What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if you bother to read links you post, you will see , why the tweet was withdrawn.

Rajnath Singh claimed 5 terrorist were killed, where as only 4 terrorist were killed.
Exactly, Indian authorities were able to identify the gunmen, their handlers location, whose phone they were using, where they arrived from and who helped them.....all this while the fire fight was in progress, yet they couldn't determine how many men attacked and how many got killed.

Every time there is a peace talks either in Afghanistan/India an attack takes place.

Guess is
1) Some one wants to sabotage the talks.
2) One of the party wants to have increased leverage during the peace(oxymoron?) talks. Its more of a brutal reminder what power they wield and how it will be utilized if talks dont go their way.

For pakistanis whom seems to be looking for a solace in this attack must remember what goes around comes around and in pakistani case it comes around even sooner.
Its just another falseflag operation
So were those happened last year in pakistan.

The attacks seem too well timed after recent developments. I was one of the staunchest defenders that 26/11 was no conspiracy and that Mumbai was a victim of terrorism, but this latest attack puts even me in doubt.
Because prior to 26/11 a solution to complete peace was almost at hand, and now too thanks to the efforts of PM Modi and Nawaz.. there looked like big hope...
As if by cue, an attack conveniently happens in India despite all its talk of stopping attacks and superior intelligence.

I will not go as far as accusing the Indian state as that borders on stupidity and idiocy.. Nor will I absolve a Pakistani element in this either. But this looks like an attack by a vested interest who need conflict and not by either governments of India & Pakistan and not by either military forces.

However, it can be elements within either ISI or RAW. I would say RAW too because at the end of the day.. as many intelligence agencies work with semi-autonomous or autonomous assets.. there is likely that many of them on both sides are opposed to peace because that means that they will be de-funded or disavowed.

Being out of a job or thrown under the rocks is never an option for most earning people.

Hint, CEPC

What of it? India has one corridor in the works now, and several in feasibility study. All of these corridor will have brand new smart cities along the way. Please tell me why India should care or invest money in a corridor within Pakistan, when it's planning several more corridors through out India? Even HSR lines?

What of it? India has one corridor in the works now, and several in feasibility study. All of these corridor will have brand new smart cities along the way. Please tell me why India should care about a corridor with Pakistan, when it's planning several more corridors through out India? Even HSR lines?
Corridor to what? To the north there is China, to the west Pakistan. The only option is Chahbahar and compared to a straight roadway or rail line in.. it is still cheaper both in time and money to ply into Central Asia via Pakistan.
As far as the iranians go, unlike Pakistan; their future depends on who takes office in the US.

However, it can be elements within either ISI or RAW. I would say RAW too because at the end of the day.. as many intelligence agencies work with semi-autonomous or autonomous assets.. there is likely that many of them on both sides are opposed to peace because that means that they will be de-funded or disavowed.

Being out of a job or thrown under the rocks is never an option for most earning people.
problem is that Indians that lecture us to look beyond patriotism and think logically would refuse to apply their own logic against their own agencies.
I mean why only ISI be against peace? why not RAW as well?
we are told well there is no such history and Indians never lie

when I share the last year fish boat fiasco and the sacking of an Indian official after admitting the false flag + involvement of serving Indian officer in Samjhota express attack... I am responded with Abbotabad raid and Al Qeda and all that.

true example of .. Maru Guthna phootay aankh.

problem is that Indians that lecture us to look beyond patriotism and think logically would refuse to apply their own logic against their own agencies.
I mean why only ISI be against peace? why not RAW as well?
we are told well there is no such history and Indians never lie

when I share the last year fish boat fiasco and the sacking of an Indian official after admitting the false flag + involvement of serving Indian officer in Samjhota express attack... I am responded with Abbotabad raid and Al Qeda and all that.

true example of .. Maru Guthna phootay aankh.

That is typical of many countries and more so of third world nations like India and us as well.
Unlike nations in Europe which have existed as "nations" for a while and gone through much hell to unite, both India and Pakistan ..but India more so are essentially upstarts who are akin to a man with torn clothes and sticky body odur making a lot of money by working hard but yet to advance to that cultural level of chewing with his mouth closed.

So when someone points a finger at him, he goes on an automatic inferiority defensive mode and switches to the offensive trying to keep you from uttering anything about his fly being open. Now apply that scenario to two similar tattered and torn men, with one driving a high end Honda and the other a Lexus.. and you have India and Pakistan. Each thinking that the other is still the same piece of crap they knew from childhood.. and each out to prove themselves better than the other.

Corridor to what? To the north there is China, to the west Pakistan. The only option is Chahbahar and compared to a straight roadway or rail line in.. it is still cheaper both in time and money to ply into Central Asia via Pakistan.
As far as the iranians go, unlike Pakistan; their future depends on who takes office in the US.

What are you talking about? I am talking about improving the connectivity with in India itself. Which India has several corridors in the works now and feasibility study - which it needs billions. India isn't going to invest in some Pakistan- China corridor. Doesn't make sense. It has its hands full with its own.

What are you talking about? I am talking about improving the connectivity with in India itself. Which India has several corridors in the works now and feasibility study - which it needs billions. India isn't going to invest in some Pakistan- China corridor. Doesn't make sense. It has its hands full with its own.

Do you even hear yourself?
Are you seriously suggesting that somehow India's domestic corrdiors have ANYTHING to do with its need to connect to the markets of central Asia. Are you that blinded by nationalism to put forward the idea that matches a ridiculous claim that you dont need international trade because you are already too occupied with domestic one?

To add to that, your post reads like some kids theory that because Pakistan has no effect in the internal trade of onions and tomatoes inside India, India need not bother with oil and gas from the central Asian states.

Please come up with a better and less whiny excuse regarding the utility of CPEC than that.

i dont think as call was traced was made from SP phone after taking his cars and phone from him to their caretakers in pakistan , since then phone was on surveillance ,
Oh so u guys can think

Self created 2 soldiers has been martyred
Lol as u say we trust? Keep running from peace talks as u run from mumbai drama

Do you even hear yourself?
Are you seriously suggesting that somehow India's domestic corrdiors have ANYTHING to do with its need to connect to the markets of central Asia. Are you that blinded by nationalism to put forward the idea that matches a ridiculous claim that you dont need international trade because you are already too occupied with domestic one?

To add to that, your post reads like some kids theory that because Pakistan has no effect in the internal trade of onions and tomatoes inside India, India need not bother with oil and gas from the central Asian states.

Please come up with a better and less whiny excuse regarding the utility of CPEC than that.

Connectivity with C. Asia is via Afghanistan and Iran. This corridor with Pakistan-China is completely irrelevant to India, there is no trust between India and Pakistan to even think about investing in such a corridor. There will never be a level of trust between two countries. It's domestic corridors are more important than any corridor outside the country.

Connectivity with C. Asia is via Afghanistan and Iran. This corridor with Pakistan-China is completely irrelevant to India, there is no trust between India and Pakistan to even think about investing in such a corridor. There will never be a level of trust between two countries. It's domestic corridors are more important than any corridor outside the country.

No they arent, what you are saying is the equivalent of a run-away argument. Because if you truly believe that, then you are implying that Pm Modi is total daft idiot to try and make all those visits to improve trade.
I will avoid taking you seriously ever again.. because the level of WTF in that post is high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom