What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It happened during last summer when the border flared up, India started accusing Pakistan of using snipers, even posted a picture of dead Indian soldier which later turned out to be a suicide. I do have the picture but it's too graphic to post.
no plz don't put pictures as it is against forum rule...might share some link...i am looking as well but for some reason can't get my hands on to it..may be not searching properly....

View attachment 284468

Apparently, the picture posted by Pakistani member is from someone where else, not from today's incident.

It was posted by the below Twitter Handel -Arabic. If you'll see the pictures posted by this Handel - Almost All from Syria.

saleem risheh (@saleemrisheh) on Twitter

The member who has posted this PIC in thread is a Terrorist Sympathiser. I'm saying this from my interactions with him.

Google

@Abingdonboy @nair @ranjeet @Robinhood Pandey @utraash @JanjaWeed
like this is going to convince anyone.

Hint, CEPC

Exactly CEPC ! Where Chinese are giving loan to Pakistan which will be used to pay Chinese companies to do business in Pakistan- mainly in construction and power generation-

And selling that power at over priced rates of Rs 18/unit- I mean who would not want to do business in Pakistan only British East India company deals of early 1800s would beat the CEPC deals done by the Chinese in Pakistan-

Every Action have a reaction, India should accept the reality now that If Taliban Handlers ISI (According to Indians) Will face terror attacks form taliban then why can't Hindu Terrorists go against their handlers RAW.
Newston's Simple law affects here Every action have a reaction.

Apparently, the picture posted by Pakistani member is from someone where else, not from today's incident.

It was posted by the below Twitter Handel -Arabic. If you'll see the pictures posted by this Handel - Almost All from Syria.

The member who has posted this PIC in thread is a Terrorist Sympathiser. I'm saying this from my interactions with him.

Google

View attachment 284468

@irfan bloch You had quoted this picture. Hence, I'm sharing it again as it might be from Iraq or Syria not from Today's incident.
Damn... @Irfan Baloch Pakistani magic pillows! They are everywhere...:p:

Ignorance or playing dumb...however instead of accusing whole of Pakistan people i would point towards you...Hats off to your intelligence....so your fantacy Hinditva terrorists carried out attack against their own Armymen?? And getting hands on to RDX is equivalent to attacking an Airforce base?? You are a think tank...so please share something that i might be ignorant about..because i refuse to accept that PDF think tanks are gone to this level of ignorance..actual or manufactured i am not sure...

So you are refusing to accept your own home grown Terrorists can attack Indian armed forces ? Like that convoy attack and similar attacks occured in Kashmir by the local populace ?

any body took the responsibility yet or decision will be taken by indian media :P

So you are refusing to accept your own home grown Terrorists can attack Indian armed forces ? Like that convoy attack and similar attacks occured in Kashmir by the local populace ?
I don't refuse to accept anything which is truth...however if you want me to believe in propaganda then can't help it....

I love the ignorance of Indians on this thread which believes Hindutuva terrorists can not pull off such kind of attack. Did you forget your own Indian Intelligence was penetrated by such hindutuvas and supplied rdx to attack samjhota express ?
A serving Indian army officer was involved
I dont know this fact is reminded to Indians all the time since they suffer from selective memory

Exactly CEPC ! Where Chinese are giving loan to Pakistan which will be used to pay Chinese companies to do business in Pakistan- mainly in construction and power generation-

And selling that power at over priced rates of Rs 18/unit- I mean who would not want to do business in Pakistan only British East India company deals of early 1800s would beat the CEPC deals done by the Chinese in Pakistan-

it is the future mate, china russia and the CIS states all pouring in, you opt to stay out and lose the perils on offer.

Google

View attachment 284468

@irfan bloch You had quoted this picture. Hence, I'm sharing it again as it might be from Iraq or Syria not from Today's incident.

PS: I refrain myself from posting such PIC. :sick:
lol ok I was like what the hell. really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom