What's new

Indian Air Force chief says can hit Pakistan nuclear sites in next surgical strike

No your force guys just say that they will attack Indian cities. Your minister and scientist threatens nuclear every alternate day.
And when was that? Never be Pakistan been as stupid as your military and political leaders. But do try to hit us and see what happens. You people are so dumb....imagine you hit a nuclear site. Do you think India will escape the fallout.

But do try to hit us and see what happens. You people are so dumb....imagine you hit a nuclear site. Do you think India will escape the fallout.

You guys have so many these sort of mis-beliefs. That made you go to war with India 4 times and rest is history which I would not like to dig.

You guys have so many these sort of mis-beliefs. That made you go to war with India 4 times and rest is history which I would not like to dig.
Yes and Pakistan was taken out of the belly of India.....you can never forget that or say that was history.....please apply burn oil liberally

Yes and Pakistan was taken out of the belly of India.....you can never forget that or say that was history.....please apply burn oil liberally

ya we let pakistan separated on the basis of religion. We agreed to it. However BD was separated by force and Pakistan was broken into two against the will of West Pakistanis. Who needs burnol?

indiatoday.intoday.in
Indian Air Force chief says can hit Pakistan nuclear sites in next surgical strike : India, News
2 minutes
Highlights

Forces capable of hitting nuclear sites across border:Dhanoa

We are ready for a full spectrum operation, he said.

Dhanoa said IAF's capabilities against China are also adequate.
In a major warning to Pakistan, Indian Air Force Chief BS Dhanoa today said his forces are capable of hitting nuclear sites across the border if another decision on a surgical strike is taken by the government.

When asked about the tactical nuclear arsenal of Pakistan, Dhanoa said, "The Air Force has the capability to locate, fix and strike across the border." He was addressing a press meet in New Delhi on the eve of the Air Force Day.

"We are ready for a full spectrum operation," he said. Dhanoa, however, added that any decision on another surgical strike which also involves the Indian Air Force has to be taken by the government.

Speaking in that context, Dhanoa said he needs "42 squadrons" to carry out a full spectrum operation in case of "a two-front war". He said the IAF will achieve the sanctioned strength of 42 fighter squadrons by 2032.

READY TO TAKE ON CHINA

Dhanoa said the IAF's capabilities against China are also "adequate". On the Doklam border crisis, he said Chinese forces are still deployed in Chumbi Valley. "I expect that they withdraw as summer exercise gets over," he said.

Indian Army chief General Bipin Rawat had said last month that the country should be prepared for a two-front war, insisting China has started "flexing its muscles", while there seems to be no scope for reconciliation with Pakistan whose military and polity saw an adversary in India.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...hanoa-pakistan-nuclear-strikes/1/1061991.html
As the name of iaf chief indicates

Bs ;)

ya we let pakistan separated on the basis of religion. We agreed to it. However BD was separated by force and Pakistan was broken into two against the will of West Pakistanis. Who needs burnol?
Yes you agreed my a5s. How many people died during separation.
BD is agree country. Was part of India and taken from you. It was your land now it's not. Also how conviently you forget the civil war that you joined in at the end just like a their in the night.
No one gives up land. You idiots had no choice

Yes you agreed my a5s. How many people died during separation.
BD is agree country. Was part of India and taken from you. It was your land now it's not. Also how conviently you forget the civil war that you joined in at the end just like a their in the night.
No one gives up land. You idiots had no choice

We gave up land . Had had decided not to give, who could have take it from us. We than separated BD which was your part.

We gave up land . Had had decided not to give, who could have take it from us. We than separated BD which was your part.
Gave land so generous yet why don't you give up Kashmir. You can't even give a chapatti to a dalat let alone land

Gave land so generous yet why don't you give up Kashmir. You can't even give a chapatti to a dalat let alone land

Ya wehther we can give chapati or not but we gave you 55 crore when the nation was divided. In the time of flood in pakistan in Manmohan's time, we gave you 200 crore. We gave you money to build dam in Pakistan.

Ya wehther we can give chapati or not but we gave you 55 crore when the nation was divided. In the time of flood in pakistan in Manmohan's time, we gave you 200 crore. We gave you money to build dam in Pakistan.
Yes you are all giving. How about a toilet forbthe ladies in your family. Now stop bragging. Everyone knows what India is. Jog on little man

Yes you are all giving. How about a toilet forbthe ladies in your family. Now stop bragging. Everyone knows what India is. Jog on little man

I appreciate your concern. Inspite of half population not having sanitation , you worry about us rather than your own country. I highly appreciate that.

I appreciate your concern. Inspite of half population not having sanitation , you worry about us rather than your own country. I highly appreciate that.
Half.....lol. what century do you live in. This is Pakistan. Not India

Back
Top Bottom