What's new

Indian Air Force chief says can hit Pakistan nuclear sites in next surgical strike

Once strike pakistan, china will join in protect pakistan.

USA will assist but not protect india.

Iran, afghanistan will help pakistan too...

End of the day, no country has ever won a 2 front war except USA(with assistance).

You would think that this is a fake news. What country is stupid enough to tell its enemy where they are going to strike.

But looking back, India was stupid enough back in the 80s. Pakistan figure it out from all the Indian bragging and India had to back off as it lost the element of surprise.

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/indi...akistan-s-nuclear-plant-in-kahuta-270212.html

He is a bloody joke and not worth the title that he holds if he gives statement like these. First of all India and Pakistan had an agreement not to attack each other's nuclear sites. Secondly any such hit would be taken as a nuclear strike considering the fall out from the reactor and any country and not just Pakistan will react with a counter nuclear strike.
@MilSpec like to comment sire?

>Dhanoa said, "The Air Force has the capability to locate, fix and strike across the border."
Any airforce worth it's salt has the ability to do so, so what exactly did he say wrong?

>"We are ready for a full spectrum operation," he said. Dhanoa, however, added that any decision on another surgical strike which also involves the Indian Air Force has to be taken by the government.
If pressed into action, do any of the forces have any other choice? The airforce chief cannot say, nopes not enough planes we wont fight this one, let the army and Navy go in we will sit this one out?

>Speaking in that context, Dhanoa said he needs "42 squadrons" to carry out a full spectrum operation in case of "a two-front war". He said the IAF will achieve the sanctioned strength of 42 fighter squadrons by 2032.
In other words we will have to fight under staffed and underprepared for anything two-front before 2032.

There was not a mention of the word unilateral attack on nuclear installation by the chief, this masala was added as a click bait which you took. So please tell me what exactly offended you in his comments.How about reading the damn thing before you start huffing and puffing.

Do you want me to remind the sabre rattling of your pretty much every COAS?

Chief B(ull) S(hit) Dhanoa

And Pakistan has capability of leaving whole India to dust.... now where does that leaves us

Once strike pakistan,
Iran, afghanistan will help pakistan too...

Bollocks. When it comes to Pakistan, Iran and India are strategic partners, on multiple levels too. Iran and their slaves in Kabul wouldn't give two-shi*ts about it, and would rather find the assumed outcome most satisfactory.

Our entire nuclear arsenal would be launched into the heart of india, if the indians ever committed such a stupid act

this reminds of indian claims of having breakfast in GymKhana in the 65 war. we all know how that ended for them
main-qimg-931c1242aba2e4f0f4dc70853b3f26ae-c

the-holland-evening-sentinel.jpg

scottsdale-daily-progress.jpg

India troops thrown back by Pakistan :omghaha::omghaha: Thrown back like they are a bunch of kids

>Dhanoa said, "The Air Force has the capability to locate, fix and strike across the border."
Any airforce worth it's salt has the ability to do so, so what exactly did he say wrong?

>"We are ready for a full spectrum operation," he said. Dhanoa, however, added that any decision on another surgical strike which also involves the Indian Air Force has to be taken by the government.
If pressed into action, do any of the forces have any other choice? The airforce chief cannot say, nopes not enough planes we wont fight this one, let the army and Navy go in we will sit this one out?

>Speaking in that context, Dhanoa said he needs "42 squadrons" to carry out a full spectrum operation in case of "a two-front war". He said the IAF will achieve the sanctioned strength of 42 fighter squadrons by 2032.
In other words we will have to fight under staffed and underprepared for anything two-front before 2032.

There was not a mention of the word unilateral attack on nuclear installation by the chief, this masala was added as a click bait which you took. So please tell me what exactly offended you in his comments.How about reading the damn thing before you start huffing and puffing.

Do you want me to remind the sabre rattling of your pretty much every COAS?
Please don't nitpick trying to make a point. I am not offended, i am only stating that a man of his stature should show some professionalism, he sadly lacked it. Masla was only added to what he said. And no not any air force worth its salt can attack nuclear installations of another country without serious repercussions. Lets not kid ourselves here IAF is not USAF.

I think its time to hang those pilots and naval officers, who granted clemency to intruding IAF jets and submarine.
If we had destroyed the jets and took over submarine. Situation would be must different.
Actually all what happened to Pakistan in past 10 years... if our army was under command of Musharraf, we had already leveled Dehli.

U cant underestimate stupidity of humans especially one immersed in a extreme inferiority complex.sooner ir later we are on a path to totall destruction

Wrong title.

He says, AF is ready to bomb nuke sites if ordered by govt.

Even PAF will do same. Dont they, if approved by govt ?

Isnt that understood?
I never heard a General or AF chief say...we wont act on enemy if govt asks us to do so, what is next
passport clerk: will issue passports if govt asks us to do so
Police: will catch thieves if govt asks us to do so
modi: will hug Trump again even lower next time if he asks to do so.

Isnt that understood?
I never heard a General or AF chief say...we wont act on enemy if govt asks us to do so, what is next
passport clerk: will issue passports if govt asks us to do so
Police: will catch thieves if govt asks us to do so
modi: will hug Trump again even lower next time if he asks to do so.

In india, no institution takes decision unilaterally unlike pakistan, where military men climbs wall of the P.M's residence for implementing martial law. :p::p::p::p:

I think its time to hang those pilots and naval officers, who granted clemency to intruding IAF jets and submarine.
If we had destroyed the jets and took over submarine. Situation would be must different.
Actually all what happened to Pakistan in past 10 years... if our army was under command of Musharraf, we had already leveled Dehli.

What your musharaf managed to do in kargil ? Later on, he had to ask Sharif to go to washington for ceasefire.

In india, no institution takes decision unilaterally unlike pakistan, where military men climbs wall of the P.M's residence for implementing martial law. :p::p::p::p:

that is true in India their commander hide in the bushes when govt ask to move forward and take Lahore

this reminds of indian claims of having breakfast in GymKhana in the 65 war. we all know how that ended for them
main-qimg-931c1242aba2e4f0f4dc70853b3f26ae-c

the-holland-evening-sentinel.jpg

scottsdale-daily-progress.jpg

India troops thrown back by Pakistan :omghaha::omghaha: Thrown back like they are a bunch of kids

Yes, thrown back by pakistan. A war started by pakistan ended with defending its own territory. :woot::woot:

that is true in India their commander hide in the bushes when govt ask to move forward and take Lahore

and i heard that your navy men applied for leave's when indian navy blown karachi port in 1971 ?

and i heard that your navy men applied for leave's when indian navy blown karachi port in 1971 ?

well Indian cats only see chechrey in their dreams, how about showing us some world newpapers clips about that big event

What your musharaf managed to do in kargil ? Later on, he had to ask Sharif to go to washington for ceasefire.

Who told your PM to visit US before Pakistani PM?

Musharraf was sitting quite comfortable, you may ask any military analyst!
Your air-force refused to fly, after they saw wreckage of 2 jets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom