What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It gets interesting by the minute.iiii

Pathankot Attack: Rajnath Singh Withdraws Tweet On Terrorists Killed

All India | Indo-Asian News Service | Updated: January 02, 2016 22:45 IST
CO
rajnath-singh_650x400_71451713553.jpg
MMENTS
Home MInister Rajnath Singh has withdrawn the tweet mentioning the number of terrorists killed as 5.

NEW DELHI: Uncertainty prevailed on Saturday night on the number of terrorists killed in the attack on the Pathankot air base, with Home Minister Rajnath Singh withdrawing a tweet putting the number at five.

"I congratulate our armed forces and other security forces on successfully neutralising all the five terrorists in 'Pathankot Operation'," Rajnath Singh had tweeted on Saturday evening.

rajnath-singh-tweet_650x400_71451753546.jpg

The tweet was, however, withdrawn soon after. At the time of the initial tweet, the number of terrorists killed had been placed at four.

Damn... @Irfan Baloch Pakistani magic pillows! They are everywhere...:p:
sorry I take it back apparently the picture is not from pathankot incident
I was really disappointed with the Indian claim hence I compared thje badaber airbase attack killed terrorists to show how real incident looks like but removed the picture after your protest.

moment some terrorist attack happens you can expect the defense mechanisms go to overdrive amongst the cyber warriors of Pakistan here. Like Al sharpton used start with shouting 'police brutality' these guys start with 'oh Hindutvas'

A serving Indian army officer was involved
I dont know this fact is reminded to Indians all the time since they suffer from selective memory
How many incidents you are aware of like that?? Who investigated that attack?? Why is that you guys just pick on one incident, keep harping about it however when the opposite side uses plethora of such incidents they become "INDIANS -> IGNORANT -> SELECTIVE MEMORIES"...and that too when for every attack within Pakistan Indian hand is being pointed out??

I asked you in a separate post...let me repeat...there has been a historical pattern...peace talks are followed by big ticket terror attack...this one though failed however we lost 3 chaps which is sad.....

I was talking about others not him, the person who posted it first should have known better but alas trolling does get better of oneself in such threads.
I said sorry before and I say it again

damn the curse of the magic pillow @JanjaWeed throw me a voodoo cure
upload_2016-1-2_20-48-32.png

Irfan is sensible person here. Hence, making an effort, else would have Ignored & moved ahead. :D
sorry sorry and sorry

CO
MMENTS
Home MInister Rajnath Singh has withdrawn the tweet mentioning the number of terrorists killed as 5.

NEW DELHI: Uncertainty prevailed on Saturday night on the number of terrorists killed in the attack on the Pathankot air base, with Home Minister Rajnath Singh withdrawing a tweet putting the number at five.

"I congratulate our armed forces and other security forces on successfully neutralising all the five terrorists in 'Pathankot Operation'," Rajnath Singh had tweeted on Saturday evening.

The tweet was, however, withdrawn soon after. At the time of the initial tweet, the number of terrorists killed had been placed at four.
Very interesting indeed.

Check this:

Pathankot Attack: Caught ISI spy Ranjit KK leak information about Air Base? | Latest News & Gossip on Popular Trends at India.com
ISI infiltrated Indian armed forces :D?

CO
MMENTS

And if you bother to read links you post, you will see , why the tweet was withdrawn.

Rajnath Singh claimed 5 terrorist were killed, where as only 4 terrorist were killed.

As per Arabic commentary of the picture posted earlier in this thread, guys are actually sleeping not dead.
yea I realised that later. I couldnt believe if the Indians will try to sell this
they did look like sleeping but very odd though with all the ammo on top of them.

Sorry my theory is wrong but i think to counter Khalistan movement, BJP is doing false flage in Punjab to creat hatred towards Pakistan which was previously a motivation force in Khalistan Movement .

A serving Indian army officer was involved
I dont know this fact is reminded to Indians all the time since they suffer from selective memory

Why did UN mentioned a Pakistani national in Samjhota Express?

Security Council Al-Qaida and Taliban Sanctions Committee Adds Names of Three Individuals to Consolidated List | Meetings Coverage and Press Releases

QI.Q.271.09. Name: 1: ARIF 2: QASMANI 3: na 4: na
Title: na Designation: na DOB: Approximately 1944 POB: Pakistan Good quality a.k.a.: a) Muhammad Arif Qasmani b) Muhammad ‘Arif Qasmani c) Mohammad Arif Qasmani d) Arif Umer e) Qasmani Baba f) Memon Baba g) Baba Ji Low quality a.k.a.: na Nationality: Pakistani Passport no.: na National identification no.:na Address: House Number 136, KDA Scheme No. 1, Tipu Sultan Road, Karachi, Pakistan Listed on: 29 Jun. 2009 Other information: Associated with Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (QE.L.118.05.) and Al-Qaida (QE.A.4.01.). In detention as at June 2009.

“Arif Qasmani is the chief coordinator for 1267-listed entity (QE.L.118.05) Lashkar-e-Tayyiba’s (LeT) dealings with outside organizations and has provided significant support for LeT terrorist operations. Qasmani has worked with LeT to facilitate terrorist attacks, to include the July 2006 train bombing in Mumbai, India, and the February 2007 Samjota Express bombing in Panipat, India. Qasmani utilized money that he received from Dawood Ibrahim, an Indian crime figure and terrorist supporter, to facilitate the July 2006 train bombing in Mumbai, India. Qasmani also conducted fundraising activities on behalf of LeT in late 2005. Arif Qasmani has also provided financial and other support to al Qaida. As of late 2006, Qasmani provided funding to al Qaida members and facilitated the return of foreign fighters to their respective countries. Between 2004 and 2005, Qasmani provided al Qaida with supplies and weapons and facilitated the movement of al Qaida leaders in and out of Afghanistan. In return for Qasmani’s support, al Qaida provided Qasmani with operatives to support the July 2006 train bombing in Mumbai, India, and the February 2007 Samjota Express bombing in Panipat, India. Qasmani also facilitated the movement of al-Qaida personnel out of Afghanistan in 2001. In 2005, Qasmani provided Taliban leaders with safe haven and a means to smuggle personnel, equipment, and weapons into Afghanistan.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom