What's new

Indian Air Force chief says can hit Pakistan nuclear sites in next surgical strike

Capability Speaks Volumes
Mig 25 over pakistan (pic of 29)

-- Only case of F16 Infanticide in History
29 Apr 1987
[w/o] 85720 81-0918
paf.gif
PAF 14 sqn
F-16A Block 15S
Shot down by Wing Commander Amjad Javed - mistakenly shooting down his wingman F-16A Block 15S. Flight Lieutenant Shahid Sikandar Khan.

Aug 1999 Shooting of Atlantique was a classic tie and case, you could have shot IN A/c over Arabian Sea to Square off----You didnt even do a Single CAP Sortie.

Where was PAF when in 2002 Mirages Struck your Command Post in Kel area, Muzafrabad--- 70 PA Soldiers were Killed. This stike was in Azad Kashmir--No Retaliation recorded

God.

This just means India has the capability of tracking Pak nuclear facilities in real-time.

No point making a mountain out of a molehill - this is a clickbait headline. All Air Forces (I hope) are ready for targets. Pakistan Air Force would be no different.

Last edited:
Who told your PM to visit US before Pakistani PM?

Musharraf was sitting was quite comfortable, you may ask any military analyst!
Your air-force refused fly, after they saw wreckage of 2 jets.

then who bombed supply lines of pak army in kargil ?

These two clowns, Bipin and Dhanoa are brought in by Modi for the purpose of theatrics to keep the Bollywood nation happy.

This one the latest item song from the duo.

Who is the naval cheif btw? The guy seems to be very quite.
He wouldn't be if he hadn't lost his solo "boomer on lease"...

Anyway, they need to cash out their quarter -end bonus checks. I hope it's 100% this time...

PAF will indeed retaliate. This is one of the reasons why the India government rejected an Israeli proposal, to allow Israeli jets to use Indian soil, in order to destroy Pakistani nuclear stations.

The India air force isn't stupid, no matter the statement, this was done for domestic propaganda purposes. They know, no matter how good the India air force is, they won't be able to stop a Pakistan counter attack.

Besides, considering how damaging it would be, this would lead to open war, and one India would never be able to justify. Pakistan would stand on a moral high ground, and every accusation of Indian hostility would be proven right. India would lose credibility, if it even survives a war that could potentially go nuclear.
What are you guys reacting to even. In an interview people ask this kind of question, what do you expect him to say in response to a question. Can you attack nuclear site, answer if government orders yes. Pretty normal.

Please don't nitpick trying to make a point. I am not offended, i am only stating that a man of his stature should show some professionalism, he sadly lacked it. Masla was only added to what he said. And no not any air force worth its salt can attack nuclear installations of another country without serious repercussions. Lets not kid ourselves here IAF is not USAF.
where are you getting this nuclear pretzel from, I quoted exactly from his article. Full Spectrum operation means spectrum in his context of airforce missions which include CAS, interdiction, FAS, CAP etc. not Pakistani deterrence context which it invented as a response of cold start. Just because you use Full Spectrum Deterrence as term to lob nukes at India, doesn't mean that the word Spectrum automatically becomes Nuclear in the English language. This is one of the most humorous readings of an article I have seen till now.

Please do explain now where did you get attacking nuclear installations from what he said? Please do..

Last edited:
Please do explain now where did you get attacking nuclear installations from what he said? Please do..

"In a major warning to Pakistan, Indian Air Force Chief BS Dhanoa today said his forces are capable of hitting nuclear sites across the border if another decision on a surgical strike is taken by the government.

When asked about the tactical nuclear arsenal of Pakistan, Dhanoa said, "The Air Force has the capability to locate, fix and strike across the border." He was addressing a press meet in New Delhi on the eve of the Air Force Day."

What does this imply to a reader from across the border? Please do tell?
Now sir before you call it a masla added by media which they may have, than Dhanoa sb's office could have perhaps send a clarification on how his statement was misread or taken out of context as far as strike on Pakistani nuclear installations are concerned. I dont believe he has given one which means he stands by the statement quoted above by the media. So where exactly have i misquoted him?

And now you have it:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...ting-its-n-installations.521759/#post-9921508

A response from us, meaning I am not the only one who has taken his statement out of context as per you, My government too has which suggests that his statement was exactly what was quoted by the media and hence the response from our side.

Last edited:
Of course India can strike Pakistan
Nuclear sites
Bases
Command and control
Naval Bases.

The Indians have three times the fire power of Pakistan
Be it missles artillery navy and air force

And Indians have fewer targets less travel time

Pakistan is in a weak position
Financially
Strategic depth wise
Military wise
Even diplomatic ally

Indian air chief also is playing blue whale game
1st task from blue whale is to tell a joke on press conference so Pakistani's laugh out loud ..[emoji23][emoji23]

Iski pagri utar kar iskaa ponytail cut kar dein gay PAF. Batein aisi karty hai jaise ye buhat formidable airforce ha.Shakal do lo hinduo pehlay, itnay ek chamat lagay gay moun par kay yad rakhu gay.. surgical strike lol.. pehlay tati bathroom mai karnay ki adat dalwa do kud ko phr ana attack karnay.

"In a major warning to Pakistan, Indian Air Force Chief BS Dhanoa today said his forces are capable of hitting nuclear sites across the border if another decision on a surgical strike is taken by the government.

When asked about the tactical nuclear arsenal of Pakistan, Dhanoa said, "The Air Force has the capability to locate, fix and strike across the border." He was addressing a press meet in New Delhi on the eve of the Air Force Day."

What does this imply to a reader from across the border? Please do tell?
Now sir before you call it a masla added by media which they may have, than Dhanoa sb's office could have perhaps send a clarification on how his statement was misread or taken out of context as far as strike on Pakistani nuclear installations are concerned. I dont believe he has given one which means he stands by the statement quoted above by the media. So where exactly have i misquoted him?

And now you have it:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...ting-its-n-installations.521759/#post-9921508

A response from us, meaning I am not the only one who has taken his statement out of context as per you, My government too has which suggests that his statement was exactly what was quoted by the media and hence the response from our side.
Read Again:
The Air Force has the capability to locate, fix and strike across the border. Air force has the capability to hit every installation nuclear thermal hydel solar where ever gravity works.

He simply said he will do whatever the government wants, before getting sanctimonious, look at your own service chiefs and their statements.

Back
Top Bottom