it before.

The MKI did not feature in the exercises.
They were referring probably to the Bisons and the upgraded Floggers which were supposed to be a walkover.

How in the hell, Bisons, an old third generation fighter and Floggers, who really needs freaking retiring, get a comment of something that Americans dont have, and is in the lines of latest. :wall:

Does this ring you a bell?

When did we say that?? But if PAF pilots train with USAF they must have surely picked up some tactics from the americans.

Fair enough. Then who better to fish for American tactics then Americans themselves? Does it make any sense to ask Americans to simulate PAF, because PAF employs American tactics? Wouldn’t it easier to ask the Americans to employ their own tactics?

And secondly the best aircraft in the PAF is the F-16 which is american.And the IAF hadnt faced it before.

But the problem is Americans didn’t take any F-16s for the exercise being discussed in this forum. Only Eagles.

We are currently discussing the exercise held in 2004.

U.S versus India, where U.S saved its finest aircraft, and acquired more funds.

If you are talking only about exersizes held at end of 04 then get over it.

You may want to pay attention every now and then. The topic is 04, either feel free to participate as a person who knows what's going on in the forum, or please stop telling others what to get over.

Munir that myth about express by shiv is busted in orkut :).
so its completely wrong.

The F/A-22 and F-35 are vital, all agree from USAF point of view.
But performing well Against mighty USAF w/o its best aircraft was from IAF point of view.

Do you think mighty USAF employed its best? Had the mighty USAF employed its best, IAF would have been lucky to even get off the ground. :lol:

The fact is that US designs the latest and never expotrs the best versions. Don;t get me wrong... India does have fine planes and is surely a potent airforce but we are talking about myth busting...

surely TomCat , we lack technology like Raptor, numbers etc etc.
But off the ground oh well maybe may not be, we are just budding flower have a loong way to go.

when we have puny 50 MKI you have over 700 eagles.
makes a lot of diff.

noone is denying that, dont make fun of the brave but weaker force.

sometims i feel why Surya is must, sometimes i make myself understand it isnt needed as of now.

No Wonder we have some project called Surya icbm with peoples having views like this who says we lack enemies?
No wonder Topol-m is still keeping russia most fearful nation after US to mess with.

Back
Top Bottom