What's new

Indian Air Force chief says can hit Pakistan nuclear sites in next surgical strike

Of course India can strike Pakistan
Nuclear sites
Bases
Command and control
Naval Bases.

The Indians have three times the fire power of Pakistan
Be it missles artillery navy and air force

And Indians have fewer targets less travel time

Pakistan is in a weak position
Financially
Strategic depth wise
Military wise
Even diplomatic ally

Yes and I have been hearing this since 1947. Yet here we are stronger than ever.

I'm the lyrics of Elton John....I'm still standing

Read Again:
The Air Force has the capability to locate, fix and strike across the border. Air force has the capability to hit every installation nuclear thermal hydel solar where ever gravity works.

He simply said he will do whatever the government wants, before getting sanctimonious, look at your own service chiefs and their statements.
So now we agree that he did mention about hitting our nuclear installations . Naturally It needs a nod from GOI which is not what we are arguing about. The broad spectrum of warfare also includes locating, tracking and neutralising our nuclear installations.
You sir were claiming that he did not even mentioned about attacking nuclear installations and it was only the media masla which is not the case. I am not sanctimonious just correcting some facts here.
And i fail to understand why you keep bringing my chiefs into the debate? First of all nowhere did i deny that my chiefs did not said anything. Secondly what my chiefs say, is not the point of discussion since this thread is not about them but rather what the Indian chief is saying.

So now we agree that he did mention about hitting our nuclear installations . Naturally It needs a nod from GOI which is not what we are arguing about. The broad spectrum of warfare also includes locating, tracking and neutralising our nuclear installations.
You sir were claiming that he did not even mentioned about attacking nuclear installations and it was only the media masla which is not the case. I am not sanctimonious just correcting some facts here.
And i fail to understand why you keep bringing my chiefs into the debate? First of all nowhere did i deny that my chiefs did not said anything. Secondly what my chiefs say, is not the point of discussion since this thread is not about them but rather what the Indian chief is saying.
Air force posses the capability to strike wherever gravity works which includes your nuclear strikes thats all that the chief said. He was not insinuating that we will strike your nuclear sites unprovoked and unilaterally.
the Masala was added about hitting nuke sites by the news outlet as click bait.

Again read the following
When asked about the tactical nuclear arsenal (read NASR) of Pakistan, Dhanoa said, "The Air Force has the capability to locate, fix and strike across the border." He was addressing a press meet in New Delhi on the eve of the Air Force Day.

What would you have liked the response to be : "No sir TNW is game end for India, as soon as Pakistan activates its Tactical Nukes, we would arrange a second largest unilateral Surrender since WWII"?

If Pakistan activates Tactical Nukes, with all due respect we will respond. That's no mystery.

Air force posses the capability to strike wherever gravity works which includes your nuclear strikes thats all that the chief said. He was not insinuating that we will strike your nuclear sites unprovoked and unilaterally.

If Pakistan activates Tactical Nukes, with all due respect we will respond. That's no mystery.

But but wait, dont you think surgical strikes are unilateral and he was talking about hitting those installations in the next surgical strike if government gives a nod?

Besides Pakistan isnt going to activate tactical nukes until India activates cold start and by than both nations would be at war anyway.

What would you have liked the response to be : "No sir TNW is game end for India, as soon as Pakistan activates its Tactical Nukes, we would arrange a second largest unilateral Surrender since WWII"?

Fair point! No chief would have said so.

By the way i wrote in another thread post # 14, forget to tag you, if you be kind enough to give your thoughts on that as well

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-warns-india-against-targeting-its-n-installations.521759/

I am sure in case of iaf attack,paf will respond with nuclear strikes.indian radar control room might be like......nuclear strike package 16 miles away.contact vipers contact mirages and Indian jets might appeal to control room....we can't take it much longer.we need additional support.after some time, radar control room might acknowledge that we lost entire Sam coverage.ahahahaha war is not a joke Ms dhona.nuclear strike package is ready for india.first come,first serve.

Let's just assume you carry out a strike. What do you think the response will be.
New Delhi old Delhi will......once there was a Delhi. Do you people have a brain at all?

Look we follow a policy of no first use. However, your generals and some politicians think that they will be able to use their Nukes against us. If we think that some one from Pakistan soil is going to try this misadventure than it will be necessary for us to strike your nuclear installation. In case there is any attack on any civilian population with nuke, It shall attack a massive nuclear strike particularly in the region of Punjab. Let us hope that none of this happens.

Look we follow a policy of no first use. However, your generals and some politicians think that they will be able to use their Nukes against us. If we think that some one from Pakistan soil is going to try this misadventure than it will be necessary for us to strike your nuclear installation. In case there is any attack on any civilian population with nuke, It shall attack a massive nuclear strike particularly in the region of Punjab. Let us hope that none of this happens.
Look at your waffle....I didn't see any of our generals saying we will target your nuke sites. Yours did. So why waffle

What are you guys reacting to even. In an interview people ask this kind of question, what do you expect him to say in response to a question. Can you attack nuclear site, answer if government orders yes. Pretty normal.
I'm merely answer his question, nothing more.

Of course India can strike Pakistan
Nuclear sites
Bases
Command and control
Naval Bases.

The Indians have three times the fire power of Pakistan
Be it missles artillery navy and air force

And Indians have fewer targets less travel time

Pakistan is in a weak position
Financially
Strategic depth wise
Military wise
Even diplomatic ally
Had it been possible USA would have done that by now.

Had it been possible USA would have done that by now.

No, they are using you as they want! They are freely killing people in FATA using your own bases! What else they want? But its true that the day you pose a threat to USA, they will be against you.

On topic, excessive use of force by IAF in short notice can destroy 90% of Pakistan's nukes. None of the areas of Pakistan is more than 800 km away from India, which will bring them under the range of IAF glide bombs.

images

SAAW-2.JPG

HSLD%2Bto%2BGriffin-3%2BTransformation.JPG

SAAW%2BWarhead.JPG

DLcKFyrVYAAn5xt.jpg

DLcKG_9VwAAsG_1.jpg

Also there is 2000 pound bomb inducted recently.

New Delhi, December 22, 2014 | UPDATED 15:05 IST
India tests 1000 kg guided Glide bomb which can hit target 100 kms away
16634662762_3cf4436300_k.jpg

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/educat...ich-can-hit-target-100-kms-away/1/408254.html

What you have to save the sites from IAF?

Here is a video of 2000 lb JDAM while DRDO's one is 2200 lb,

None of the areas of Pakistan is more than 800 km away from India, which will bring them under the range of IAF glide bombs.
And no place in India is more than 3500Km from Pakistan. :-)

None of the areas of Pakistan is more than 800 km away from India, which will bring them under the range of IAF glide bombs.
And no place in India is more than 3500Km from Pakistan. :-)

Wrong title.

He says, AF is ready to bomb nuke sites if ordered by govt.

Even PAF will do same. Dont they, if approved by govt ?
Why he is addressing that in first place?. They give full advantage to Pakistan and we can officially claim with proof that India is bully on our nuclear installation and we just give them reply

I very much doubt India can strike a well defended installation, in my travels through India the one thing I noticed is that Indians like to talk about what they will/can do I think it's quite funny. Nothing against India but I don't think India can do anything like this.

Look at your waffle....I didn't see any of our generals saying we will target your nuke sites. Yours did. So why waffle

No your force guys just say that they will attack Indian cities. Your minister and scientist threatens nuclear every alternate day.

Back
Top Bottom